First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Japanese (love) quotes
Member
6787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / The Netherlands...
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
Hey!

Does anyone know where I can find Japanese (love) quotes??

Yoroshiku
Posted 1/8/09
does any1 no how 2 say i love you in japanese? its aishteru isnt it? O.O
Moderator
11953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hawai'i
Offline
Posted 1/8/09

thedeadrose wrote:

does any1 no how 2 say i love you in japanese? its aishteru isnt it? O.O


"I love you" could be said in different ways. "Aishiteiru" means "to love/I love you" that's usually between lovers, and it means that the both of them had feelings or were in love for a long while. When you're confessing to someone how you feel, or they're confessing, for the first time or early into the relationship, it would be "[name/various ways of saying "you"] ga suki". You could also say "daisuki" as well if your feelings are very strong.
Posted 1/8/09


thedeadrose wrote:

does any1 no how 2 say i love you in japanese? its aishteru isnt it? O.O”

"I love you" could be said in different ways. "Aishiteiru" means "to love/I love you" that's usually between lovers, and it means that the both of them had feelings or were in love for a long while. When you're confessing to someone how you feel, or they're confessing, for the first time or early into the relationship, it would be "[name/various ways of saying "you"] ga suki". You could also say "daisuki" as well if your feelings are very strong.


lol thanx!!!!!!!!! ^-^
Member
831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Nottinghamshire,...
Offline
Posted 3/24/09
How do you say; 'I still love you' ?
Moderator
11953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hawai'i
Offline
Posted 3/24/09

ShugoAmu1 wrote:

How do you say; 'I still love you' ?


I still love you = (watashi wa) mada (anata/various ways of saying "you"/person's name) o aishiteiru

Paranthesis are optional if you want to say the whole thing. But if you want to make it short or quick, go without, lol.
Member
831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Nottinghamshire,...
Offline
Posted 3/25/09

Ryukon wrote:


ShugoAmu1 wrote:

How do you say; 'I still love you' ?


I still love you = (watashi wa) mada (anata/various ways of saying "you"/person's name) o aishiteiru

Paranthesis are optional if you want to say the whole thing. But if you want to make it short or quick, go without, lol.


Oh right thanks what does Watashi nao ai ya mean then? because my friend said it was that.
Moderator
11953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hawai'i
Offline
Posted 3/25/09

ShugoAmu1 wrote:

Oh right thanks what does Watashi nao ai ya mean then? because my friend said it was that.


I haven't really seen the word "nao" before, nor heard it being used in conversations, but it seems to be a slang, or a very informal, given the noun version of "love" being used, "ya" at the end, and the lack of sentence particles. It still means "I still love you" however.
Member
831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Nottinghamshire,...
Offline
Posted 3/25/09

Ryukon wrote:


ShugoAmu1 wrote:

Oh right thanks what does Watashi nao ai ya mean then? because my friend said it was that.


I haven't really seen the word "nao" before, nor heard it being used in conversations, but it seems to be a slang, or a very informal, given the noun version of "love" being used, "ya" at the end, and the lack of sentence particles. It still means "I still love you" however.


Oh right, thanks
Member
2747 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / じごく
Offline
Posted 3/28/09
How to say i'll never give up forever!!
And we'll be friends forever no matter what happen~
onegai~
Moderator
11953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hawai'i
Offline
Posted 3/29/09

Tsukikage-J-chan wrote:

How to say i'll never give up forever!!
And we'll be friends forever no matter what happen~
onegai~


I'll never give up, ever = watashi wa kesshite akiramenai. Katsute yo (私は 決してあきらめない。かつてよ)
-or-
I'll never give up, indefinately / forever = watashi wa itsumademo, kesshite akiramenaide (私はいつまでも、決してあきらめないで)
We'll be friends forever, no matter what happens = nani ga okottemo, watashitachi wa itsumademo, yuujin ni naru deshou (何が起こっても、私たちはいつまでも、友人になるでしょう)
Member
2747 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / じごく
Offline
Posted 3/30/09
Kyaaaaa~
thank you very much~
arigatou^^
Posted 4/3/09
How do yhu say " I'll always love you" ??
Moderator
11953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hawai'i
Offline
Posted 4/9/09

babiheartzxx wrote:

How do yhu say " I'll always love you" ??


私はいつもあなたを愛すつもりです or "watashi wa itsumo anata o ai suru tsumori desu". Sorry for the late reply.
Posted 4/9/09

Ryukon wrote:


babiheartzxx wrote:

How do yhu say " I'll always love you" ??


私はいつもあなたを愛すつもりです or "watashi wa itsumo anata o ai suru tsumori desu". Sorry for the late reply.



Hehe, its okay ^^
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.