First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
What is wrong with you people?
Posted 1/1/09

DemonWithin912 wrote:


threnagyn wrote:


Paint Skills



LOL

seriously, these guys that make anime are rich already...
even if you don't support them they will still be way richer than us xD

nah jk... but i think what i said is true..
but do support though if you really like the anime you watched and the creator isn't famous enough
but never pay for naruto, bleach, and one piece... why?

because i want to make sure that the studio/mangaka that make those anime/manga don't have enough cash flow so they can finally stop making pointless eps and quickly finish the anime or manga whatever.. sick of reading them, but im too curious to not to read/watch them.. xD
1198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / philippines, bagu...
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
Posted 1/1/09

walroar wrote:

seriously... these anime makers are already rich,
even without our money...



andydono wrote:


walroar wrote:

seriously... these anime makers are already rich,
even without our money...


No, that's a bad assumption. Technically for these past years loads of Anime companies are losing profit (some even went out of business).

It's true it's true:
3589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / united states
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
i don't really get this but i will try my best..anyway how much are we suppose to pay and for how long?
Posted 1/1/09

Ramonmedina15 wrote:

i don't really get this but i will try my best..anyway how much are we suppose to pay and for how long?


You can find all of your information here:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/preorder
Posted 1/1/09

credential23 wrote:

woaaahhh
For those who have no money (like me) we can Download some free anime on some torrent sites.


hahahahahahahahahah u might be right
lots of us had the same problem*smile*
5914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / with Usagi
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
I don't have money to spend on anime, thats why I joined in the first place, now I gotta pay to watch? no way jose, I got bills to pay amongst other expenses, ya know.
11243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / BC, Canada =P
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

Ramonmedina15 wrote:

i don't really get this but i will try my best..anyway how much are we suppose to pay and for how long?


There are 3 different types of purchase you can choose from.

The 1st option is $6.95 for about 1 month (that is 30 days), 2nd option is $19.95 for 3 months (that is 90 days), last option is $59.95 for a full year. Remember the prices are all US dollars, so the currency will be different depending on where you live.

You can still watch Anime in Crunchyroll for free. Starting in Jan 8th, free members approximately have to wait for 1 full week after the ongoing series aired in Japan compare to paying members who get to watch those ongoing series one hour after it airs in Japan. Paying members also get to watch it in 720p high def quality compare to free members who watches the video in crappier quality.

Shinji also made it possible for free members to become paying members without the need of actually using real money by doing a couple of surveys in sites that Shinji provided.

Just wait, if Crunchyroll's new plan actually works out more Anime companies will get interested in Crunchyroll, making them wanting to do some business with CR. Therefore your favourite Anime might be added to the list if things works out.
107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / New Zealand
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
i dun mind PAYING - there are no free lunches in this world...

animes not viewable because of the region you live in is totally and utterly ridiculous especially on a medium which is suppose to connect ppl all over the world (worldwide web)
11243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / BC, Canada =P
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

therosesword009 wrote:

I don't have money to spend on anime, thats why I joined in the first place, now I gotta pay to watch? no way jose, I got bills to pay amongst other expenses, ya know.


You can still watch Anime in Crunchyroll for free. Starting in Jan 8th, free members approximately have to wait for 1 full week after the ongoing series aired in Japan compare to paying members who get to watch those ongoing series one hour after it airs in Japan. Paying members also get to watch it in 720p high def quality compare to free members who watches the video in crappier quality.

Shinji also made it possible for free members to become paying members without the need of actually using real money by doing a couple of surveys in sites that Shinji provided.

Just wait, if Crunchyroll's new plan actually works out more Anime companies will get interested in Crunchyroll, making them wanting to do some business with CR. Therefore your favourite Anime might be added to the list if things works out.
3589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / united states
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

andydono wrote:


Ramonmedina15 wrote:

i don't really get this but i will try my best..anyway how much are we suppose to pay and for how long?


There are 3 different types of purchase you can choose from.

The 1st option is $6.95 for about 1 month (that is 30 days), 2nd option is $19.95 for 3 months (that is 90 days), last option is $59.95 for a full year. Remember the prices are all US dollars, so the currency will be different depending on where you live.

You can still watch Anime in Crunchyroll for free. Starting in Jan 8th, free members approximately have to wait for 1 full week after the ongoing series aired in Japan compare to paying members who get to watch those ongoing series one hour after it airs in Japan. Paying members also get to watch it in 720p high def quality compare to free members who watches the video in crappier quality.

Shinji also made it possible for free members to become paying members without the need of actually using real money by doing a couple of surveys in sites that Shinji provided.

Just wait, if Crunchyroll's new plan actually works out more Anime companies will get interested in Crunchyroll, making them wanting to do some business with CR. Therefore your favourite Anime might be added to the list if things works out.


it sounds good to me...thnx god i live in the US and if god helps me i will get a jod soon...one more question. one hour after the anime is aired in japan right? but that with subs?bcuz we normally wait weeks for the subs to come out.
Posted 1/1/09

walroar wrote:


DemonWithin912 wrote:


threnagyn wrote:


Paint Skills



LOL

seriously, these guys that make anime are rich already...
even if you don't support them they will still be way richer than us
xD

nah jk... but i think what i said is true..
but do support though if you really like the anime you watched and the creator isn't famous enough
but never pay for naruto, bleach, and one piece... why?

because i want to make sure that the studio/mangaka that make those anime/manga don't have enough cash flow so they can finally stop making pointless eps and quickly finish the anime or manga whatever.. sick of reading them, but im too curious to not to read/watch them.. xD

If you don't like it, don't watch it.

But when you steal their works without paying them back(leeching), while you go around and telling people their works doesn't even deserve watching. That's not you being curious, that's you being an oxymoron.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/oxymoron
oxymoron

: a combination of contradictory or incongruous words (as cruel kindness) ; broadly : something (as a concept) that is made up of contradictory or incongruous elements
1737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / I LIVE IN YOUR CL...
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

andydono wrote:


therosesword009 wrote:

I don't have money to spend on anime, thats why I joined in the first place, now I gotta pay to watch? no way jose, I got bills to pay amongst other expenses, ya know.


You can still watch Anime in Crunchyroll for free. Starting in Jan 8th, free members approximately have to wait for 1 full week after the ongoing series aired in Japan compare to paying members who get to watch those ongoing series one hour after it airs in Japan. Paying members also get to watch it in 720p high def quality compare to free members who watches the video in crappier quality.

Shinji also made it possible for free members to become paying members without the need of actually using real money by doing a couple of surveys in sites that Shinji provided.

Just wait, if Crunchyroll's new plan actually works out more Anime companies will get interested in Crunchyroll, making them wanting to do some business with CR. Therefore your favourite Anime might be added to the list if things works out.


which it wont =). i still remember your smug comment about money and luck and watever the hell you said about a week or two ago so u think everyones like you.
5914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / with Usagi
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

andydono wrote:


therosesword009 wrote:

I don't have money to spend on anime, thats why I joined in the first place, now I gotta pay to watch? no way jose, I got bills to pay amongst other expenses, ya know.


You can still watch Anime in Crunchyroll for free. Starting in Jan 8th, free members approximately have to wait for 1 full week after the ongoing series aired in Japan compare to paying members who get to watch those ongoing series one hour after it airs in Japan. Paying members also get to watch it in 720p high def quality compare to free members who watches the video in crappier quality.

Shinji also made it possible for free members to become paying members without the need of actually using real money by doing a couple of surveys in sites that Shinji provided.

Just wait, if Crunchyroll's new plan actually works out more Anime companies will get interested in Crunchyroll, making them wanting to do some business with CR. Therefore your favourite Anime might be added to the list if things works out.


well, as long as I can still watch anime for free I don't have any problems, I can tolerate bad quality, in fact I don't mind bad quality, I just want to watch my anime in peace.
1650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / a very special place
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

frostcloud07 wrote:


credential23 wrote:

woaaahhh
For those who have no money (like me) we can Download some free anime on some torrent sites.


but that's illegal :lol:..I'm also doing that..


well im asian... so im expected to do it...... was downloading like 7 animes at the same time... that was very bad for my bandwidth....
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.