First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
why i hate japan
438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
While I don't know enough about Japan to agree that Japan imitates other cultures, I do know that Japan isn't very "welcoming" to outsiders. I don't hate Japan, but let's face it, if you went to Japan, you probably wouldn't be welcome. There is a meaning behind Gaijin. But of course, I could be wrong.
634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / MA
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

AerialDeathFireStyle wrote:


sanpincha wrote:

honestly,
I don't even know where to begin...you sound like an idiot.


possibly because i disagree with you? lol


not at all. everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
but you just sorta fail at supporting your opinion with solid evidence.
if you know anything about history, Korea is actually influenced more from China and Japan, thats why it was called the "cultural bridge" between China and Japan. also, to say anything is "heavily influenced" is purely opinionated. Exactly what aspects do you consider heavily influenced by China and Korea?
I'm also wondering how a country that has never been ruled by either countries could be "heavily influenced." Ghengis Khan failed twice to conquer Japan so any influence there didn't happen.

as for samurai being thugs and rapists or whatever. You do realize that much of Europe had the same feudal system? Why are you singling out one country?
and I don't know if you noticed Jersey, but we're in a bit of recession ourselves right now. We've been paralleling the Roaring Twenties and the Great Depression for some time now.

The rest of the world doesn't have a belief that Japan is a paradise. I'm Japanese myself and I disagree with a lot of its politics, especially with its right wing fascists. Please don't generalize because that only leads to ignorance and racism.

The people who "wish they were Japanese" or are obsessed with Japanese culture clearly have their own identity issues...
But honestly...I could much easily tolerate an over enthusiastic anime fan any day over some hater.


That is all.
2181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / M / Seattle, WA
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
All countries have their bad points, especially the United States. Yes, Japan has it's bad points as well, but I can only agree with you if you're criticizing general weeaboo faggotry from annoying teenage anime con attending brats. For those that have spent time in Japan and actually have a number of Japanese friends and colleagues, I'd say your complaint means nothing. You're perfectly welcome to hate Japan though.

Oh and, you forgot to mention that they're racist little buggers too.
Posted 1/1/09
As long as there's Nacchi, nothing matters. **drools**
7134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
I could stare at those eyeballs for hours!
5679 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

AerialDeathFireStyle wrote:

before i start i would like to say that i am not Korean or Chinese and am not biased because of any jap warcrimes i just think japan sucks balls for these following reasons

why i hate japan *aheem*

it has an imitation culture borrowing heavily from Korean/Chinese cultures but always trying to downplay its impact. For the people shouting about the ancient japanese traditions they should realize that Japanese traditions are laughable it barely extends back to the 7th century

the samurai culture is garbage a bunch of thugs and bullies who used to raped and brutalize the population as much as they were suppose to protect the lords land
how this romantic view of japanese warriors came to be is confusion

i credit it to being part of the grand delusion that japan as a nation is not on the decline...


it has a false belief of the rest of the world and that its a paradise when its one of the most xenophobic nations when it comes to anyone non-japanese, all the non-jap people that think that japan is a great place have been subtly confused with all the anime garbage coming out ( though there are a couple good ones )

in truth its a giant conformist dumb where the majority of the people enjoy monotonous routines and where they enjoy their disgusting pop music and their intolerable love for rpg games

i mean seriously some rpgs are good but when the majority of the games that come out are rpgs with the same/similar plot line ....

in essence i hate Japanese culture because all of you like non-japanese are so enamored by it
and its false charms


-


I somewhat agree with your post. Also, Japanese people are too prideful. They wanna be better than everyone else.
155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / CandyMountain
Offline
Posted 1/1/09 , edited 1/1/09
Personal thread is personal

On Topic
Everyone has their own opinions & likes & dislikes, this does not mean we start a thread on it and let ppl go insane disagreeing
1887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
9/10

Expecting 10 pages by tomorrow.
15734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Australia
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
--Why i hate you--

I dont have any problem with you hating whatever you want
but putting your annoying nerdy facts research, etc. is somthing you shouldnt share with people on sites like CR seriously if you want to share a whole life hatred, story, journal go towww.blogger.com
922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

AerialDeathFireStyle wrote:


DreadDenimPirate wrote:

So you hate Japanese culture, but you enjoy Japanese media?


i never made any statement saying that
i like good thougtful works from any media from any country what so ever
korean, kenyan ,south american etc you name it

i just think the whole culture of japan is condition to copy things over and over
and the some of the content condition very pro-japan feelings whether non-japanese people realize it going on or not

that dosen't mean i cant enjoy certain aspects of it or that i hate all japanese people

though i hate "wapanese" ( people from America that go out of their way to dress and act japanese )
the silliest shit ive ever come across




thats like saying white rappers are silly because they rap but arent black.

yeah you can hate, but its not going to go away so get a life.

you can't say you've never acted to be someone else before, anime wise or wateva.

2233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Toronto, Canada.
Offline
Posted 1/1/09 , edited 1/1/09
LOL! OP is 19? Geez, this kid needs to get a grip of things. Such pointless and meaningless points and you declare such a strong word such as hate. I'm avoiding this thread, when I flame I flame big. Have fun with your arrogant state of mind.
34529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Undisclosed Location
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
I am going to have to agree with the fact that this is a personal thread, also a very unnecessary one at that.

Locked
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.