First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Request : Membership Cards
Stare Cloud
1722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Look behind you....
Offline
Posted 1/2/09 , edited 1/25/09
Want a membership card?
Username...
Real name...
DOB(Date of birth)
Gender
Member since... if you don't know just go to your profile and see. if that doesnt work we'll do it for you. MEMBERSINCE FOR CRUNCHYROLL NOT OUR GROUP D;
Picture...
Example:

If you don't want to do it with a picture just put your info and pick a example like these!


hello dimish! ^_^
hello everyone! i'm gumface! a mod here in Fantasy Graphics!
here's another membership card you might like! ^_^
nice to meet you! ^_^


please state which membership card so we can do it for you asap.

Posted 1/10/09
Username... yuuta-chan
Real name... Carmen
DOB(Date of birth) May 28th
Gender female
Member since... January 10 2009
Picture...
Stare Cloud
1722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Look behind you....
Offline
Posted 1/10/09 , edited 1/10/09

yuuta-chan wrote:

Username... yuuta-chan
Real name... Carmen
DOB(Date of birth) May 28th
Gender female
Member since... January 10 2009
Picture...


Does it look weird? sorry I was being too decorative -.-.
Dreaming Member
22 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 1/17/09
Example 1. Monkey <3333
Fungaii
Lina
August 20th, 1992
Female
January 15th, yeah I joined soon
Stare Cloud
1722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Look behind you....
Offline
Posted 1/17/09

Fungaii wrote:

Example 1. Monkey <3333
Fungaii
Lina
August 20th, 1992
Female
January 15th, yeah I joined soon


Dreaming Member
22 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 1/18/09

Dimish wrote:


Fungaii wrote:

Example 1. Monkey <3333
Fungaii
Lina
August 20th, 1992
Female
January 15th, yeah I joined soon




Thanks! THe monkay is so cute
gumface
22034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/20/09
i love your membership cards! ^_^ they are so cute!
gumface
22034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/20/09
Username... gumface
Real name... chloe
DOB(Date of birth) jan18
Gender female
Member since... today! jan14
Picture... -none-

card #1
Stare Cloud
1722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Look behind you....
Offline
Posted 1/20/09 , edited 1/21/09

gumface wrote:

Username... gumface
Real name... chloe
DOB(Date of birth) jan18
Gender female
Member since... today! jan14
Picture... -none-

card #1



Sorry I changed the Membersince because I looked at your profile and it says october 17
EDIT:
gumface
22034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/20/09
oh! i thought you meant when i turned into a member to your group! ^_^
gomen!
Stare Cloud
1722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Look behind you....
Offline
Posted 1/21/09
Oh. Hahaha.
Stare Cloud
1722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Look behind you....
Offline
Posted 1/21/09

gumface wrote:

oh! i thought you meant when i turned into a member to your group! ^_^
gomen!


OH SILLY ME. SORRY I just noticed D: I put the wrong picture.
gumface
22034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/21/09
its so cute! i love the monkey! ^_^ thank you!
Posted 1/21/09
Username...shia-chan123
Real name...shia (not really i aint tellin u just use shia)
DOB(Date of birth) april 21
Gender female (duh)
Member since... january 21,2009
Picture...
Stare Cloud
1722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Look behind you....
Offline
Posted 1/21/09

shia-chan123 wrote:

Username...shia-chan123
Real name...shia (not really i aint tellin u just use shia)
DOB(Date of birth) april 21
Gender female (duh)
Member since... january 21,2009
Picture...


Sorry. But the picture is too cluttered at it is diagonal. Please put a new picture in place of it. Thank you!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.