First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
Do you mostly blame parents for teenagers who become suicidal?
Posted 12/16/07
Do you mostly blame parents for teenagers who become suicidal?



Partly I do wanna blame the parents and partly becuase of the schools too and other people who are mean and don't realize waht they are doing to the kids and not caring what they might be going thru at home maybe.
1403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / California
Offline
Posted 12/16/07
to a certain point. sometimes the kid doesn't show any signs that there's something wrong and the parents don't think they have to help them or anything, since they don't show signs of depression. or sometimes, the parents do a good job raising the kids, but they don't know what to do when the kid is depressed or down.

but things like this shouldn't be bunched up into one absolute answer, because each situation has different circumstances, like with most things, which is why people should just discuss specific situations, and not make decisions for something so broad.
Posted 12/16/07
The Teenager is the only one you should blame.
1479 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / dubai(dxb) *onlin...
Offline
Posted 12/16/07
their enviroment & the parents, the school...friends....books

but the things ive mentioned up ^ r not always the main factor, they're secondary...those stuff helped growin thoughts of suicidal..

the most important reason is his way of thinkin...
1703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/16/07
the parents are not the ones should be blamed. altough sometimes they lack time fort their children,it's not their fault. the one who should be blame is the person who made the suicide thingy and the person who harms other. it really depends on the situation of the family though!
2973 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / U.A.E
Offline
Posted 12/16/07

Ichigo_O wrote:

I blame environment, or people you hang out with. Or parents, like you said.


i agree
6203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 12/16/07
Parents take responsibility for their kids; they're suppose to be there for them and are set as a role model for them as well. If what the OP said was true, that being that the mother saw "signs" of him contemplating something such as this, then she would be at fault as well. As a parent, she should've taken premonitory stance towards his actions and anticipate it. I presume she hindered her actions and waited the outcome, and look what happened.

Teenagers would also play a part into their own demise too. Because of a bleak sense of willpower, should you try to take the easy way out? No. You learn to overcome it. Just because you fear something, doesn't mean that it will control your life. Fear is self-induced; you only think that something is bad, so try to convince yourself out of it. Keep a high-self esteem and make friends for crying out loud. The world doesn't friggin hate you if they don't know you.

^ I know this doesn't apply to everyone because there are also those who have grown up in an abhorrent environment; abusive parents, lousy living hold etc. the works. And these same people have no where to turn to and are driven into a corner. So what exactly do you expect them to do if the word hope to them means departing from a horrendous lifestyle by any means necessary and/or possible?

All i can say is very unfortunate for those put in that situation, but it is an ugly world out there.

EDIT: The kid who committed the Mall shooting didn't commit suicide, right? I swear to God i saw on the news that police apprehended him. At any rate the situations are nearly the same and can lead to similar results
50241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/16/07

parents should be blame and the environment
997 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 12/16/07
Depends on the circumstances but in the end we all make our own choices.
1403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / California
Offline
Posted 12/16/07

sky2high wrote:

to a certain point. sometimes the kid doesn't show any signs that there's something wrong and the parents don't think they have to help them or anything, since they don't show signs of depression. or sometimes, the parents do a good job raising the kids, but they don't know what to do when the kid is depressed or down.

but things like this shouldn't be bunched up into one absolute answer, because each situation has different circumstances, like with most things, which is why people should just discuss specific situations, and not make decisions for something so broad.


yeah, true. god man, sometimes you make me wanna turn gay, so i can just once caress your warm body, and so our lips could softly touch to where it tickles, and i want to itch it, but you do that for me, with your tongue. you will slowly slide your hand down my pants, and rub me. rub me like no other. we'll make love for hours, and we'll hide under our cool flannel sheets, with the moonlight shining in from the open window, and we'll reach climax as a cool gust blows in and compliments my soft moans of pleasure, and i'll lay on your shoulder, all night, just appreciating what you've done for me.
83333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/16/07

sky2high wrote:


sky2high wrote:

to a certain point. sometimes the kid doesn't show any signs that there's something wrong and the parents don't think they have to help them or anything, since they don't show signs of depression. or sometimes, the parents do a good job raising the kids, but they don't know what to do when the kid is depressed or down.

but things like this shouldn't be bunched up into one absolute answer, because each situation has different circumstances, like with most things, which is why people should just discuss specific situations, and not make decisions for something so broad.


yeah, true. god man, sometimes you make me wanna turn gay, so i can just once caress your warm body, and so our lips could softly touch to where it tickles, and i want to itch it, but you do that for me, with your tongue. you will slowly slide your hand down my pants, and rub me. rub me like no other. we'll make love for hours, and we'll hide under our cool flannel sheets, with the moonlight shining in from the open window, and we'll reach climax as a cool gust blows in and compliments my soft moans of pleasure, and i'll lay on your shoulder, all night, just appreciating what you've done for me.


Heh. This is weird, but nonetheless funny.
1403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / California
Offline
Posted 12/16/07

dyatt wrote:


sky2high wrote:


sky2high wrote:

to a certain point. sometimes the kid doesn't show any signs that there's something wrong and the parents don't think they have to help them or anything, since they don't show signs of depression. or sometimes, the parents do a good job raising the kids, but they don't know what to do when the kid is depressed or down.

but things like this shouldn't be bunched up into one absolute answer, because each situation has different circumstances, like with most things, which is why people should just discuss specific situations, and not make decisions for something so broad.


yeah, true. god man, sometimes you make me wanna turn gay, so i can just once caress your warm body, and so our lips could softly touch to where it tickles, and i want to itch it, but you do that for me, with your tongue. you will slowly slide your hand down my pants, and rub me. rub me like no other. we'll make love for hours, and we'll hide under our cool flannel sheets, with the moonlight shining in from the open window, and we'll reach climax as a cool gust blows in and compliments my soft moans of pleasure, and i'll lay on your shoulder, all night, just appreciating what you've done for me.


Heh. This is weird, but nonetheless funny.

you want in too?
83333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/16/07

sky2high wrote:


dyatt wrote:


sky2high wrote:


sky2high wrote:

to a certain point. sometimes the kid doesn't show any signs that there's something wrong and the parents don't think they have to help them or anything, since they don't show signs of depression. or sometimes, the parents do a good job raising the kids, but they don't know what to do when the kid is depressed or down.

but things like this shouldn't be bunched up into one absolute answer, because each situation has different circumstances, like with most things, which is why people should just discuss specific situations, and not make decisions for something so broad.


yeah, true. god man, sometimes you make me wanna turn gay, so i can just once caress your warm body, and so our lips could softly touch to where it tickles, and i want to itch it, but you do that for me, with your tongue. you will slowly slide your hand down my pants, and rub me. rub me like no other. we'll make love for hours, and we'll hide under our cool flannel sheets, with the moonlight shining in from the open window, and we'll reach climax as a cool gust blows in and compliments my soft moans of pleasure, and i'll lay on your shoulder, all night, just appreciating what you've done for me.


Heh. This is weird, but nonetheless funny.

you want in too?


I think I'll pass on that. XD
1403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / California
Offline
Posted 12/16/07

dyatt wrote:
I think I'll pass on that. XD

NO YOU WONT! (throws you into the back of my car)
83333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/16/07

sky2high wrote:


dyatt wrote:
I think I'll pass on that. XD

NO YOU WONT! (throws you into the back of my car)


Kicks you off. Happy dreaming, sweetheart.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.