First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Role Play Bf/Gf
Creator
51102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / School
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
Find Ur RP Gf/Bf !!!!!!

I-Im Looking....
Posted 1/1/09
LOOKING!!!! ^^
Member
19566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / in the deepest pa...
Offline
Posted 1/2/09
whoever wants... i'm looking...
Member
24690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ♥ In All Of YouR...
Offline
Posted 1/2/09
Looking, he he ^-^
Posted 1/2/09
alittle shy but i'm looking
Creator
51102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / School
Offline
Posted 1/2/09 , edited 1/2/09

Monika_Echizen12 wrote:

whoever wants... i'm looking...


um.....uh......will u ......?.....
Creator
51102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / School
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

Sakura_Kinamoto wrote:

Looking, he he ^-^


SAKURA ! kiubenaruto3000 ASKED Me If U WOULD Be His RP GF !
Member
19566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / in the deepest pa...
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

MoonPrincesskarin wrote:


Monika_Echizen12 wrote:

whoever wants... i'm looking...


um.....uh......will u ......?.....


sure...
Member
24690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ♥ In All Of YouR...
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

MoonPrincesskarin wrote:


Sakura_Kinamoto wrote:

Looking, he he ^-^


SAKURA ! kiubenaruto3000 ASKED Me If U WOULD Be His RP GF !


Ok ^-^
Creator
51102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / School
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

Monika_Echizen12 wrote:


MoonPrincesskarin wrote:


Monika_Echizen12 wrote:

whoever wants... i'm looking...


um.....uh......will u ......?.....


sure...


*Blushe's* See You In The Rp......
Creator
51102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / School
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

Sakura_Kinamoto wrote:


MoonPrincesskarin wrote:


Sakura_Kinamoto wrote:

Looking, he he ^-^


SAKURA ! kiubenaruto3000 ASKED Me If U WOULD Be His RP GF !


Ok ^-^


Thank you He Will Be Very Happy !
Posted 1/2/09
*blushes* um......hey there sakura
Member
19566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / in the deepest pa...
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

MoonPrincesskarin wrote:


Monika_Echizen12 wrote:


MoonPrincesskarin wrote:


Monika_Echizen12 wrote:

whoever wants... i'm looking...


um.....uh......will u ......?.....


sure...


*Blushe's* See You In The Rp......


yeah... see you...
Member
24690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ♥ In All Of YouR...
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

kiubenaruto3000 wrote:

*blushes* um......hey there sakura


Thanks for being my bf in the rp! Yoroshiku onegashimas! ^-^
Posted 1/2/09
thats not my name, here my name is Dante
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.