First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
CR is finally back on track!!!!
2386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / HOUSTON TEXAS
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
It seems lately anime that were once removed is finally being slowly reuploaded. Why did the site owner decided to let them be brought back???
Posted 1/1/09
because the companies that licensed the animes are allowing CR to bring them back now that they made a contract, now hopefully people will stop whining on how CR took down all the animes <__<
11243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / BC, Canada =P
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
Its because the Animes that are being brought back are from the Anime companies that actually owns them and this time there the ones who are providing the subtitles.
4357 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere trying...
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

sos_dragonmoop wrote:

because the companies that licensed the animes are allowing CR to bring them back now that they made a contract, now hopefully people will stop whining on how CR took down all the animes <__<


I hope they will stop complaining about anime being taken away now to-__-
Posted 1/1/09
to change the fansubbed videos to the anime companies subbed version..
11356 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
They're coming back.. slowly. XD
So people stop complaining. x_x
29707 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singaporeee
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
YAY ! BANZAI ! ;D
1198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / philippines, bagu...
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
Posted 1/1/09

andydono wrote:

Its because the Animes that are being brought back are from the Anime companies that actually owns them and this time there the ones who are providing the subtitles.


Exactly what he said.
913 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Rochester, NY, USA
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
show me a series with videos here, i would see this for myself.
1112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
Really..? I can't find any videos like this...
1650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / a very special place
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
someone hasnt been paying attention to the forums and notices flying around about the cr agreement..... they even sent mail to me...
Posted 1/1/09
hontooo yukatta*smile* ureshi desu*smile*
14835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / California
Offline
Posted 1/1/09 , edited 1/1/09

wahoo6692 wrote:

It seems lately anime that were once removed is finally being slowly reuploaded. Why did the site owner decided to let them be brought back???



lkmjr 
56513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Dreamland....
Online
Posted 1/2/09
Because the anime companies are bringing back anime licensed by them. The sub quality is so terrible though.... T^T It's not worth it.
911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / San Jose
Offline
Posted 1/2/09
yay! that's a good thing, i'm pretty patient myself. i thought right now that all the anime i was currently watching might've been gone, but phew...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.