First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply If you went to Japan, where would you go?
Creator
17701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
Hi, minna!~ Where will u go first when u reached at japan?? Just post any place that u really wanna go in japan here!! Hope ur dream will come true!!!~



Member
6873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wishing to be in...
Offline
Posted 1/6/09
Hey!Say!JUMP concert!!!! :3
Member
49995 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / oN tHe RoOf.. jk =P
Offline
Posted 1/7/09
EVERYWHERE!! xD

yamapi's & yamada's home
Member
49995 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / oN tHe RoOf.. jk =P
Offline
Posted 1/7/09
&& muira haruma's home also
nyah!
Member
477 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / The Great White N...
Offline
Posted 1/15/09
Everywhere! Lolz!
Especially in Harajuku area! <<33 ;3!
Member
1394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Norwegian,
Offline
Posted 1/24/09
shoping (Manga gods and stuff you can only get there) and go crasy whit foood afther that conserts whit Lead and kat tun + arashi ^_^ i soooo wana hawe a dy laike that!!!!
Creator
17701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 1/25/09

minilisi wrote:

shoping (Manga gods and stuff you can only get there) and go crasy whit foood afther that conserts whit Lead and kat tun + arashi ^_^ i soooo wana hawe a dy laike that!!!!


Woah!!~ Manga gods?? Where lol??! Harajuku?!
Member
1394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Norwegian,
Offline
Posted 1/25/09

anatomanishi wrote:


minilisi wrote:

shoping (Manga gods and stuff you can only get there) and go crasy whit foood afther that conserts whit Lead and kat tun + arashi ^_^ i soooo wana hawe a dy laike that!!!!


Woah!!~ Manga gods?? Where lol??! Harajuku?!


aya i ment Manga, gods and stuff i cant gett at home

Creator
17701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 1/25/09 , edited 1/25/09

minilisi wrote:


anatomanishi wrote:


minilisi wrote:

shoping (Manga gods and stuff you can only get there) and go crasy whit foood afther that conserts whit Lead and kat tun + arashi ^_^ i soooo wana hawe a dy laike that!!!!


Woah!!~ Manga gods?? Where lol??! Harajuku?!


aya i ment Manga, gods and stuff i cant gett at home



Hahaha!!~ gomen nasai!!~ Hope u will get those stuff lol!!~
Member
1394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Norwegian,
Offline
Posted 1/25/09

anatomanishi wrote:


minilisi wrote:


anatomanishi wrote:


minilisi wrote:

shoping (Manga gods and stuff you can only get there) and go crasy whit foood afther that conserts whit Lead and kat tun + arashi ^_^ i soooo wana hawe a day laike that!!!!


Woah!!~ Manga gods?? Where lol??! Harajuku?!


aya i ment Manga, gods and stuff i cant gett at home



Hahaha!!~ gomen nasai!!~ Hope u will get those stuff lol!!~


i hope 2
Member
4163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / School Library
Offline
Posted 1/25/09
hello! saitama - inoo's hometown!
Member
1394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Norwegian,
Offline
Posted 1/28/09
whits inooo!?
Member
4163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / School Library
Offline
Posted 1/30/09
^was that for me? hey! say! jump's inoo kei, right?
Member
1394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Norwegian,
Offline
Posted 2/2/09
rait nowe i dot wana go toooo japan but i vana go to sveden, on an cafe`s conserto!!!!!! I sooooooo wana go!!!!!
9097 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
wait, wha?
Offline
Posted 2/2/09
Akiba
;;>.>
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.