First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Cartoon KAT-TUN episodes
Member
7478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/8/09

luckie-chan wrote:

hi-ya!
awww crunchyroll did?
all well haha i started to download them instead a long time ago


to aibabida: i don't know where you can watch it online but you can download it though. here is a link to 2007 hard-subbed CTKT downloads.- http://community.livejournal.com/jone_records/34368.html but you have to have a livejournal though...sorry! i guess i didn't help much!



OMGSH!!!! thank you so much,so helpful, appreciate it :)
372 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Washington
Offline
Posted 1/8/09

aidabida wrote:


luckie-chan wrote:

hi-ya!
awww crunchyroll did?
all well haha i started to download them instead a long time ago


to aibabida: i don't know where you can watch it online but you can download it though. here is a link to 2007 hard-subbed CTKT downloads.- http://community.livejournal.com/jone_records/34368.html but you have to have a livejournal though...sorry! i guess i didn't help much!



OMGSH!!!! thank you so much,so helpful, appreciate it :)


no problem!
Member
828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / somewere u don't...
Offline
Posted 1/10/09
oh thank you thank you ayeshabelo!!!!!!!!!!
Member
3363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sunny Singapore
Offline
Posted 1/10/09
no problem
3076 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/13/09
um, isn't it they just remove the videos because they would change it better than ever? i don't really get it why would they remove all the videos w/out even informing us... i hope they return the videos...
Member
3363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sunny Singapore
Offline
Posted 1/14/09

kizzmith wrote:

um, isn't it they just remove the videos because they would change it better than ever? i don't really get it why would they remove all the videos w/out even informing us... i hope they return the videos...


ive heard that Shinji will improve the anime stuff first. then later on, mayeb, just MAYBE (and hopefully) he'll put up the dramas and other videos with better quality and more subs. dont know how true it is, but lets just pray the videos will come back.
3076 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/15/09

ayeshabelo wrote:


kizzmith wrote:

um, isn't it they just remove the videos because they would change it better than ever? i don't really get it why would they remove all the videos w/out even informing us... i hope they return the videos...


ive heard that Shinji will improve the anime stuff first. then later on, mayeb, just MAYBE (and hopefully) he'll put up the dramas and other videos with better quality and more subs. dont know how true it is, but lets just pray the videos will come back.


yeah, hope so...tnx!
Member
765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 1/17/09
ano....thanx so very much for the links and info...
really appreciate it...arigato na....!!!!
Member
3363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sunny Singapore
Offline
Posted 1/17/09
@jamed12
no problem
Member
545 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 1/17/09
thanks for the links...I started to watch kat-tun last year..
luckily, I already watched the subbed ones before all the videos were gone...
just a ques...
when will the other episodes be subbed?
I really want to watch the other episodes but I can't understand them...
Member
3363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sunny Singapore
Offline
Posted 1/17/09

karinahayii wrote:

thanks for the links...I started to watch kat-tun last year..
luckily, I already watched the subbed ones before all the videos were gone...
just a ques...
when will the other episodes be subbed?
I really want to watch the other episodes but I can't understand them...


no problem
the episodes are currently being subbed by JOR & BNS
just yesterday, JOR released a whole bunch of subbed episodes.
they update the subbed episodes every 22nd of the month too.
JOR & BNS has a strict policy on uploading their videos to streaming sites.
thats why you dont see subs on the new episodes.

but! youu can download these episode too!
here's a link to a guide that teaches youu how to download the episodes
from the cKT cartoon KAT-TUN group:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-362384/Cartoon-KAT-TUN-JOR-SUBBED-.html
bear in mind that youu have to have a LJ account to access to the episodes.
Enjoy!
Member
545 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 1/18/09
oops!I remember, I'm already a member...
thanks for the info!
298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/22/09
minna !!~~ i just don't understand why they cannot put akame in one segmen together??
example, in ctkt 92, they can put taguchixueda and tanakax maru in one segmen but why not akame??
only in ep 60 or 70 (or something ) they put akame together but they still put taguchi & maru (puffy amiyumi as guest)...
why?? I really wanna watch at least one ep where there only akame.......
Member
1868 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 1/22/09
~~~KAT-TUN rocks!~~~

arigatou for the links..

it's really so nice of you..




Member
1868 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

ayeshabelo wrote:


karinahayii wrote:

thanks for the links...I started to watch kat-tun last year..
luckily, I already watched the subbed ones before all the videos were gone...
just a ques...
when will the other episodes be subbed?
I really want to watch the other episodes but I can't understand them...


no problem
the episodes are currently being subbed by JOR & BNS
just yesterday, JOR released a whole bunch of subbed episodes.
they update the subbed episodes every 22nd of the month too.
JOR & BNS has a strict policy on uploading their videos to streaming sites.
thats why you dont see subs on the new episodes.

but! youu can download these episode too!
here's a link to a guide that teaches youu how to download the episodes
from the cKT cartoon KAT-TUN group:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-362384/Cartoon-KAT-TUN-JOR-SUBBED-.html
bear in mind that youu have to have a LJ account to access to the episodes.
Enjoy!


~~ayeshabelo, thank you so much..

i admire people like you.. unselfish and kind..

thanks so much for the links..

eventhough the vids are deleted here in CR, i am still keeping the faith!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.