First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
What is wrong with you people?
11243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / BC, Canada =P
Offline
Posted 1/1/09 , edited 1/1/09

voltic5 wrote:


i thought finland is the safest place in the world


Singapore has the lowest crime rate world wide.

Here's a simple law that's in Singapore that'll change your mind, "Any person caught with a blade that is 6inches or more without a permit are sentence to death".
14835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / California
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

threnagyn wrote:


Paint Skills

Posted 1/1/09

vongola_samurai wrote:

lol, im not paying to watch this stuff online when i can watch it somewhere else im jsut gonna use this site to chat and stuff. plus, if u really are an anime fan u should know a few site that allow u to download. so i also dont see why people are complaining

You mean leeches that don't contribute back for what they take that don't belong to them.
thi161 
56356 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
If you don't have money you could get a job, do some chores around the house, be a bum, or you can just wait around for a week and have it free.
3298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Oregon
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
i swear to god people on here are stupid as hell. if you READ yes Read (im surprised with all the subbed stuff people watch they cant figure out to read.) you dont actually have a Requirement to Pay in order to watch whats on here. you just have to wait and watch in a lower resolution quality. the only thing paying is for is for new episodes of currently airing shows to be able to be watched immediately.
Posted 1/1/09 , edited 1/1/09
If you don't like what is going with crunchyroll right now, THEN LEAVE. There are other online anime streaming sites, but people don't realize that! I'm trying to get people to notice that. -_-;;
3298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Oregon
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

DomFortress wrote:


vongola_samurai wrote:

lol, im not paying to watch this stuff online when i can watch it somewhere else im jsut gonna use this site to chat and stuff. plus, if u really are an anime fan u should know a few site that allow u to download. so i also dont see why people are complaining

You mean leeches that don't contribute back for what they take that don't belong to them.


i wanna know, since when did being a "Real Fan" mean stealing it and not supporting it?
6547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Over the 'straigh...
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

EuphoricMoon wrote:


darkwizard wrote:


EuphoricMoon wrote:


darkwizard wrote:

._. There is an anime channel. Its called Animax... ._. ....


I have it.You can't watch all animes there.Plus all the animes there are DUBBED.


XD well thats how its suppose to be. Pretty much you have to watch the Licensed one. I already know that all anime is dubbed. I went to Vietnam and I watched the Channel ^_^;;


Not to mention that it has so many replays.


Ah.. Yes that was torture. Pretty much everyday there is some old anime thats been taking over D: I was so bored on Animax =_=;;
3298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Oregon
Offline
Posted 1/1/09 , edited 1/1/09

xfreshii wrote:

If you don't like what is going with crunchyroll right now, THEN LEAVE. There are other online anime streaming sites, but people don't realize that! I'm trying to get people to notice that. -_-;;


read closer...this thread isnt about complaining about what CR is doing. its asking why people are dumb enough to not support it.

Edit: and also about why there are so many ppl out there bitching over it
Posted 1/1/09

gnomeonfire wrote:


xfreshii wrote:

If you don't like what is going with crunchyroll right now, THEN LEAVE. There are other online anime streaming sites, but people don't realize that! I'm trying to get people to notice that. -_-;;


read closer...this thread isnt about complaining about what CR is doing. its asking why people are dumb enough to not support it.


I know that. I'm just telling this to the people who are complaining on this thread.
3298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Oregon
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

xfreshii wrote:


gnomeonfire wrote:


xfreshii wrote:

If you don't like what is going with crunchyroll right now, THEN LEAVE. There are other online anime streaming sites, but people don't realize that! I'm trying to get people to notice that. -_-;;


read closer...this thread isnt about complaining about what CR is doing. its asking why people are dumb enough to not support it.


I know that. I'm just telling this to the people who are complaining on this thread.


ic, well good luck, its like talking to a wall
11243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / BC, Canada =P
Offline
Posted 1/1/09 , edited 1/1/09

walroar wrote:

seriously... these anime makers are already rich,
even without our money...


No, that's a bad assumption. Technically for these past years loads of Anime companies are losing profit (some even went out of business).
Posted 1/1/09

gnomeonfire wrote:


xfreshii wrote:


gnomeonfire wrote:


xfreshii wrote:

If you don't like what is going with crunchyroll right now, THEN LEAVE. There are other online anime streaming sites, but people don't realize that! I'm trying to get people to notice that. -_-;;


read closer...this thread isnt about complaining about what CR is doing. its asking why people are dumb enough to not support it.


I know that. I'm just telling this to the people who are complaining on this thread.


ic, well good luck, its like talking to a wall


Lol, thanks. >_>
Posted 1/1/09

gnomeonfire wrote:


DomFortress wrote:


vongola_samurai wrote:

lol, im not paying to watch this stuff online when i can watch it somewhere else im jsut gonna use this site to chat and stuff. plus, if u really are an anime fan u should know a few site that allow u to download. so i also dont see why people are complaining

You mean leeches that don't contribute back for what they take that don't belong to them.


i wanna know, since when did being a "Real Fan" mean stealing it and not supporting it?

Exactly, that's why they are only "leeches", not real anime fans who support the anime creators by watching their copyrighted and licensed anime series legitimately.
3298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Oregon
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

DomFortress wrote:


gnomeonfire wrote:


DomFortress wrote:


vongola_samurai wrote:

lol, im not paying to watch this stuff online when i can watch it somewhere else im jsut gonna use this site to chat and stuff. plus, if u really are an anime fan u should know a few site that allow u to download. so i also dont see why people are complaining

You mean leeches that don't contribute back for what they take that don't belong to them.


i wanna know, since when did being a "Real Fan" mean stealing it and not supporting it?

Exactly, that's why they are only "leeches", not real anime fans who support the anime creators by watching their copyrighted and licensed anime series legitimately.


yep, thats why i always buy all the DVD's of a show i deem as a favorite, is done. i like buying box sets, it can save serious money over buying individual dvd's
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.