First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
aznv.tv accepting registration
30124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / usa
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

fuu007 wrote:

Can Someone tell me which players is most compatible to play on AZN????


vlc is a good bet. thats what i use even on a mac
513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / All Over the World
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

berwin9 wrote:


fuu007 wrote:

Can Someone tell me which players is most compatible to play on AZN????


vlc is a good bet. thats what i use even on a mac


Cheers!
734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

fuu007 wrote:

Can Someone tell me which players is most compatible to play on AZN????


Winamp.
169283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Antique bookshop
Online
Posted 1/2/09
why did they suddenly change their policy?
197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 1/2/09
when i tried to open the site, I can't open it anymore..it just keeps loading...maybe the site was busy. If you guys have a code..kindly pass it to me coz I want to register there too...pleaseeeeee????? Thankz in advance!
Posted 1/2/09
I would like to get a invitation code from that site..please! it would be very kind of you
30 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44
Offline
Posted 1/2/09
I would appreciate a referral code please ! Thank you in advance. Please PM me.
22 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34
Offline
Posted 1/2/09
i missed the free registration time. can someone kindly send an invitation code to me??? thanks ahead of time. :-)
1209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 1/2/09 , edited 1/2/09
winamp is good for windows ^^ i have that and aznvt isnt working for me right now it says it cant find database T.T
62 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32
Offline
Posted 1/2/09 , edited 1/2/09
Is Aznv.tv not working for anyone else or just me?
[Nevermind, i saw that it's not working for the person above me too.]
62 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

joylilazngirl wrote:

i missed the free registration time. can someone kindly send an invitation code to me??? thanks ahead of time. :-)


I'll send you one when i can access aznv.tv again.
1209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

ShawnWHeelerX wrote:

Is Aznv.tv not working for anyone else or just me?
[Nevermind, i saw that it's not working for the person above me too.]


oh ok im not the only one ...maybe the server is down but I thought they just upgraded it ?!?
22 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

ShawnWHeelerX wrote:


joylilazngirl wrote:

i missed the free registration time. can someone kindly send an invitation code to me??? thanks ahead of time. :-)


I'll send you one when i can access aznv.tv again.


THANKS!!! i'll wait for it...i was able to get into the login page and asked for the code about half hour ago.
77008 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M
Offline
Posted 1/2/09
I could really use a registration code too Can some kind soul help?
731 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 1/2/09
oh!! i missed it
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.