First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Clannad After Story No Longer on CR!
Member
145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / California
Offline
Posted 1/9/09
i understand y CR is having a hard time
Member
70452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Albany, New York
Online
Posted 1/10/09
All the people crying about Shinji taking down user uploads need to grow up. Seriously. Shinji is trying to do things legally which, as he stated, helps out the companies who create the show you folks love to watch. It also means he doesn't have to worry about CR getting shut down for hosting copyrighted material and possibly facing lawsuits or something. If the show you like is available here and you know it's being subbed, try going directly to the website of the guys doing the subbing and download it and stop coming in here crying and complaining.
Member
69247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / O.K.C.
Offline
Posted 1/10/09
BTW episode 13 IS EPIC!!
Member
16670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / in the shade of p...
Offline
Posted 1/11/09

penguinwithm4a1 wrote:

if you want to, you can always DL the episodes from the subber's websites.


like what sites?can you please tell me?PLEASE!
Member
10652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Indonesia Raya
Offline
Posted 1/11/09

koko777 wrote:


penguinwithm4a1 wrote:

if you want to, you can always DL the episodes from the subber's websites.


like what sites?can you please tell me?PLEASE!


Eclipse is the best so far, you can go to clannad After story page and click their link.
But you must have torrent program to download their sub
Member
20466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Eagan, MN
Offline
Posted 1/14/09

I maybe be wrong on this, but from reading what the posts were about and what you posted, the subbers don't get any money from CR. The only way they get money is usually in the form of donations (on their site).

I think Eclipse makes a good point when it comes to donations.

"While we appreciate your desire to help, we really wish you'd do it in some other way. We don't need the money, nor do we want it. We're fans, doing this for fans, and involving money in it is not acceptable. In other words: thanks, but no thanks."
Member
1607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Ca
Offline
Posted 1/15/09
WOw I never knew this.

Well Shinji know that I'm glad that your doingt things the honest way.
40285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Cross Academy!
Offline
Posted 1/16/09 , edited 1/16/09
..........NOW I DUN NO WAT EP IS COMING OUT!! N CR RATHER LICENSE SHOWS LIKE SHUGO CHARA INSTEAD OF CLANNAD!!... but i understands..........................T.T
631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / In the Middle Of...
Offline
Posted 1/18/09

tsuki-miko-14 wrote:

I my self don't care if the videos got remove , not end of the earth yet. Theres all was veoh and youtube or just download it.
But yeah I'm not leave CR since i got groups that I own and work hard on. Maybe the video will be back soon, ppl just need to wait see what happens.


to let you know you are waiting for nothing....
Member
1841 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 1/19/09 , edited 1/19/09

MrEvil-MrDevil wrote:


tsuki-miko-14 wrote:

I my self don't care if the videos got remove , not end of the earth yet. Theres all was veoh and youtube or just download it.
But yeah I'm not leave CR since i got groups that I own and work hard on. Maybe the video will be back soon, ppl just need to wait see what happens.


to let you know you are waiting for nothing....


I'm waiting for nothing? Do mean the videos? I don't watch video on here when it was on here back in 08. I just got job on here to take care of my groups that I own and talks to my friends.
631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / In the Middle Of...
Offline
Posted 1/20/09

tsuki-miko-14 wrote:


MrEvil-MrDevil wrote:


tsuki-miko-14 wrote:

I my self don't care if the videos got remove , not end of the earth yet. Theres all was veoh and youtube or just download it.
But yeah I'm not leave CR since i got groups that I own and work hard on. Maybe the video will be back soon, ppl just need to wait see what happens.


to let you know you are waiting for nothing....


I'm waiting for nothing? Do mean the videos? I don't watch video on here when it was on here back in 08. I just got job on here to take care of my groups that I own and talks to my friends.


hum.......................................thats intersting...lo...
Member
5742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / America
Offline
Posted 1/29/09
Crunchyroll is not only for anime videos. So why will I leave cr? There's still alot of things to do here:o Period.
Member
1041 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Brooklyn
Offline
Posted 1/31/09
its true itsmess up bout the cr thing but there always other sites Or dl it like me well if you cant find it hit me up and i could help you out with prrty much all anime
6967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / U.A.E.
Offline
Posted 2/11/09
ok...can some1 please tell me were i can watch clanned after story for free online? i dont want to download just watch it!...i badly need to finish it!!!!
Member
2000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Under Water Waist...
Offline
Posted 2/18/09

zantetsuken911 wrote:

Maybe they are just updating the animes.... like for example: its a new year and there are new releases on animes especially the animes that are incomplete... and plus there are people who are complaining about some episodes placed in a wrong folder or what ever... bottom line is... that CR will return the animes or else people will stop going to CR. THIS IS JUST MY OPINION


Shinji removed most of the vids in a way to make his site go legit and stuff. a so-called new direction
Member
3242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 『 still trying to...
Offline
Posted 3/7/09 , edited 3/7/09

kawaii_negimamah14 wrote:


riodaeka wrote:


kawaii_negimamah14 wrote:


ggmmaaaa1 wrote:


kawaii_negimamah14 wrote:

Well, lemme tell you guys this. Internet is some business. Licensing is hard and the Copyright Laws are just too strict. Well, crunchyroll's gotta make money too.


you shouldnt have to pay for free fan subs. thats why its called "FREE" fan subs.


o.o? who pays for those anyways?



who pays on them? well as you might know..fansubs do that "voluntarily" for us fans..so we have to thank them a lot..coz you know subbing is very difficult job, like you need a high nihon language comprehension..yah so thank you so much fansubs



i know that. volunteering for the sake of others is realli kind of them. but, they get popularity [somehow] back.

anyways, change the topic about fansubbers.


The reason why is because the one in Japanese (RAW) gets popularity in the making of us (the fans) watching it so they must License
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.