First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Request : Dividers/Banners
Stare Cloud
1722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Look behind you....
Offline
Posted 1/2/09 , edited 2/8/09
1. Text
2. Frame? What color? Or Style like flowers and hearts.
3. Picture
4. Extras? Brushes, grids, just regular?
5. Divider or Banner?
6. Have you invited your buddies? If not please do, if you dont we will not give you your images.
Please know that if you choose divider and have a picture you will only see partion of the head in the picture. Thank you. :)
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN DIVIDERS AND BANNERS. Banner: Big and used for advertising. Divider: Small and used for organizing information.
Example for DIVIDER

Example for BANNER
Dreaming Member
20 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 1/29/09
Love me, Reflective
You choose
Can you use the one you used for the example? Its cute
Grids
Divider
Stare Cloud
1722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Look behind you....
Offline
Posted 1/29/09

Reflective wrote:

Love me, Reflective
You choose
Can you use the one you used for the example? Its cute
Grids
Divider


Posted 1/29/09


1. Text: "Top 3 Fave Animes"
2. Frame?: yes please
3. Picture:


4. Extras?: grids will be nice =] nd some brushes too .^^
5. Divider or Banner?: banner

thx [^^]
Stare Cloud
1722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Look behind you....
Offline
Posted 1/29/09

hAnNSaM wrote:



1. Text: "Top 3 Fave Animes"
2. Frame?: yes please
3. Picture:


4. Extras?: grids will be nice =] nd some brushes too .^^
5. Divider or Banner?: banner

thx [^^]


I made two versions. One bright and one regular




------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





Posted 1/29/09

Dimish wrote:


hAnNSaM wrote:



1. Text: "Top 3 Fave Animes"
2. Frame?: yes please
3. Picture:


4. Extras?: grids will be nice =] nd some brushes too .^^
5. Divider or Banner?: banner

thx [^^]


I made two versions. One bright and one regular




------------------------------------------------------------------------------------







wow .! tat was fast .! i love both of 'em =] but i think i'll use the regular one. .the 2nd one's too bright. .but both of them are awesome ^.~ thx [^^]
Stare Cloud
1722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Look behind you....
Offline
Posted 1/29/09

hAnNSaM wrote:


Dimish wrote:


hAnNSaM wrote:



1. Text: "Top 3 Fave Animes"
2. Frame?: yes please
3. Picture:


4. Extras?: grids will be nice =] nd some brushes too .^^
5. Divider or Banner?: banner

thx [^^]


I made two versions. One bright and one regular




------------------------------------------------------------------------------------







wow .! tat was fast .! i love both of 'em =] but i think i'll use the regular one. .the 2nd one's too bright. .but both of them are awesome ^.~ thx [^^]


Oh. Glad you like them. Thanks for requesting. We try making it fast. But usually im always on. Hehe.
Posted 1/29/09
1. Text: hAnNSaM
2. Frame?: hearts please
3. Picture:


4. Extras?: anything tat'll look good on it =]
5. Divider or Banner?: divider

thx [^^]
Posted 1/29/09

Dimish wrote:


hAnNSaM wrote:


Dimish wrote:


hAnNSaM wrote:



1. Text: "Top 3 Fave Animes"
2. Frame?: yes please
3. Picture:


4. Extras?: grids will be nice =] nd some brushes too .^^
5. Divider or Banner?: banner

thx [^^]


I made two versions. One bright and one regular




------------------------------------------------------------------------------------







wow .! tat was fast .! i love both of 'em =] but i think i'll use the regular one. .the 2nd one's too bright. .but both of them are awesome ^.~ thx [^^]


Oh. Glad you like them. Thanks for requesting. We try making it fast. But usually im always on. Hehe.


cool .! anyway, thx again =)
Stare Cloud
1722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Look behind you....
Offline
Posted 1/29/09

hAnNSaM wrote:

1. Text: hAnNSaM
2. Frame?: hearts please
3. Picture:


4. Extras?: anything tat'll look good on it =]
5. Divider or Banner?: divider

thx [^^]


again 2 options. frame and frameless. i put brush hearts because the frame might look weird to you.




Posted 1/29/09

Dimish wrote:


hAnNSaM wrote:

1. Text: hAnNSaM
2. Frame?: hearts please
3. Picture:


4. Extras?: anything tat'll look good on it =]
5. Divider or Banner?: divider

thx [^^]


again 2 options. frame and frameless. i put brush hearts because the frame might look weird to you.






okay .! i choose the frameless =] thx .^^
6838 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in youя heลяt๑۩۞
Offline
Posted 1/30/09
1. Text: My Profile
2. Frame? What color? yes with colour(s) that suit(s)
3. Pic:

4. Extras? grids and brushes plz
5. Divider or Banner? banner
Stare Cloud
1722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Look behind you....
Offline
Posted 1/30/09

animelover91 wrote:

1. Text: My Profile
2. Frame? What color? yes with colour(s) that suit(s)
3. Pic:

4. Extras? grids and brushes plz
5. Divider or Banner? banner


Hehe. Thanks for requesting. Hope this satisfies.
Frameless

Frame
Posted 1/31/09
1. Text: (I want several dividers with their own sayings. same pic tho. ^^)
- Welcome To My Profile (Or you can say "Welcome")
- About Me
- My Favorites (Or you can say "My Favs")
- My Likes
- My Dislikes
- Hikari's Tips
- Thanks For Visiting (Or you can say "Bye Bye")
2. Frame? What color?: No Frame Plz. =3 Green or Pink or Purple or Blue XD
3. Pic:

4. Extras? Brushes/Swirls, Stars
5. Divider or Banner? Divider
Stare Cloud
1722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Look behind you....
Offline
Posted 1/31/09

PinkAnime wrote:

1. Text: (I want several dividers with their own sayings. same pic tho. ^^)
- Welcome To My Profile (Or you can say "Welcome")
- About Me
- My Favorites (Or you can say "My Favs")
- My Likes
- My Dislikes
- Hikari's Tips
- Thanks For Visiting (Or you can say "Bye Bye")
2. Frame? What color?: No Frame Plz. =3 Green or Pink or Purple or Blue XD
3. Pic:

4. Extras? Brushes/Swirls, Stars
5. Divider or Banner? Divider


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.