First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Request : Dividers/Banners
Posted 2/4/09
1. Text Welcome to near fanatics!,About,activities ,updates,Come back soon
2. Frame? What color? Or Style like flowers and hearts.no thanxs
3. Picture

4. Extras? Brushes, grids, just regular?brushes/swirls
5. Divider or Banner? dividers
Stare Cloud
1722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Look behind you....
Offline
Posted 2/4/09

phaola wrote:

1. Text:latest news about me:good and bad news
2. Frame? What color?without frame pls red and deep pink
3. Picture
4. Extras? Brushes,hearts and flowers
5. Divider or Banner?banner

1. Text my favorite poems
2. Frame? What color? without frame pls :blush:,purple and blue
3. Picture
4. Extras? Brushes,hearts and flowers
5. Divider or Banner?banner

1. Text essays that i can relate
2. Frame? What color? without frame pls :blush:,yellow and orange
3. Picture
4. Extras?Brushes,hearts and flowers
5. Divider or Banner?banner

pls..do it..juz need it badly.. ,,ill wait..tnx


Sorry. 1 was skipped because it is a diagonal pictures. Sorry! Because you have requested please add your buddies to help support our group. :D.
Stare Cloud
1722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Look behind you....
Offline
Posted 2/4/09 , edited 2/4/09

lovable_baby_1 wrote:

1. Text Welcome to near fanatics!,About,activities ,updates,Come back soon
2. Frame? What color? Or Style like flowers and hearts.no thanxs
3. Picture

4. Extras? Brushes, grids, just regular?brushes/swirls
5. Divider or Banner? dividers

invite your buddies please! We'll be watching. :P
Posted 2/5/09

Dimish wrote:


lovable_baby_1 wrote:

1. Text Welcome to near fanatics!,About,activities ,updates,Come back soon
2. Frame? What color? Or Style like flowers and hearts.no thanxs
3. Picture

4. Extras? Brushes, grids, just regular?brushes/swirls
5. Divider or Banner? dividers

invite your buddies please! We'll be watching. :P


omg i love it thanxs ^-^
Dreaming Member
1605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / "sumwhere am free...
Offline
Posted 2/6/09

Dimish wrote:


phaola wrote:

1. Text:latest news about me:good and bad news
2. Frame? What color?without frame pls red and deep pink
3. Picture
4. Extras? Brushes,hearts and flowers
5. Divider or Banner?banner

1. Text my favorite poems
2. Frame? What color? without frame pls :blush:,purple and blue
3. Picture
4. Extras? Brushes,hearts and flowers
5. Divider or Banner?banner

1. Text essays that i can relate
2. Frame? What color? without frame pls :blush:,yellow and orange
3. Picture
4. Extras?Brushes,hearts and flowers
5. Divider or Banner?banner

pls..do it..juz need it badly.. ,,ill wait..tnx


Sorry. 1 was skipped because it is a diagonal pictures. Sorry! Because you have requested please add your buddies to help support our group. :D.


its okeih...i dont mind it at all..im the one whos requesting....so its alright..tnx...i like it...

Posted 2/6/09

can i have 8 matching banners please

1. Text:
*hello
*you're in hanna-chan's profile
*welcome
*about me
*top 3 fave animes
*thanks for stopping by hanna-chan's page
*hope to see you again
*bii-bii

2. Frame?: yep
3. Picture:


4. Extras?: umm. .can yuu do it like this :::

or if yuu can't then just grids nd brushes please
5. Divider or Banner?: divider
Dreaming Member
24247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / mie little world,...
Offline
Posted 2/8/09

hAnNSaM wrote:


can i have 8 matching banners please

1. Text:
*hello
*you're in hanna-chan's profile
*welcome
*about me
*top 3 fave animes
*thanks for stopping by hanna-chan's page
*hope to see you again
*bii-bii

2. Frame?: yep
3. Picture:


4. Extras?: umm. .can yuu do it like this :::

or if yuu can't then just grids nd brushes please
5. Divider or Banner?: divider


here u go. i hope u like them ^^

Stare Cloud
1722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Look behind you....
Offline
Posted 2/8/09

hAnNSaM wrote:


can i have 8 matching banners please

1. Text:
*hello
*you're in hanna-chan's profile
*welcome
*about me
*top 3 fave animes
*thanks for stopping by hanna-chan's page
*hope to see you again
*bii-bii

2. Frame?: yep
3. Picture:


4. Extras?: umm. .can yuu do it like this :::

or if yuu can't then just grids nd brushes please
5. Divider or Banner?: divider


If you did not add your buddies to our group. You will lose privlege to use these images. Add your buddies and your fine! If you do not and have requested on a topic for more than 2 times you will be reported.
Posted 2/9/09

Dimish wrote:


hAnNSaM wrote:


can i have 8 matching banners please

1. Text:
*hello
*you're in hanna-chan's profile
*welcome
*about me
*top 3 fave animes
*thanks for stopping by hanna-chan's page
*hope to see you again
*bii-bii

2. Frame?: yep
3. Picture:


4. Extras?: umm. .can yuu do it like this :::

or if yuu can't then just grids nd brushes please
5. Divider or Banner?: divider


If you did not add your buddies to our group. You will lose privlege to use these images. Add your buddies and your fine! If you do not and have requested on a topic for more than 2 times you will be reported.


dun worry. .i've already invited all mii budds here...'nway, thx ^^ they're adorable =)
Posted 2/9/09

naokushinadi wrote:


hAnNSaM wrote:


can i have 8 matching banners please

1. Text:
*hello
*you're in hanna-chan's profile
*welcome
*about me
*top 3 fave animes
*thanks for stopping by hanna-chan's page
*hope to see you again
*bii-bii

2. Frame?: yep
3. Picture:


4. Extras?: umm. .can yuu do it like this :::

or if yuu can't then just grids nd brushes please
5. Divider or Banner?: divider


here u go. i hope u like them ^^



i like all of 'em ^^ thx =)
Posted 2/12/09



(Make 5 dividers)
1. Text:
#1 Welcome to Cherry's Profile
#2 My Besties
#3 About Cherry
#4 Friend of da week
#5 See ya later
2. Frame? What color? Or Style like flowers and hearts. Up to you :]
3. Picture:

4. Extras? Brushes, grids, just regular? Grids & Brushes
5. Divider or Banner? Dividers
6. Have you invited your buddies? If not please do, if you dont we will not give you your images. Yes
Posted 2/13/09
1. Text: Hope to see you later
2. Frame? What color? Or Style like flowers and hearts. Up to you :]
3. Picture:
4. Extras? Brushes, grids, just regular? Grids & Brushes
5. Divider or Banner? Dividers
6. Have you invited your buddies? If not please do, if you dont we will not give you your images. Yes

Dreaming Member
24247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / mie little world,...
Offline
Posted 2/14/09

cherrylau97 wrote:




(Make 5 dividers)
1. Text:
#1 Welcome to Cherry's Profile
#2 My Besties
#3 About Cherry
#4 Friend of da week
#5 See ya later
2. Frame? What color? Or Style like flowers and hearts. Up to you :]
3. Picture:

4. Extras? Brushes, grids, just regular? Grids & Brushes
5. Divider or Banner? Dividers
6. Have you invited your buddies? If not please do, if you dont we will not give you your images. Yes


here. hope u like them ^^

Posted 2/14/09

naokushinadi wrote:


cherrylau97 wrote:




(Make 5 dividers)
1. Text:
#1 Welcome to Cherry's Profile
#2 My Besties
#3 About Cherry
#4 Friend of da week
#5 See ya later
2. Frame? What color? Or Style like flowers and hearts. Up to you :]
3. Picture:

4. Extras? Brushes, grids, just regular? Grids & Brushes
5. Divider or Banner? Dividers
6. Have you invited your buddies? If not please do, if you dont we will not give you your images. Yes


here. hope u like them ^^



thx

Posted 3/17/09
1: (lots of dividers but make sure u use the pink haired one)
Welcome 2 Aki-chan's profile
support banners
my drawings
badges
japanese lyrics
CR family
Bye bye! Plz come again!
2: no frame but make it a red or pink theme 2 match my profile
3:

4: lots of cute brushes, swirls and stuff
5:divider
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.