First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
SHINJI'S TRYING TO LOCK FORUMS TOO????
55520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / 風の山
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
eh guess its for the best
2156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 1/1/09 , edited 1/1/09
premature, premature, that's what some guy said about year 2000, and guess what happened? NOTHING! Eventually, the fight to Copyright Infringement will get even bigger, and you're favorite website(which most of them, if not all, are hosted by mainstream, aka Veoh, youtube,etc) will shutdown and their creator sent to jail, and websites like Crunchyroll will stand up, and everyone will be forced to crawl back. it's life, all good things will come to an end.
8216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / Where I am needed
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

strawberris wrote:

The only reason he's doing all this is so that he can get more money off us. DO NOT JOIN AS A PAYING MEMBER DO NOT SUPPORT THIS GREEDY PERSON. This is wrong he shouldnt have to take away all the anime that there was. He made money showing free subbed videos and now he wasnt more money using the excuse of making this look better.


Sure Bob, make your own site with streaming illegal animes, and when companies sue you don't even think about what doing what Shinji is doing since you only fucking complain and not look the big picture.
Got Money by showing Free Videos? Hmmm, I think something's wrong with what you said there ol' chump.....
1209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

-Athrine- wrote:


TyrantMigs wrote:


-Athrine- wrote:

WHO CARES this wont last long CR will go down sooner or later.


Another stupid comment by you? Why would CR go down if this site will be legal this january? I think
its popularity will grow more than it has before.



Hmm you're the one always make stupid comment not me idiot. you're a real idiot how do you think did this site got popular anyway? ask your self idiot.


With this changes in CR THE REAL RETARDS will leave CR.

EX.

1. Narcissist

2. Sarcastic

3. Bully's

4. Retards

5. And GAY/FAGGOTS like you

8216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / Where I am needed
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

flapplewapple wrote:

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! lets start by locking this.


Happy New Year! The 1st BEST Idea I've ever heard in 2009!
2292 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In a dumpster
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

Majinryuu wrote:


strawberris wrote:

The only reason he's doing all this is so that he can get more money off us. DO NOT JOIN AS A PAYING MEMBER DO NOT SUPPORT THIS GREEDY PERSON. This is wrong he shouldnt have to take away all the anime that there was. He made money showing free subbed videos and now he wasnt more money using the excuse of making this look better.


Sure Bob, make your own site with streaming illegal animes, and when companies sue you don't even think about what doing what Shinji is doing since you only fucking complain and not look the big picture.
Got Money by showing Free Videos? Hmmm, I think something's wrong with what you said there ol' chump.....


I think that person meant he made money off of free fansubs by other people. He streamed them on this site then made a profit off of it.
6649 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

TyrantMigs wrote:


-Athrine- wrote:


TyrantMigs wrote:


-Athrine- wrote:

WHO CARES this wont last long CR will go down sooner or later.


Another stupid comment by you? Why would CR go down if this site will be legal this january? I think
its popularity will grow more than it has before.



Hmm you're the one always make stupid comment not me idiot. you're a real idiot how do you think did this site got popular anyway? ask your self idiot.


With this changes in CR THE REAL RETARDS will leave CR.

EX.

1. Narcissist

2. Sarcastic

3. Bully's

4. Retards

5. And GAY/FAGGOTS like you



I think real retard will comeback because of this change like you a fucking narutard+idiot+stupid.

BTW you evaded the topic tsk tsk what an idiot.
Posted 1/1/09
Wow dis is d most stupid new years gift for me
8216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / Where I am needed
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

Lolikon wrote:


Majinryuu wrote:


strawberris wrote:

The only reason he's doing all this is so that he can get more money off us. DO NOT JOIN AS A PAYING MEMBER DO NOT SUPPORT THIS GREEDY PERSON. This is wrong he shouldnt have to take away all the anime that there was. He made money showing free subbed videos and now he wasnt more money using the excuse of making this look better.


Sure Bob, make your own site with streaming illegal animes, and when companies sue you don't even think about what doing what Shinji is doing since you only fucking complain and not look the big picture.
Got Money by showing Free Videos? Hmmm, I think something's wrong with what you said there ol' chump.....


I think that person meant he made money off of free fansubs by other people. He streamed them on this site then made a profit off of it.


The uploader's uploaded it themselves. Therefore, he didn't steal or forced anyone to give it to him. He didn't even charge people, except for the membership [Which I Highly Agree Since People Who Works in the Anime Companies Get Most Of What We Will/Have Pay Here, Hence More Chance For More Episodes For Good Animes]. Now, do you know why some animes have short series? BECAUSE THEY GO BANKRUPT (Guess How), well maybe some of them......since I know some animes that was planned to be short lived.
132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / moved from iraq w...
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
But does this mean that ALL the videos will come back in january ? and is crunchyroll a illegal website now when all the videos were available?
I LOVED romeo ni aoi sora what shall i do now ? i never know where to find it
2292 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In a dumpster
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

Majinryuu wrote:


Lolikon wrote:


Majinryuu wrote:


strawberris wrote:

The only reason he's doing all this is so that he can get more money off us. DO NOT JOIN AS A PAYING MEMBER DO NOT SUPPORT THIS GREEDY PERSON. This is wrong he shouldnt have to take away all the anime that there was. He made money showing free subbed videos and now he wasnt more money using the excuse of making this look better.


Sure Bob, make your own site with streaming illegal animes, and when companies sue you don't even think about what doing what Shinji is doing since you only fucking complain and not look the big picture.
Got Money by showing Free Videos? Hmmm, I think something's wrong with what you said there ol' chump.....


I think that person meant he made money off of free fansubs by other people. He streamed them on this site then made a profit off of it.


The uploader's uploaded it themselves. Therefore, he didn't steal or forced anyone to give it to him. He didn't even charge people, except for the membership [Which I Highly Agree Since People Who Works in the Anime Companies Get Most Of What We Will/Have Pay Here, Hence More Chance For More Episodes For Good Animes]. Now, do you know why some animes have short series? BECAUSE THEY GO BANKRUPT (Guess How), well maybe some of them......since I know some animes that was planned to be short lived.


Chill I'm not defending the guy I was just clearing things up. You're getting to steamed over this.
1209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

-Athrine- wrote:


TyrantMigs wrote:


-Athrine- wrote:


TyrantMigs wrote:


-Athrine- wrote:

WHO CARES this wont last long CR will go down sooner or later.


Another stupid comment by you? Why would CR go down if this site will be legal this january? I think
its popularity will grow more than it has before.



Hmm you're the one always make stupid comment not me idiot. you're a real idiot how do you think did this site got popular anyway? ask your self idiot.


With this changes in CR THE REAL RETARDS will leave CR.

EX.

1. Narcissist

2. Sarcastic

3. Bully's

4. Retards

5. And GAY/FAGGOTS like you



I think real retard will comeback because of this change like you a fucking narutard+idiot+stupid.

BTW you evaded the topic tsk tsk what an idiot.


Your the real idiot whose opinion is always one sided since the beginning being brain washed by eudd. LOL


PS: if want to see more pic as proof of my 30 relationships i'll change my Avatar to show you MORE!!! LOL
Ugly retards gays who loves cock should leave CR ASAP... LOL
6649 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

liza93 wrote:

But does this mean that ALL the videos will come back in january ? and is crunchyroll a illegal website now when all the videos were available?
I LOVED romeo ni aoi sora what shall i do now ? i never know where to find it


aw thats a classic anime it's gonna be real hard finding that though nippon license i think so you can buy the dvd box in there site.
214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Toronto Ontario
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
Relax guys, it's just another fail waiting to happen. E.g I'm pretty sure you know the saying, why pay when you can get it free?

Free = no source of funds for CR, and you get to enjoy your animes. And CR gets closed off eventually. Two birds with one stone.
451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
Not Shinji's fault...really. He owns this site so we've no say. *sighs* Happy 2009.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.