First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Toradora! is no longer on CR
5278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Getter Rays HQ
Offline
Posted 1/7/09 , edited 1/9/09
so is Shinji telling us that he is *** and that to organise the site he needs to chop off every animes heads off and only feed us little ammounts of anime? Im osrry i didn't read most of the article it is unnecessary to talk so much when he could have written

we are gonna change the site a lot in 2009 rest assured I will erase the animes we have now and reupload it as soon as we have everything sorted peace out shinji

Mod CV: I'm sure I'm not the only person here who feels someones sexual orientation should not be used as an insult. please refrain from doing so in the future
Moderator
541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Wales
Offline
Posted 1/9/09 , edited 1/9/09
mwong04 - Please do not throw insults about, it's rude and not needed.

If people are still unsure of why some vids are no longer here on Cr then please refer to the current link below the Td description posted by Nyarth.
263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/10/09
Its really sad, whats happening to Crunchyroll

i remember its good days when it have most of the anime old and new (Bleach, Naruto, Gundam, HunterxHunter and hundreds more) damn those were Crunchyroll's best days

oh well, not a big loss at least nowadays there's dozens of other streaming sites
27 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 1/10/09
What cr is doing is good. they're letting the publishers get paid from the anime we oh so love. if poeple want to give up on cr because they are getting people paid then thats their fault.
263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/10/09

CharMar wrote:
What cr is doing is good. they're letting the publishers get paid from the anime we oh so love. if poeple want to give up on cr because they are getting people paid then thats their fault.


True in the long run this "Revolution" might be good for crunchyroll. but i'm not having high hopes anymore

btw people are giving up on Crunchyroll because their shows are gone now, thats the main reason
27 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 1/10/09

veatbreaker001 wrote:


CharMar wrote:
What cr is doing is good. they're letting the publishers get paid from the anime we oh so love. if poeple want to give up on cr because they are getting people paid then thats their fault.


True in the long run this "Revolution" might be good for crunchyroll. but i'm not having high hopes anymore

btw people are giving up on Crunchyroll because their shows are gone now, thats the main reason


thats true but new shows are being added and some show might still come back.
433 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / DuMzViLe
Offline
Posted 1/10/09


well, i you thought wrong not ALL people knew this was going to happen. and by "crunchyland" i meant everything associated with crunchyroll - the forums, the whatevers etc..

i'm sorry, i guess i just got pissed that you called people morons...

peace out
Posted 1/13/09
I never noticed how many people play crunchyland.. ^
111 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Somewhere...over...
Offline
Posted 1/23/09
Ermkay. I'm a moron ofr being ignorance about that.
573 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / China
Offline
Posted 1/25/09
but if fansubbing is illegal,
wats all those vids on youtube and other sites?
Member
9781 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / cavite / phil
Offline
Posted 1/31/09
damn
150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / Cincy
Offline
Posted 2/2/09
Lol am I the only one amused by this?

I'm not gonna comment on CR going legit cause it doesn't really matter that much to me. I came here for convenience before anything else, so CR taking off anime doesn't bother me all that much. If an anime isn't here I pretty much just end up going, "Ah well, guess I'll check Veoh or something," and that's it. I don't see why people are making such a huge deal of it. A lot of the anime is gone, yes. But there are other places you can get it just as easily, and mods/admins/whatevers have already explained that much of the anime is possibly going to return in the future.

Now as for what I was amused by: Those people that choose to hate on those who leave CR because of the massive anime take-down. Lol, really? How can you get mad at somebody for leaving a site that no longer interests them? Put it this way. You love this one band right? So you download all their music and listen to it all the time. A year later, you're not so into that band anymore. They don't make the kind of music you like. So why would you keep listening to them if you're not interested in that band anymore? It doesn't make sense.

Bottom lines:

1) People whining about the loss of anime need to either get over it and be patient or go find another site to stream from, and guess what - get over it.

2) Certain people calling others "morons" because of their lack of know-how regarding the impending anime take-down, uh... don't make assumptions based on solely your point of view. Not everyone knows everything about CR, so not everyone would have that extra two months warning before their favorite animes disappeared off the site. You don't have the right to admonish them for not knowing something before it was officially announced. So get off your high horse and stop making yourself look like an ass.
749 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/2/09
Thank you. person above!
163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 2/4/09
Buahaha..(Nyarth) i love her.. she is awsome.!! oober funny
but she is right.. but, i go on crunchy every day and i just found out today.. i feel like one of those retarded people.. haha

it is truley a shame tho, but u can get approved anime thats great quality , every show crunchyroll has taken down.. is availible on www.animeseason.com :D
truley amazing.!!

But dont tell Shinji...
its a secret...
163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 2/4/09

Tekkei wrote:

Lol am I the only one amused by this?

I'm not gonna comment on CR going legit cause it doesn't really matter that much to me. I came here for convenience before anything else, so CR taking off anime doesn't bother me all that much. If an anime isn't here I pretty much just end up going, "Ah well, guess I'll check Veoh or something," and that's it. I don't see why people are making such a huge deal of it. A lot of the anime is gone, yes. But there are other places you can get it just as easily, and mods/admins/whatevers have already explained that much of the anime is possibly going to return in the future.

Now as for what I was amused by: Those people that choose to hate on those who leave CR because of the massive anime take-down. Lol, really? How can you get mad at somebody for leaving a site that no longer interests them? Put it this way. You love this one band right? So you download all their music and listen to it all the time. A year later, you're not so into that band anymore. They don't make the kind of music you like. So why would you keep listening to them if you're not interested in that band anymore? It doesn't make sense.

Bottom lines:

1) People whining about the loss of anime need to either get over it and be patient or go find another site to stream from, and guess what - get over it.

2) Certain people calling others "morons" because of their lack of know-how regarding the impending anime take-down, uh... don't make assumptions based on solely your point of view. Not everyone knows everything about CR, so not everyone would have that extra two months warning before their favorite animes disappeared off the site. You don't have the right to admonish them for not knowing something before it was officially announced. So get off your high horse and stop making yourself look like an ass.


Damn he has a big fuckin point!!
gooo you.!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.