First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Best quotes from the revolution
Posted 1/3/09

Nyarth wrote:


My opinion on the changes here on crunchy. ^_^

Ohh....so you've heard about it too, huh?
Well, I must say IT SUCKS!.
Oh well...it was fun while it lasted...
Why sould Shinji care that this website grew because of all those "low-quality" videos UPLOADED by the USERS FOR the USERS. Why should anyone care for their hard work?
Subbers, encoders, uploaders...the HELL with all of them, right Shinji?
(Don't get me wrong...I was one of them. )
I guess you forgot why you created this site in the first place.
Oh....well I can't blame you....no....nope....it's just that greed got to you, huh?

Still, you can't blame the guy, right?
Afterall, for those of us who have been lucky enough to enjoy crunchy in it's glory times....we had a lot of fun, didn't we? Sure...Shinji was useful, because he helped host the videos online (but let's be honest...he also got something out of it.), but the appreciation should actually go towards all the users that made it possible.
THANK YOU guys & girls, users that MADE crunchyroll what it WAS in it's glory times, "yesterday's best anime & drama site", and for all the great times I spent here on crunchyroll. I wish you all a lot of happiness.
And to YOU guys I wish a HAPPY NEW YEAR! 2009! ^_^

Yours truly,
Ellyu

P.S: I must sound so ungrateful, huh?
Oh well....having the freedom of speech is GREAT!

P.P.S: Actually, what really bothered me wasn't the fact that he did this (let's face it...it was bound to happen...sooner or later they all do), but the way he (they) did it.
No announcement beforehand, no words of appreciation towards those who helped make crunchyroll what it is today (or at least, was ), no...nothing!!!. They just told us in... COLD and FLAT words...
"-That's just how it is. We already made the decision. Of course, you were left out, but now we're telling you. Feel grateful. "

Guess what, Shinji?

The reaction wasn't: " "
It was: " " or " "

~ellyu


I found this quite meaningful~

Not as nearly meaningful as this:

I'm saying that CR is offering two legal method for "true fans" of anime, who would like to contribute back to the anime creator by watching legitimate licensed anime series:

All legitimate anime series on crunchyroll are now licensed and subtitled to CR by the Japanese anime industries themselves. You can either 1)watch these licensed anime series paid by advertisements with your basic membership 1 week after their initial airing in Japan, or 2)watch these series 1 hour after their initial airing in Japan with HD quality with your anime membership via subscription. All licensed anime series are brought to you straight from the Japanese anime industry by CR, and you can support the industry and contribute back to the anime creators by becoming either one member.

However, there are also "true fans" of illegitimate fansubs, who don't care about the anime creators, and would rather just steal for their instant self-gratification. They're the ones that will support the internet fansub groups to steal for them by committing copyright infringement.
Member
29447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 1/4/09 , edited 1/4/09

Macedonian wrote:

a great deal of you said you were going to leave but none of you left... what is this s***? It's like the worst boycotting ever.




53942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 1/4/09

DomFortress wrote:


Not as nearly meaningful as this:

I'm saying that CR is offering two legal method for "true fans" of anime, who would like to contribute back to the anime creator by watching legitimate licensed anime series:

All legitimate anime series on crunchyroll are now licensed and subtitled to CR by the Japanese anime industries themselves. You can either 1)watch these licensed anime series paid by advertisements with your basic membership 1 week after their initial airing in Japan, or 2)watch these series 1 hour after their initial airing in Japan with HD quality with your anime membership via subscription. All licensed anime series are brought to you straight from the Japanese anime industry by CR, and you can support the industry and contribute back to the anime creators by becoming either one member.

However, there are also "true fans" of illegitimate fansubs, who don't care about the anime creators, and would rather just steal for their instant self-gratification. They're the ones that will support the internet fansub groups to steal for them by committing copyright infringement.


...true
Member
57774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / canada
Offline
Posted 1/7/09

The_X_box_360 wrote:


Macedonian wrote:

a great deal of you said you were going to leave but none of you left... what is this s***? It's like the worst boycotting ever.






LOLOLOL...ow...it hurts to laugh...hehehehe

Posted 1/10/09 , edited 1/10/09
From my most recent PM, written by me.

Member
11243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / BC, Canada =P
Offline
Posted 1/11/09
I prefer my own lol


andydono wrote:

Remember watching anime is considered a LUXURY, NOT a RIGHT. So if you lack the knowledge of knowing where to download them, watching it in another streaming sites, or simply lacking the money to buying the DVDs, you know what?? IT SUCKS TO BE YOU!!!


Member
57248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / ...........
Offline
Posted 1/11/09

Nyarth wrote:


My opinion on the changes here on crunchy. ^_^

Ohh....so you've heard about it too, huh?
Well, I must say IT SUCKS!.
Oh well...it was fun while it lasted...
Why sould Shinji care that this website grew because of all those "low-quality" videos UPLOADED by the USERS FOR the USERS. Why should anyone care for their hard work?
Subbers, encoders, uploaders...the HELL with all of them, right Shinji?
(Don't get me wrong...I was one of them. )
I guess you forgot why you created this site in the first place.
Oh....well I can't blame you....no....nope....it's just that greed got to you, huh?

Still, you can't blame the guy, right?
Afterall, for those of us who have been lucky enough to enjoy crunchy in it's glory times....we had a lot of fun, didn't we? Sure...Shinji was useful, because he helped host the videos online (but let's be honest...he also got something out of it.), but the appreciation should actually go towards all the users that made it possible.
THANK YOU guys & girls, users that MADE crunchyroll what it WAS in it's glory times, "yesterday's best anime & drama site", and for all the great times I spent here on crunchyroll. I wish you all a lot of happiness.
And to YOU guys I wish a HAPPY NEW YEAR! 2009! ^_^

Yours truly,
Ellyu

P.S: I must sound so ungrateful, huh?
Oh well....having the freedom of speech is GREAT!

P.P.S: Actually, what really bothered me wasn't the fact that he did this (let's face it...it was bound to happen...sooner or later they all do), but the way he (they) did it.
No announcement beforehand, no words of appreciation towards those who helped make crunchyroll what it is today (or at least, was ), no...nothing!!!. They just told us in... COLD and FLAT words...
"-That's just how it is. We already made the decision. Of course, you were left out, but now we're telling you. Feel grateful. "

Guess what, Shinji?

The reaction wasn't: " "
It was: " " or " "

~ellyu


I found this quite meaningful~



i think the guy or girl who wrote this is annoying imo to many emotions XD
53942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 1/11/09

roby55 wrote:


Nyarth wrote:


My opinion on the changes here on crunchy. ^_^

Ohh....so you've heard about it too, huh?
Well, I must say IT SUCKS!.
Oh well...it was fun while it lasted...
Why sould Shinji care that this website grew because of all those "low-quality" videos UPLOADED by the USERS FOR the USERS. Why should anyone care for their hard work?
Subbers, encoders, uploaders...the HELL with all of them, right Shinji?
(Don't get me wrong...I was one of them. )
I guess you forgot why you created this site in the first place.
Oh....well I can't blame you....no....nope....it's just that greed got to you, huh?

Still, you can't blame the guy, right?
Afterall, for those of us who have been lucky enough to enjoy crunchy in it's glory times....we had a lot of fun, didn't we? Sure...Shinji was useful, because he helped host the videos online (but let's be honest...he also got something out of it.), but the appreciation should actually go towards all the users that made it possible.
THANK YOU guys & girls, users that MADE crunchyroll what it WAS in it's glory times, "yesterday's best anime & drama site", and for all the great times I spent here on crunchyroll. I wish you all a lot of happiness.
And to YOU guys I wish a HAPPY NEW YEAR! 2009! ^_^

Yours truly,
Ellyu

P.S: I must sound so ungrateful, huh?
Oh well....having the freedom of speech is GREAT!

P.P.S: Actually, what really bothered me wasn't the fact that he did this (let's face it...it was bound to happen...sooner or later they all do), but the way he (they) did it.
No announcement beforehand, no words of appreciation towards those who helped make crunchyroll what it is today (or at least, was ), no...nothing!!!. They just told us in... COLD and FLAT words...
"-That's just how it is. We already made the decision. Of course, you were left out, but now we're telling you. Feel grateful. "

Guess what, Shinji?

The reaction wasn't: " "
It was: " " or " "

~ellyu


I found this quite meaningful~



i think the guy or girl who wrote this is annoying imo to many emotions XD


C'mon, theres only 17
Member
57248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / ...........
Offline
Posted 1/11/09

Nyarth wrote:


roby55 wrote:


Nyarth wrote:


My opinion on the changes here on crunchy. ^_^

Ohh....so you've heard about it too, huh?
Well, I must say IT SUCKS!.
Oh well...it was fun while it lasted...
Why sould Shinji care that this website grew because of all those "low-quality" videos UPLOADED by the USERS FOR the USERS. Why should anyone care for their hard work?
Subbers, encoders, uploaders...the HELL with all of them, right Shinji?
(Don't get me wrong...I was one of them. )
I guess you forgot why you created this site in the first place.
Oh....well I can't blame you....no....nope....it's just that greed got to you, huh?

Still, you can't blame the guy, right?
Afterall, for those of us who have been lucky enough to enjoy crunchy in it's glory times....we had a lot of fun, didn't we? Sure...Shinji was useful, because he helped host the videos online (but let's be honest...he also got something out of it.), but the appreciation should actually go towards all the users that made it possible.
THANK YOU guys & girls, users that MADE crunchyroll what it WAS in it's glory times, "yesterday's best anime & drama site", and for all the great times I spent here on crunchyroll. I wish you all a lot of happiness.
And to YOU guys I wish a HAPPY NEW YEAR! 2009! ^_^

Yours truly,
Ellyu

P.S: I must sound so ungrateful, huh?
Oh well....having the freedom of speech is GREAT!

P.P.S: Actually, what really bothered me wasn't the fact that he did this (let's face it...it was bound to happen...sooner or later they all do), but the way he (they) did it.
No announcement beforehand, no words of appreciation towards those who helped make crunchyroll what it is today (or at least, was ), no...nothing!!!. They just told us in... COLD and FLAT words...
"-That's just how it is. We already made the decision. Of course, you were left out, but now we're telling you. Feel grateful. "

Guess what, Shinji?

The reaction wasn't: " "
It was: " " or " "

~ellyu


I found this quite meaningful~



i think the guy or girl who wrote this is annoying imo to many emotions XD


C'mon, theres only 17




lol XD

Posted 1/25/09
Recent update:
Member
9279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 3/3/09 , edited 3/3/09

blackbelt7 wrote:

umm...


SJ_75
Good thing I finished Eyeshield 21 yesterday


This guy show offing. felt annoyed


Wildpaw0
-.- Thanks for tellin` us....But I almost had a heartattack when they all disappeared XD I'm like "WTF!!!???" I suppose I'll have to wait then....Ugh.....Nothing I really do in my life other than watch Anime and read Manga....


lol...



Sorry
Member
7330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / The Learner
Offline
Posted 3/3/09

SJ_75 wrote:


blackbelt7 wrote:

umm...


SJ_75
Good thing I finished Eyeshield 21 yesterday


This guy show offing. felt annoyed



Sorry


swt, no need to sorry, it's my habit -.-''
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.