First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
What would you do if your crush tried to pick you up in a party?
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 1/1/09
"Tonight I'm all yours" ?
16637 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
i would do it hey why not
1618 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
73
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

EuphoricMoon wrote:


daverrd wrote:


EuphoricMoon wrote:

I won't go with him. He might do something inappropriate to me.


I dont think you guys are getting this..

but he is your crush, the boy of your dreams lmao


Wha-? My crush doesn't know the hell out of me then I would see
him picking me up in a party?That means something will happen. =/


Its ok your still young
37840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
wtf is this question?? o-o cr forums are getting worse and worse , Why do you want to know....?? you a pedophile? or something?
1618 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
73
Offline
Posted 1/1/09 , edited 1/1/09

Shohee wrote:

wtf is this question?? o-o cr forums are getting worse and worse , Why do you want to know....?? you a pedophile? or something?


Yeah i am, how did you know? LOLL

p.s It's just a question to keep people occupied. cr forums is not getting worse, your just a frigid and you need to mature up.
4930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
I'll just say no. I think it's healthy to play hard to get at times.
2546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Sydney, Australia
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

Shohee wrote:

wtf is this question?? o-o cr forums are getting worse and worse


You posted my reply before I got to it. Thank you.
37840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

Gabcom wrote:


Shohee wrote:

wtf is this question?? o-o cr forums are getting worse and worse


You posted my reply before I got to it. Thank you.


no problem
Posted 1/1/09

daverrd wrote:


Shohee wrote:

wtf is this question?? o-o cr forums are getting worse and worse , Why do you want to know....?? you a pedophile? or something?


Yeah i am, how did you know? LOLL

p.s It's just a question to keep people occupied. cr forums is not getting worse, your just a frigid and you need to mature up.


Don't worry OP. I somehow agree with you.
1618 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
73
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

EuphoricMoon wrote:


daverrd wrote:


Shohee wrote:

wtf is this question?? o-o cr forums are getting worse and worse , Why do you want to know....?? you a pedophile? or something?


Yeah i am, how did you know? LOLL

p.s It's just a question to keep people occupied. cr forums is not getting worse, your just a frigid and you need to mature up.


Don't worry OP. I somehow agree with you.


Thanks haha, OP?

3066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

daverrd wrote:


makix wrote:


daverrd wrote:


EuphoricMoon wrote:

I won't go with him. He might do something inappropriate to me.


I dont think you guys are getting this..

but he is your crush, the boy of your dreams lmao


Just because they're your crush doesn't mean you're required to lose a self sense of dignity and standards.


You watch too much anime.

I don't see how watching anime is relevant to the issue considering I haven't watched one in 3 years. So you're assuming that just because you get all nervous and lose your cool acting like a little kid whenever a girl you like approaches you, you assume everyone does the same?

You're too naive.

Posted 1/1/09


OP=Original Poster a.k.a the Thread creator.
1618 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
73
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

makix wrote:

You watch too much anime.

I don't see how watching anime is relevant to the issue considering I haven't watched one in 3 years. So you're assuming that just because you get all nervous and lose your cool acting like a little kid whenever a girl you like approaches you, you assume everyone does the same?

You're too naive.



Haha, your over exagerating it. Dont get all rowdy now, just coz im not really into the dignity and pride shit because in the end no one realises it and it can easily be changed.

"acting like a little kid" "assuming everyone is the same as me?"

where does that come from? lmao

3066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M
Offline
Posted 1/1/09 , edited 1/1/09

daverrd wrote:
Haha, your over exagerating it. Dont get all rowdy now, just coz im not really into the dignity and pride shit because in the end no one realises it and it can easily be changed.

"acting like a little kid" "assuming everyone is the same as me?"

where does that come from? lmao



Where does it come from?
Let me introduce you to the simple work of reading people.

You introduced the topic with:

daverrd wrote:
I would be nervous off my tits and keep staring away.

Usually I can talk to every girl no matter how hot they are, but when it comes to the girl I really like, I get speechless......... =_=

You established that you become overly nervous.

Follow this post, there are posts that are on polar opposite attitudes (including mine). After a few posts of these, you reply with:

daverrd wrote:
I dont think you guys are getting this..
but he is your crush, the boy of your dreams lmao


The simple phrase "I don't think you're getting this" leads to the conclusion that you have an expected reaction from the universal population. Why would you say something like this? The concept is fairly easy to grasp; the only other explanation for this post is since the posts differ so greatly from your expected results, you question the responses with the whole "don't think you guys are getting this" ultimately looking differently at us for having a different reaction.

So before you say "Where does this come from", think carefully. For you, perhaps really carefully. It doesn't take a genius to read your annoying behavior.

Before you reply with a very predictable "lmao lmao lmao you're too serious about it blah blah blah" nonsense, think of something original and a bit sensible before you reply. You probably shouldn't reply at all since you're becoming a very open book.

In fact, I suggest you read this and not reply or attempt ro reply entirely; just browse around crunchyroll looking at asian girl pictures in drama forums or other people's profile. And yes, it's pretty easily predictable that look at too many girls in crunchyroll. You know it's true and don't ask how I would know or to prove it, because then I'll just make you look like an internet creep.
1618 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
73
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

makixWhere does it come from?
Let me introduce you to the simple work of reading people.

You introduced the topic with

daverrd wrote:
I would be nervous off my tits and keep staring away.

Usually I can talk to every girl no matter how hot they are, but when it comes to the girl I really like, I get speechless......... =_=

You established that you become overly nervous.


Oh really wise mind reader. Being nervous makes me a little kid, aww :(.


makix
Follow this post, there are posts that are on polar opposite attitudes (including mine). After a few posts of these, you reply with:

daverrd wrote:
I dont think you guys are getting this..
but he is your crush, the boy of your dreams lmao


The simple phrase "I don't think you're getting this" leads to the conclusion that you have an expected reaction from the universal population. Why would you say something like this? The concept is fairly easy to grasp; the only other explanation for this post is since the posts differ so greatly from your expected results, you question the responses with the whole "don't think you guys are getting this" ultimately looking differently at us for having a different reaction.

No, i think you got this all wrong. I typed "lmao" and questioned them, is to hopefully let them see it from my perspective and perhaps agree with me.


makix
So before you say "Where does this come from", think carefully. For you, perhaps really carefully. It doesn't take a genius to read your annoying behavior.


Now that is irrelevant. You still haven't explained how was i acting like a kid when "my crush comes to talk to me" . And your stupid enough to think that anyone would assume that everyone else is nervous infront of their crushes like themselves. lol if that was true. there wouldnt be any party, everyone would just sit there.


makix
Before you reply with a very predictable "lmao lmao lmao you're too serious about it blah blah blah" nonsense, think of something original and a bit sensible before you reply. You probably shouldn't reply at all since you're becoming a very open book.

In fact, I suggest you read this and not reply or attempt ro reply entirely; just browse around crunchyroll looking at asian girl pictures in drama forums or other people's profile. And yes, it's pretty easily predictable that look at too many girls in crunchyroll. You know it's true and don't ask how I would know or to prove it, because then I'll just make you look like an internet creep.




Why wouldnt I wanna reply. You gonna make me look like an internet creep? lol so what. I never denied looking checking girls out. bet theres plenty of guys like me doing that. you should click on the girls on my page then click on the guys, lol we all have similar friends. whats the big deal? its just the internet whats the harm?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.