First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Please Respond!!!!
742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 1/2/09
1 You're a girl/boy and you marry a boy/girl
2 You or you're wife have 1,2,3 etc......children
Question:
what name will you want to have and wo will you want to marry......and the children's name what will it be?????


My girl name a want to be : Fujiwara Sango and i want to marry:
1 Tsuruga Ren
2 Tsukiyomi Ikuto
3 Kuran Kaname
4 Toshiro Hitsugaya
5 Hiei Jaganshi
6 Neji Hiyuga
( i know i'm creazy but i love those characters verry much)
and i will like to have twins: a girl and a boy........Sakura and Shayanne
1673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/2/09
Um.... What?
742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

keyblade_master13 wrote:

Um.... What?


what do you mean what?????
1273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / calexico CA/mexic...
Offline
Posted 1/2/09
Shes desperate because she cant watch her anime...
4022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / look Behind you...
Offline
Posted 1/2/09 , edited 1/2/09

francysweety wrote:

1 You're a girl/boy and you marry a boy/girl
2 You or you're wife have 1,2,3 etc......children
Question:
what name will you want to have and wo will you want to marry......and the children's name what will it be?????


My girl name a want to be : Fujiwara Sango and i want to marry:
1 Tsuruga Ren
2 Tsukiyomi Ikuto
3 Kuran Kaname
4 Toshiro Hitsugaya
5 Hiei Jaganshi
6 Neji Hiyuga
( i know i'm creazy but i love those characters verry much)
and i will like to have twins: a girl and a boy........Sakura and Shayanne


say what anime the characters come from then ppl will understand


you are basically asking make your family from anime characters right?
1. your name
2. wife/ husband
3. child 1
4. child 2
5. child 3
etc

or am i wrong?
3324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 1/2/09 , edited 1/2/09

bakabeener wrote:

Shes desperate because she cant watch her anime...


Agreed
742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

xsweetmex wrote:


francysweety wrote:

1 You're a girl/boy and you marry a boy/girl
2 You or you're wife have 1,2,3 etc......children
Question:
what name will you want to have and wo will you want to marry......and the children's name what will it be?????


My girl name a want to be : Fujiwara Sango and i want to marry:
1 Tsuruga Ren
2 Tsukiyomi Ikuto
3 Kuran Kaname
4 Toshiro Hitsugaya
5 Hiei Jaganshi
6 Neji Hiyuga
( i know i'm creazy but i love those characters verry much)
and i will like to have twins: a girl and a boy........Sakura and Shayanne


say what anime the characters come from then ppl will understand


you are basically asking make your family from anime characters right?
1. your name
2. wife/ husband
3. child 1
4. child 2
5. child 3
etc

or am i wrong?

sorry i just didn't say it cleary ........i say that i wan't to marry one of those anime guys.....i didn't refear that i want to marry all of them i'm not that obsest.......

Posted 1/2/09
umm...
Posted 1/2/09
Stupidity has reached it's limit.
1673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/2/09 , edited 1/2/09
^ lols o_o


francysweety wrote:


keyblade_master13 wrote:

Um.... What?


what do you mean what?????


o__o I'm wondering if these types of threads are allowed, and what the title has to do with your post/question....
4022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / look Behind you...
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

francysweety wrote:


xsweetmex wrote:


francysweety wrote:

1 You're a girl/boy and you marry a boy/girl
2 You or you're wife have 1,2,3 etc......children
Question:
what name will you want to have and wo will you want to marry......and the children's name what will it be?????


My girl name a want to be : Fujiwara Sango and i want to marry:
1 Tsuruga Ren
2 Tsukiyomi Ikuto
3 Kuran Kaname
4 Toshiro Hitsugaya
5 Hiei Jaganshi
6 Neji Hiyuga
( i know i'm creazy but i love those characters verry much)
and i will like to have twins: a girl and a boy........Sakura and Shayanne


say what anime the characters come from then ppl will understand


you are basically asking make your family from anime characters right?
1. your name
2. wife/ husband
3. child 1
4. child 2
5. child 3
etc

or am i wrong?

sorry i just didn't say it cleary ........i say that i wan't to marry one of those anime guys.....i didn't refear that i want to marry all of them i'm not that obsest.......




ah i see so the question is... chose an anime character you would want to marry?
42 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

UniverseWanderer wrote:

Stupidity has reached it's limit.




lol cracking me up tho idk u ;]
742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

xsweetmex wrote:


francysweety wrote:


xsweetmex wrote:


francysweety wrote:

1 You're a girl/boy and you marry a boy/girl
2 You or you're wife have 1,2,3 etc......children
Question:
what name will you want to have and wo will you want to marry......and the children's name what will it be?????


My girl name a want to be : Fujiwara Sango and i want to marry:
1 Tsuruga Ren
2 Tsukiyomi Ikuto
3 Kuran Kaname
4 Toshiro Hitsugaya
5 Hiei Jaganshi
6 Neji Hiyuga
( i know i'm creazy but i love those characters verry much)
and i will like to have twins: a girl and a boy........Sakura and Shayanne


say what anime the characters come from then ppl will understand


you are basically asking make your family from anime characters right?
1. your name
2. wife/ husband
3. child 1
4. child 2
5. child 3
etc

or am i wrong?

sorry i just didn't say it cleary ........i say that i wan't to marry one of those anime guys.....i didn't refear that i want to marry all of them i'm not that obsest.......




ah i see so the question is... chose an anime character you would want to marry?


sorry i didn't say it clearlly......you're right.....
37279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
103
Offline
Posted 1/2/09
it looks to me like she finally got 500 CR points and wanted to make a thread because she can now
4022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / look Behind you...
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

appletreetop wrote:

it looks to me like she finally got 500 CR points and wanted to make a thread because she can now :)


ah thats possibly true
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.