First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply [Game] Rate the avii above yours
Moderator
1121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / idk maybe im home...
Offline
Posted 2/1/09
8
Trainee
1394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Norwegian,
Offline
Posted 2/3/09
i dont get it but i like the colers so a 6
Moderator
1121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / idk maybe im home...
Offline
Posted 2/3/09 , edited 2/3/09

minilisi wrote:

i dont get it but i like the colers so a 6


lol my other one used to be better look:

and I'm not going to rate urs cus.... its one of crunchyroll's i would rate all of those 1
Trainee
1394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Norwegian,
Offline
Posted 2/3/09

Roflgod wrote:


minilisi wrote:

i dont get it but i like the colers so a 6


lol my other one used to be better look:

and I'm not going to rate urs cus.... its one of crunchyroll's i would rate all of those 1


ha ha dig! XD
wel thats oky (i wod 2) but....... i can`t get rid of it T_T

help me?
Moderator
1121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / idk maybe im home...
Offline
Posted 2/3/09

minilisi wrote:


Roflgod wrote:


minilisi wrote:

i dont get it but i like the colers so a 6


lol my other one used to be better look:

and I'm not going to rate urs cus.... its one of crunchyroll's i would rate all of those 1


ha ha dig! XD
wel thats oky (i wod 2) but....... i can`t get rid of it T_T

help me?


you go to Home on the top bar
then you press My Avatar
then you select the avatar and on the bottom of the page press Unset Profile Avatar
and then its gone
Trainee
1394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Norwegian,
Offline
Posted 2/3/09

Roflgod wrote:


minilisi wrote:


Roflgod wrote:


minilisi wrote:

i dont get it but i like the colers so a 6


lol my other one used to be better look:

and I'm not going to rate urs cus.... its one of crunchyroll's i would rate all of those 1


ha ha dig! XD
wel thats oky (i wod 2) but....... i can`t get rid of it T_T

help me?


you go to Home on the top bar
then you press My Avatar
then you select the avatar and on the bottom of the page press Unset Profile Avatar
and then its gone


Tanks
Moderator
1121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / idk maybe im home...
Offline
Posted 2/3/09

minilisi wrote:


Roflgod wrote:


minilisi wrote:


Roflgod wrote:


minilisi wrote:

i dont get it but i like the colers so a 6


lol my other one used to be better look:

and I'm not going to rate urs cus.... its one of crunchyroll's i would rate all of those 1


ha ha dig! XD
wel thats oky (i wod 2) but....... i can`t get rid of it T_T

help me?


you go to Home on the top bar
then you press My Avatar
then you select the avatar and on the bottom of the page press Unset Profile Avatar
and then its gone


Tanks


np
Trainee
4290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Himitsu Island
Offline
Posted 2/3/09
9.9 - quite interesting
Moderator
1121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / idk maybe im home...
Offline
Posted 2/3/09 , edited 2/3/09
9
looks pretty cool
Trainee
4290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Himitsu Island
Offline
Posted 2/4/09
10 - since i just noticed something i missed yesterday that increased it by 0.1 xD
Posted 2/4/09
10 :)
Moderator
1121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / idk maybe im home...
Offline
Posted 2/4/09 , edited 2/4/09

nanaya_kei wrote:

10 - since i just noticed something i missed yesterday that increased it by 0.1 xD


what did you miss?

oh and 9 - I wonder why i always say 9 and never 10 when i actually mean 10....
Trainee
4290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Himitsu Island
Offline
Posted 2/6/09

Roflgod wrote:

what did you miss?

oh and 9 - I wonder why i always say 9 and never 10 when i actually mean 10....

huh. i just forgot. when i look at something, i always stare at it for a long time and then notice something. but after a while, i forget it. oh well. ill try to look for it later O__O;

9.9
Moderator
1761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / I live on earth :)
Offline
Posted 2/7/09
10 love it xD
Creator
22681 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / E-arth
Offline
Posted 2/7/09
10 So pretty! ^___^

(thought I should join in my game I created XD)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.