First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply CREATE
Creator
51102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / School
Offline
Posted 1/1/09 , edited 8/30/09
Name:
Age:
Are You A 1st 2nd Or 3rd Year:
Bio:
Pic:




Name:Karin
Age:13
Are You A 1st 2nd Or 3rd Year:1nd
Bio: Karin Come's From A REALY RICH Family And Karin Is A VERY Sick Girl So She May Pass Out On Thing's Karin CAN'T Go Out Side And Play Or Do Anything Outside Karin's To Sick And ILL Karin MAY Die In 2 Or 3 Year's Karin Make's Alot Of Friend's And Care's About Them ALOT !
Pic:
Posted 1/1/09
Name: Miyu-chan
Age: 15
Are You A 1st 2nd Or 3rd Year: 3rd year
Bio: My mom and dad works in america.....but they did not bring me along with them because its an important business....and there relatives don't want to take care of me...so i live alone by myself they give me money to raise myself and i entered a school for my studies..and here i goes ^^ that's all
Pic:
Member
19566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / in the deepest pa...
Offline
Posted 1/2/09 , edited 1/2/09
Name: Yoru
Age: 14
Are You A 1st 2nd Or 3rd Year: 3rd year
Bio: He was born from a very rich family. He just recently bought a house and started to live all by himself. He was also working as a novelist. He may look like a cold and rude person but actually, he's a friendly and nice person. He's also a genius. He entered this school for fun.
Pic:

Creator
51102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / School
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

sweetmelody17 wrote:

Name: Miyu-chan
Age: 15
Are You A 1st 2nd Or 3rd Year: 3rd year
Bio: My mom and dad works in america.....but they did not bring me along with them because its an important business....and there relatives don't want to take care of me...so i live alone by myself they give me money to raise myself and i entered a school for my studies..and here i goes ^^ that's all
Pic:


Ur Good !
Creator
51102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / School
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

Monika_Echizen12 wrote:

Name: Yoru
Age: 14
Are You A 1st 2nd Or 3rd Year: 3rd year
Bio: He was born from a very rich family. He just recently bought a house and started to live all by himself. He was also working as a novelist. He may look like a cold and rude person but actually, he's a friendly and nice person. He's also a genius. He entered this school for fun.
Pic:



Ur Good Start Rping And Find A RP Gf/Bf !
Member
24690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ♥ In All Of YouR...
Offline
Posted 1/2/09 , edited 1/2/09
Name: Yuki Yamashina
Age: 14
Are You A 1st 2nd Or 3rd Year: 2nd
Bio: She has a twin name Suki but died when she just born, because there is a curse in her family, if there are twins, only one of them can survive. This curse has caused pain & suffer for her, her parents hate her and always treat her badly, so she decided to live on her own and came to this school to study.
Pic:
Posted 1/2/09
Name: Dante'
Age: 17
A 1st Year:
Bio: He wasnt born into much, he had to search for food just to survive. Dante never had much in his life growing up all alone, no friends no family all alone in this world then he gets lucky and runs into this school hoping for a better life, hoping they will accept him for who he is... a half breed
Pic:
Creator
51102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / School
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

Sakura_Kinamoto wrote:

Name: Yuki Yamashina
Age: 14
Are You A 1st 2nd Or 3rd Year: 2nd
Bio: She has a twin name Suki but died when she just born, because there is a curse in her family, if there are twins, only one of them can survive. This curse has caused pain & suffer for her, her parents hate her and always treat her badly, so she decided to live on her own.
Pic:


ur good start rping and find a rp GF/BF And MAN UR BIO"S SO SAD !
Member
24690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ♥ In All Of YouR...
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

MoonPrincesskarin wrote:


Sakura_Kinamoto wrote:

Name: Yuki Yamashina
Age: 14
Are You A 1st 2nd Or 3rd Year: 2nd
Bio: She has a twin name Suki but died when she just born, because there is a curse in her family, if there are twins, only one of them can survive. This curse has caused pain & suffer for her, her parents hate her and always treat her badly, so she decided to live on her own.
Pic:


ur good start rping and find a rp GF/BF And MAN UR BIO"S SO SAD !


He he ^-^
Creator
51102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / School
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

kiubenaruto3000 wrote:

Name: Dante'
Age: 17
A 1st Year:
Bio: He wasnt born into much, he had to search for food just to survive. Dante never had much in his life growing up all alone, no friends no family all alone in this world then he gets lucky and runs into this school hoping for a better life, hoping they will accept him for who he is... a half breed
Pic:


Ur Good Start Rping And Find A Rp GF/BF !
Creator
51102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / School
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

Sakura_Kinamoto wrote:


MoonPrincesskarin wrote:


Sakura_Kinamoto wrote:

Name: Yuki Yamashina
Age: 14
Are You A 1st 2nd Or 3rd Year: 2nd
Bio: She has a twin name Suki but died when she just born, because there is a curse in her family, if there are twins, only one of them can survive. This curse has caused pain & suffer for her, her parents hate her and always treat her badly, so she decided to live on her own.
Pic:


ur good start rping and find a rp GF/BF And MAN UR BIO"S SO SAD !


He he ^-^


Well Find a RP GF/BF And Start Rping != )
Posted 1/2/09
Name:tohru
Age:13
Are You A 1st 2nd Or 3rd Year:1st
Bio:i'm a girl that likes music and playing the volin but i'm poorand i'm a orphan.my parents abandon me so i live in the centre but the treatment was unfair so i ran away.i met a kind soul(granny) that raise me. i manage 2 enroll in the school.
Pic:

Posted 1/2/09 , edited 1/2/09
MoonPrincesskarin wrote:

Name:
Age:
Are You A 1st 2nd Or 3rd Year:
Bio:
Pic:





Name:sumomo nakimura
Age:14
Are You A 1st 2nd Or 3rd Year:1st
Bio:She is a very cutesy child and fun when with people, but truthfully she has always been on her own. She works at a cafe her old friends aunt owns and has been in her own apartment since her parents passed away when she was 12. She does not open up well but will be friends with anyone.she also sings and plays piano at the school in the music room and tries her best not to be seen (she is good though, but shy about her songs)
Pic:

Creator
51102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / School
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

emmamily93 wrote:

Name:tohru
Age:13
Are You A 1st 2nd Or 3rd Year:1st
Bio:i'm a girl that likes music and playing the volin but i'm poorand i'm a orphan.my parents abandon me so i live in the centre but the treatment was unfair so i ran away.i met a kind soul(granny) that raise me. i manage 2 enroll in the school.
Pic:



ur good
Creator
51102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / School
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

dfm94 wrote:

MoonPrincesskarin wrote:

Name:
Age:
Are You A 1st 2nd Or 3rd Year:
Bio:
Pic:





Name:sumomo nakimura
Age:14
Are You A 1st 2nd Or 3rd Year:1st
Bio:She is a very cutesy child and fun when with people, but truthfully she has always been on her own. She works at a cafe her old friends aunt owns and has been in her own apartment since her parents passed away when she was 12. She does not open up well but will be friends with anyone.
Pic:



UR GOOD !
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.