First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Request : Membership Cards
Stare Cloud
1722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Look behind you....
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

naokushinadi wrote:

Username... naokushinadi
Real name... Brenna (or my middle name Gwynn, u choose)
DOB(Date of birth) May 13
Gender Female
Member since... Feb 27, 2008
Picture...



Stare Cloud
1722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Look behind you....
Offline
Posted 1/22/09
AHHH. OH DAMN. I FORGOT.
Dreaming Member
24247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / mie little world,...
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

Dimish wrote:


naokushinadi wrote:

Username... naokushinadi
Real name... Brenna (or my middle name Gwynn, u choose)
DOB(Date of birth) May 13
Gender Female
Member since... Feb 27, 2008
Picture...





wow. it lewks rly pretty hehe ^^
thank yew!!
Dreaming Member
54 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/22/09 , edited 1/22/09
Username: snowette
name: flora
dob: july 10
gender: female
member since: january 11
the card that isnt in spoiler
gumface
22034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

Snowette wrote:

Username: snowette
name: flora
dob: july 10
gender: female
member since: january 11
the card that isnt in spoiler


Done! ^^


Dreaming Member
2105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ♡ Siingapore♡ ✖
Offline
Posted 1/22/09 , edited 1/22/09
Username...Raine620
Real name...raiine
DOB(Date of birth) 18 june 1995
Gender Female
Member since... if you don't know just go to your profile and see. if that doesnt work we'll do it for you. 23 january
Picture...4. the hello kitty
Stare Cloud
1722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Look behind you....
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

Raine620 wrote:

Username...Raine620
Real name...raiine
DOB(Date of birth) 18 june 1995
Gender Female
Member since... if you don't know just go to your profile and see. if that doesnt work we'll do it for you. 23 january
Picture...4. the hello kitty


Uhm. Just telling you. I put two more membership cards just now here they are do you want to switch to them?


Dreaming Member
2105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ♡ Siingapore♡ ✖
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

Dimish wrote:


Raine620 wrote:

Username...Raine620
Real name...raiine
DOB(Date of birth) 18 june 1995
Gender Female
Member since... if you don't know just go to your profile and see. if that doesnt work we'll do it for you. 23 january
Picture...4. the hello kitty


Uhm. Just telling you. I put two more membership cards just now here they are do you want to switch to them?




i wan the second d black d...thanx
Stare Cloud
1722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Look behind you....
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

Raine620 wrote:


Dimish wrote:


Raine620 wrote:

Username...Raine620
Real name...raiine
DOB(Date of birth) 18 june 1995
Gender Female
Member since... if you don't know just go to your profile and see. if that doesnt work we'll do it for you. 23 january
Picture...4. the hello kitty


Uhm. Just telling you. I put two more membership cards just now here they are do you want to switch to them?




i wan the second d black d...thanx


Posted 1/23/09


arigoto!!! kawaii~su!!!
gumface
22034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/23/09
^_^
Posted 1/25/09
Username...smily_gurl
Real name...penny
DOB(Date of birth) 9/28/1995
Gender: female
Member since... if you don't know just go to your profile and see. if that doesnt work we'll do it for you.: jan.24, 09
Picture...
Example: 4
Stare Cloud
1722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Look behind you....
Offline
Posted 1/25/09

Smily_Gurl wrote:

Username...smily_gurl
Real name...penny
DOB(Date of birth) 9/28/1995
Gender: female
Member since... if you don't know just go to your profile and see. if that doesnt work we'll do it for you.: jan.24, 09
Picture...
Example: 4


Thanks for requesting at Fantasy Graphics!
Posted 1/25/09

Dimish wrote:


Smily_Gurl wrote:

Username...smily_gurl
Real name...penny
DOB(Date of birth) 9/28/1995
Gender: female
Member since... if you don't know just go to your profile and see. if that doesnt work we'll do it for you.: jan.24, 09
Picture...
Example: 4


Thanks for requesting at Fantasy Graphics!


thank you! =]
its kawaii!
Stare Cloud
1722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Look behind you....
Offline
Posted 1/25/09

Smily_Gurl wrote:


Dimish wrote:


Smily_Gurl wrote:

Username...smily_gurl
Real name...penny
DOB(Date of birth) 9/28/1995
Gender: female
Member since... if you don't know just go to your profile and see. if that doesnt work we'll do it for you.: jan.24, 09
Picture...
Example: 4


Thanks for requesting at Fantasy Graphics!


thank you! =]
its kawaii!


Glad you like it!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.