First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply MALE OR FEMALE SWORDSMEN ?
Creator
2304 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / laurel delaware
Offline
Posted 4/7/08 , edited 4/7/08

Ice_Blue_Eyes wrote:


desfines07 wrote:
but sexy is somtimes weak. some sexy female swordsmen are often afraid to get their feet wet and they dont have good skill.


I agree. Not many female warriors seem too fearsome. In history, the Amazons were hardly "Sexy" by modern terms. As descriptions by reputable sources like Herodotus lead us to envision, they looked more a-kin to Conan the Barbarian to a dainty female.



The women on kill bill are fearsome they have great sword handle, U seen those movies ??
Member
4444 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / In your dreams...
Offline
Posted 4/7/08 , edited 4/7/08
Yeah. They were interesting movies.
3489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / somewhere
Offline
Posted 4/8/08 , edited 4/8/08

desfines07 wrote:


Ice_Blue_Eyes wrote:


desfines07 wrote:
but sexy is somtimes weak. some sexy female swordsmen are often afraid to get their feet wet and they dont have good skill.


I agree. Not many female warriors seem too fearsome. In history, the Amazons were hardly "Sexy" by modern terms. As descriptions by reputable sources like Herodotus lead us to envision, they looked more a-kin to Conan the Barbarian to a dainty female.



The women on kill bill are fearsome they have great sword handle, U seen those movies ??


that move is awesome my favorite is the first one

Creator
2304 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / laurel delaware
Offline
Posted 4/9/08 , edited 4/9/08

GZ_anime-manga wrote:


desfines07 wrote:


Ice_Blue_Eyes wrote:


desfines07 wrote:
but sexy is somtimes weak. some sexy female swordsmen are often afraid to get their feet wet and they dont have good skill.


I agree. Not many female warriors seem too fearsome. In history, the Amazons were hardly "Sexy" by modern terms. As descriptions by reputable sources like Herodotus lead us to envision, they looked more a-kin to Conan the Barbarian to a dainty female.



The women on kill bill are fearsome they have great sword handle, U seen those movies ??


that move is awesome my favorite is the first one



there both good, i wish they would make a anime out of it.
3489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / somewhere
Offline
Posted 4/11/08 , edited 4/11/08

desfines07 wrote:


GZ_anime-manga wrote:


desfines07 wrote:


Ice_Blue_Eyes wrote:


desfines07 wrote:
but sexy is somtimes weak. some sexy female swordsmen are often afraid to get their feet wet and they dont have good skill.


I agree. Not many female warriors seem too fearsome. In history, the Amazons were hardly "Sexy" by modern terms. As descriptions by reputable sources like Herodotus lead us to envision, they looked more a-kin to Conan the Barbarian to a dainty female.



The women on kill bill are fearsome they have great sword handle, U seen those movies ??


that move is awesome my favorite is the first one



there both good, i wish they would make a anime out of it.


the first one was better because the ending of the of the whle thing made the second one stink
there for the first one was way better

Creator
2304 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / laurel delaware
Offline
Posted 4/12/08 , edited 4/12/08

GZ_anime-manga wrote:


desfines07 wrote:


GZ_anime-manga wrote:


desfines07 wrote:


Ice_Blue_Eyes wrote:


desfines07 wrote:
but sexy is somtimes weak. some sexy female swordsmen are often afraid to get their feet wet and they dont have good skill.


I agree. Not many female warriors seem too fearsome. In history, the Amazons were hardly "Sexy" by modern terms. As descriptions by reputable sources like Herodotus lead us to envision, they looked more a-kin to Conan the Barbarian to a dainty female.



The women on kill bill are fearsome they have great sword handle, U seen those movies ??


that move is awesome my favorite is the first one



there both good, i wish they would make a anime out of it.


the first one was better because the ending of the of the whle thing made the second one stink
there for the first one was way better



your rite about the 1st one being better, but the 2nd one was cool too.
3489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / somewhere
Offline
Posted 4/13/08 , edited 4/13/08

desfines07 wrote:


GZ_anime-manga wrote:


desfines07 wrote:


GZ_anime-manga wrote:


desfines07 wrote:


Ice_Blue_Eyes wrote:


desfines07 wrote:
but sexy is somtimes weak. some sexy female swordsmen are often afraid to get their feet wet and they dont have good skill.


I agree. Not many female warriors seem too fearsome. In history, the Amazons were hardly "Sexy" by modern terms. As descriptions by reputable sources like Herodotus lead us to envision, they looked more a-kin to Conan the Barbarian to a dainty female.



The women on kill bill are fearsome they have great sword handle, U seen those movies ??


that move is awesome my favorite is the first one



there both good, i wish they would make a anime out of it.


the first one was better because the ending of the of the whle thing made the second one stink
there for the first one was way better



your rite about the 1st one being better, but the 2nd one was cool too.


not really
sure it explaines everything better
but thats exactly what made it boring
also how Bill actually let himself be killed that was ediotic
but atleast she got her daughter back
Creator
2304 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / laurel delaware
Offline
Posted 4/13/08 , edited 4/13/08
i dont care, the 2nd was good too.
3489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / somewhere
Offline
Posted 4/13/08 , edited 4/13/08

desfines07 wrote:

i dont care, the 2nd was good too.


no the 1st is way better
and thats that
Creator
2304 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / laurel delaware
Offline
Posted 4/13/08 , edited 4/13/08
ok ok it was
3489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / somewhere
Offline
Posted 4/13/08 , edited 4/13/08
im not crazy
i just have different taste
so take it back
Creator
2304 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / laurel delaware
Offline
Posted 4/13/08 , edited 4/14/08
y u talkin this alll seriously ?
Member
4444 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / In your dreams...
Offline
Posted 4/13/08 , edited 4/14/08
I didn't like how Bill died. I wish they had a sword fight and then maybe she could have pulled that lame ridiculous move. They were both great, but I also liked the first one better. Though Bill was awesome.
3489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / somewhere
Offline
Posted 4/14/08 , edited 4/15/08

desfines07 wrote:

y u talkin this alll seriously ?



im not
see Ice_Blue_Eyes even agrees with me
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.