First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply JOB: Moderators Application
Stare Cloud
1722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Look behind you....
Offline
Posted 1/2/09 , edited 2/18/09
Wanna be a mod?

Starting
* Job(s) your aiming for ( group flooder, recruiter, and designer ):
Simple Info
* Nickname/Name:
* Age:
* Talents:
* Your active hours:
* Program(s):
Others
* Groups that you're moderator in:
* Your personality in your own opinion:




Group flooder : Posts replies everywhere in our group and participates in most events.
Recruiter : Invites members and does the same thing as group flooder.
Designer : Image maker and same thing as group flooder.




If you are already a moderator click here to sign up for cocreator! http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-458684/ll-Contest-ll-CoCreator-Contest-for-MODERATORS-ONLY.html?src=trail
Posted 1/10/09
What you can do to support our group: make avis and banners.
your real name and age: Carmen and 11.
and if you have a examples of avatars or banner etc..


Stare Cloud
1722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Look behind you....
Offline
Posted 1/10/09

yuuta-chan wrote:

What you can do to support our group: make avis and banners.
your real name and age: Carmen and 11.
and if you have a examples of avatars or banner etc..




Oh great. Thanks for signing up you've been accepted. I really like your banner. Its in a cute theme and style.
gumface
22034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/20/09
thank you LUNA for making me a mod for Fantasy Graphics!
i'll be glad to help!
i love making membership cards! ^_^
Posted 1/21/09
What you can do to support our group: make avis and banners random stuff^^
name and age: Emma 14
examples of avatars or banner etc..
Stare Cloud
1722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Look behind you....
Offline
Posted 1/21/09

fullmooncat wrote:

What you can do to support our group: make avis and banners random stuff^^
name and age: Emma 14
examples of avatars or banner etc..


ACCEPTED
Posted 1/21/09

Dimish wrote:


fullmooncat wrote:

What you can do to support our group: make avis and banners random stuff^^
name and age: Emma 14
examples of avatars or banner etc..


ACCEPTED


yay!! thx ^^
21074 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Xx {[S . E . C ....
Offline
Posted 1/22/09


What you can do to support our group:Avatars!!:D
your real name and age:Sakura and 12
and if you have a examples of avatars or banner etc..


Dreaming Member
24247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / mie little world,...
Offline
Posted 1/22/09 , edited 1/22/09
What you can do to support our group: avis banners and icons
your real name and age: Brenna 14
and if you have a examples of avatars or banner etc..


Example:
Stare Cloud
1722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Look behind you....
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

Sakura_AnimeLover wrote:



What you can do to support our group:Avatars!!:D
your real name and age:Sakura and 12
and if you have a examples of avatars or banner etc..




ACCEPTED
Stare Cloud
1722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Look behind you....
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

naokushinadi wrote:

What you can do to support our group: avis banners and icons
your real name and age: Brenna 14
and if you have a examples of avatars or banner etc..


Example:


ACCEPTED
9856 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / an unknown land i...
Offline
Posted 1/23/09
What you can do to support our group: make aviis i guess
your real name n age: kaori ; 13
and if you have a examples of avatars or banner etc.. i make do aviis
please show :D

Example:
too lazy ter post so plz go here http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/-fujiwara96-/pages/myw0rkz-4viiz
Stare Cloud
1722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Look behind you....
Offline
Posted 1/23/09

-fujiwara96- wrote:

What you can do to support our group: make aviis i guess
your real name n age: kaori ; 13
and if you have a examples of avatars or banner etc.. i make do aviis
please show :D

Example:
too lazy ter post so plz go here http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/-fujiwara96-/pages/myw0rkz-4viiz


ACCEPTED. Please invite your buddies or other people.
35974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Pluto
Offline
Posted 1/23/09
What you can do to support our group: XOXO invite buddies :D
your real name n age: Lollie, 13
check here!
Stare Cloud
1722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Look behind you....
Offline
Posted 1/24/09

animemusiklover wrote:

What you can do to support our group: XOXO invite buddies :D
your real name n age: Lollie, 13
check here!


ACCEPTED. Invite your buddies or other people to support our group! Thanks.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.