First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Order Membership cards here!^.^
Posted 1/8/09
hi mei! can i have

12740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Singapore =D
Offline
Posted 1/9/09
For miccah18:
12740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Singapore =D
Offline
Posted 1/9/09
For miccah18:
Posted 1/9/09

sherry2468 wrote:

For miccah18:


thanks!!love it..so kawaii!!<333
Member
8582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / -♥♥♥♥
Offline
Posted 1/9/09
Username: kiwi_gurl
DOB: 8 July
Words: MeiYu forever!<3
Sample: 1

thanks~! =]
Moderator
21485 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 1/12/09
1)Username: angeline_xx
2)DOB: 3 April
3)Which Sample?: 5 and 6
5)Words: Meiyu's forever lasting love
12740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Singapore =D
Offline
Posted 1/24/09 , edited 1/24/09
Sorry all!School has started so i may take a longer time to make your member-ship cards!Sorry for the inconvience!
Member
9217 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 2/2/09
1)Username: Dramasrule
2)DOB: 3/10/93
3)Which Sample?: Suprise me
4a)Do You Want a additional picture in the Member-ship card?
4b)If yes to 4a, The pic:
5)Words: MeiYu make a cute couple!
Member
902 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in the dreamland...
Offline
Posted 3/20/09
1)Username: Felicia99
2)DOB: may 23
3)Which Sample?: 1
4a)Do You Want a additional picture in the Member-ship card?
4b)If yes to 4a, The pic:
5)Words: Luv MeiYu
Moderator
22207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 3/21/09
I know its close.....bt just take your time.....
username:guiwang4ever
D.O.B.: 20 July 1998
Words: Rocker Meiyu!
Sample: Sample 6
Thanks!
Posted 4/2/09
1)Username:Blazzingbees23
2)DOB:23 November
3)Which Sample?:6
4a)Do You Want a additional picture in the Member-ship card?nope
4b)If yes to 4a, The pic:
5)Words:I Love MeiYu Forever!
Moderator
11454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 4/8/09
1)Username:BeBu4ever
2)DOB:2/27
3)Which Sample?:2
4a)Do You Want a additional picture in the Member-ship card?no thank you
4b)If yes to 4a, The pic:
5)Words:<3 MeiYu <3
12740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Singapore =D
Offline
Posted 4/9/09

kiwi_gurl wrote:

Username: kiwi_gurl
DOB: 8 July
Words: MeiYu forever!<3
Sample: 1

thanks~! =]





angeline_xx wrote:

1)Username: angeline_xx
2)DOB: 3 April
3)Which Sample?: 5 and 6
5)Words: Meiyu's forever lasting love





dramasrule wrote:

1)Username: Dramasrule
2)DOB: 3/10/93
3)Which Sample?: Suprise me
4a)Do You Want a additional picture in the Member-ship card?
4b)If yes to 4a, The pic:
5)Words: MeiYu make a cute couple!





Felicia99 wrote:

1)Username: Felicia99
2)DOB: may 23
3)Which Sample?: 1
4a)Do You Want a additional picture in the Member-ship card?
4b)If yes to 4a, The pic:
5)Words: Luv MeiYu





guiwang4ever wrote:

I know its close.....bt just take your time.....
username:guiwang4ever
D.O.B.: 20 July 1998
Words: Rocker Meiyu!
Sample: Sample 6
Thanks!





Blazzingbees23 wrote:

1)Username:Blazzingbees23
2)DOB:23 November
3)Which Sample?:6
4a)Do You Want a additional picture in the Member-ship card?nope
4b)If yes to 4a, The pic:
5)Words:I Love MeiYu Forever!





BeBu4ever wrote:

1)Username:BeBu4ever
2)DOB:2/27
3)Which Sample?:2
4a)Do You Want a additional picture in the Member-ship card?no thank you
4b)If yes to 4a, The pic:
5)Words:<3 MeiYu <3


Here are your memberships cards!!!
kiwi_gurl:

angeline_xx:

dramarules:

guiwang4ever:

Felicia99:

Blazzingbees23:

BeBu4ever:
Moderator
22207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 4/9/09
Thanks!
Member
9217 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 4/10/09
Thank u! ^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.