First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Lamest Anime Character...
24468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

Madienatorr wrote:

The picture says it all.


I was about to say Tadase.

Heh, he is a bit lame, but he's still... uhm, nice and cool, right? ._."
15249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / 私を見つけるとご存知でしょう。^_^
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
L.. BIG eyebags... @_@
6405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

rosebudpony wrote:


Madienatorr wrote:

The picture says it all.


I was about to say Tadase.

Heh, he is a bit lame, but he's still... uhm, nice and cool, right? ._."


hes nice;but i wouldnt go to the point of saying "cool" xD
Posted 1/1/09
USOPP FROM ONE PIECE. I CAN'T STAND HIM. >:I
3298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Oregon
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

xfreshii wrote:

USOPP FROM ONE PIECE. I CAN'T STAND HIM. >:I


oh come on, what about Sogeking!
Posted 1/1/09

gnomeonfire wrote:


xfreshii wrote:

USOPP FROM ONE PIECE. I CAN'T STAND HIM. >:I


oh come on, what about Sogeking!


Eh. That made me hate him even more.
3298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Oregon
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

xfreshii wrote:


gnomeonfire wrote:


xfreshii wrote:

USOPP FROM ONE PIECE. I CAN'T STAND HIM. >:I


oh come on, what about Sogeking!


Eh. That made me hate him even more.


Lol to each his own. there's something about Usopp i like.
Posted 1/1/09

gnomeonfire wrote:


xfreshii wrote:


gnomeonfire wrote:


xfreshii wrote:

USOPP FROM ONE PIECE. I CAN'T STAND HIM. >:I


oh come on, what about Sogeking!


Eh. That made me hate him even more.


Lol to each his own. there's something about Usopp i like.


Hrm. What may that be?
3298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Oregon
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

xfreshii wrote:


gnomeonfire wrote:


xfreshii wrote:


gnomeonfire wrote:


xfreshii wrote:

USOPP FROM ONE PIECE. I CAN'T STAND HIM. >:I


oh come on, what about Sogeking!


Eh. That made me hate him even more.


Lol to each his own. there's something about Usopp i like.


Hrm. What may that be?


i like characters who use trickery sometimes
Posted 1/1/09

gnomeonfire wrote:


xfreshii wrote:


gnomeonfire wrote:


xfreshii wrote:


gnomeonfire wrote:


xfreshii wrote:

USOPP FROM ONE PIECE. I CAN'T STAND HIM. >:I


oh come on, what about Sogeking!


Eh. That made me hate him even more.


Lol to each his own. there's something about Usopp i like.


Hrm. What may that be?


i like characters who use trickery sometimes


Ha; I see.
29460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / The corner of a c...
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
this guy, seriously a pain in the ass

and i mean the baby form, his older forms better and more mature

630 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Whatever i want
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
Sasuke
3922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Vancouver,Canada
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
omg why hasn't anyone said makoto O.o

3922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Vancouver,Canada
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

xfreshii wrote:


gnomeonfire wrote:


xfreshii wrote:


gnomeonfire wrote:


xfreshii wrote:


gnomeonfire wrote:


xfreshii wrote:

USOPP FROM ONE PIECE. I CAN'T STAND HIM. >:I


oh come on, what about Sogeking!


Eh. That made me hate him even more.


Lol to each his own. there's something about Usopp i like.


Hrm. What may that be?


i like characters who use trickery sometimes


Ha; I see.


he doesn't use trickery, he fails at it then gets in a cheap shot when someone else weakens them
29739 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Русский фронт
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
This here bitch
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.