First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
aznv.tv accepting registration
62 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

joylilazngirl wrote:


ShawnWHeelerX wrote:


joylilazngirl wrote:

i missed the free registration time. can someone kindly send an invitation code to me??? thanks ahead of time. :-)


I'll send you one when i can access aznv.tv again.


THANKS!!! i'll wait for it...i was able to get into the login page and asked for the code about half hour ago.


I need your email to send you the code.
982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Southfield, MI
Offline
Posted 1/2/09 , edited 1/2/09
is it 2 late 4 me 2 register?

guess i missed it.....how depressing
well if any one can lend a helping hand it would be much appreciated
Posted 1/2/09

ax974 wrote:

is it 2 late 4 me 2 register?


i think so
1194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Seattle
Offline
Posted 1/2/09
aww man... it's already passed, i'm 2 1/2 hours late >.<
44 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30
Offline
Posted 1/2/09
I missed it...
I thot it was my timing.... (vancouver)
can someone send me a invite code?
PRETTTYYY PLEASSSSEEEE :D

552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Upstate Ny
Offline
Posted 1/2/09
sm1 send me an invite plz and thanks
278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Tejas
Offline
Posted 1/2/09
Can someone send me a invite code, you would definitely make my day (or night)
5 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39
Offline
Posted 1/2/09
I missed it too. *sniff* Didn't even find out about it until now. Can someone send me an invite too? Thanks!
102489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

yappyfish wrote:

Can someone send me a invite code, you would definitely make my day (or night)


Lol I know right! Invite code, pl0x <3
278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Tejas
Offline
Posted 1/3/09

xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


yappyfish wrote:

Can someone send me a invite code, you would definitely make my day (or night)


Lol I know right! Invite code, pl0x <3


yeah, and then I missed the free entry
102489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 1/3/09

yappyfish wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


yappyfish wrote:

Can someone send me a invite code, you would definitely make my day (or night)


Lol I know right! Invite code, pl0x <3


yeah, and then I missed the free entry


I did too =/
607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 1/3/09
would somebody please be really nice and send me an invitation code?
i missed the deadline... =[
278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Tejas
Offline
Posted 1/3/09

xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


yappyfish wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


yappyfish wrote:

Can someone send me a invite code, you would definitely make my day (or night)


Lol I know right! Invite code, pl0x <3


yeah, and then I missed the free entry


I did too =/


maybe we'll get lucky, hopefully
18 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 1/3/09
shuacks... can i have an invite code too?
23002 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Here, sometimes.
Offline
Posted 1/3/09
I missed it, I missed it !!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.