First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply iNtRoDuCe UrSeLf~
Moderator
83330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / who knows?
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
hi hi minna~!!! lol tell about urself like ur name, age, hobbies, and random stuff like that~
Creator
14297 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / On cloud 9
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
Hi Wats up im Kar-Men, im only 11 turning 12 sort of soon ^.^ and i like to play basketball and i have an evil sister Dx
Member
13219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
im ur neighbor!
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
Im Kamille hahahaXD im 11 turning 2 12 i like 2 computer hahahaha
Creator
14297 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / On cloud 9
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

xXkamilleXx wrote:

Im Kamille hahahaXD im 11 turning 2 12 i like 2 computer hahahaha


Sweet i thought i would be like too young or something in here XD
Moderator
11755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / In A Magical,Happ...
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
i'm emilia and i'm turning 12 in a few days
i play basketball
me a ptaku
my brother is a whore
Creator
14297 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / On cloud 9
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

magic1823 wrote:

i'm emilia and i'm turning 12 in a few days
i play basketball
me a ptaku
my brother is a whore


arent u A-melia?
Moderator
11755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / In A Magical,Happ...
Offline
Posted 1/2/09
pshhh!!! no >.>
Creator
14297 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / On cloud 9
Offline
Posted 1/2/09
or really? duh duh duh DUH!!
Member
462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Land of peace
Offline
Posted 1/3/09
Name: Rieo synlee
Nickname: RyO
Age:15 years old
Hobbies: Playing badminton n dota, watching anime, reading comics
Random stuff: want to be the perfect person
Moderator
83330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / who knows?
Offline
Posted 1/3/09

RyOsZa wrote:

Name: Rieo synlee
Nickname: RyO
Age:15 years old
Hobbies: Playing badminton n dota, watching anime, reading comics
Random stuff: want to be the perfect person


lol nice to meet yu haha never met a person who wanted to be perfect before xDD

Member
462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Land of peace
Offline
Posted 1/3/09

Joy3210 wrote:


RyOsZa wrote:

Name: Rieo synlee
Nickname: RyO
Age:15 years old
Hobbies: Playing badminton n dota, watching anime, reading comics
Random stuff: want to be the perfect person


lol nice to meet yu haha never met a person who wanted to be perfect before xDD



Nice to meet u too...yeah right maybe i'm the only one in this site
Moderator
83330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / who knows?
Offline
Posted 1/3/09

RyOsZa wrote:


Joy3210 wrote:


RyOsZa wrote:

Name: Rieo synlee
Nickname: RyO
Age:15 years old
Hobbies: Playing badminton n dota, watching anime, reading comics
Random stuff: want to be the perfect person


lol nice to meet yu haha never met a person who wanted to be perfect before xDD



Nice to meet u too...yeah right maybe i'm the only one in this site


haha that's intresting lol i heard of badmintion (actually plays it) but i never heard of dota o.o' haha
Member
462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Land of peace
Offline
Posted 1/3/09

Joy3210 wrote:


RyOsZa wrote:


Joy3210 wrote:


RyOsZa wrote:

Name: Rieo synlee
Nickname: RyO
Age:15 years old
Hobbies: Playing badminton n dota, watching anime, reading comics
Random stuff: want to be the perfect person


lol nice to meet yu haha never met a person who wanted to be perfect before xDD



Nice to meet u too...yeah right maybe i'm the only one in this site


haha that's intresting lol i heard of badmintion (actually plays it) but i never heard of dota o.o' haha


Yeah i play badminton a lot probably everyday erm dota is a game in warcraft actually it's an international game
i always play it..never get tired of it
Moderator
83330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / who knows?
Offline
Posted 1/3/09

RyOsZa wrote:


Joy3210 wrote:


RyOsZa wrote:


Joy3210 wrote:


RyOsZa wrote:

Name: Rieo synlee
Nickname: RyO
Age:15 years old
Hobbies: Playing badminton n dota, watching anime, reading comics
Random stuff: want to be the perfect person


lol nice to meet yu haha never met a person who wanted to be perfect before xDD



Nice to meet u too...yeah right maybe i'm the only one in this site


haha that's intresting lol i heard of badmintion (actually plays it) but i never heard of dota o.o' haha


Yeah i play badminton a lot probably everyday erm dota is a game in warcraft actually it's an international game
i always play it..never get tired of it


ooh i see lol hey do yu like roleplaying? haha cuz i wud like to play yu in badimintion xD
Member
462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Land of peace
Offline
Posted 1/3/09

Joy3210 wrote:


RyOsZa wrote:


Joy3210 wrote:


RyOsZa wrote:


Joy3210 wrote:


RyOsZa wrote:

Name: Rieo synlee
Nickname: RyO
Age:15 years old
Hobbies: Playing badminton n dota, watching anime, reading comics
Random stuff: want to be the perfect person


lol nice to meet yu haha never met a person who wanted to be perfect before xDD



Nice to meet u too...yeah right maybe i'm the only one in this site


haha that's intresting lol i heard of badmintion (actually plays it) but i never heard of dota o.o' haha


Yeah i play badminton a lot probably everyday erm dota is a game in warcraft actually it's an international game
i always play it..never get tired of it


ooh i see lol hey do yu like roleplaying? haha cuz i wud like to play yu in badimintion xD


erm maybe ..wow that's good

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.