First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
SHINee
Member
2285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / away from this world
Offline
Posted 1/2/09
wat do u think of SHINee??
11553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Behind You
Offline
Posted 1/2/09
they r cute
2179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / withyoseobonadate.
Offline
Posted 1/2/09
They're a really cute band! Just like DBSK!!! Love all the members especially Onew. They're all hot and very talented and cute!^^
162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / France
Offline
Posted 1/2/09
i really don't know shinee but i want know! Anybody can advise me a song?
Posted 1/2/09
THey are great dancers...love thier moves...
Member
1913 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Vietnam
Offline
Posted 1/3/09
They're soooo cute and talented!!

Love Onew and Taemin..and of course, the others!!
Member
90 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 1/5/09
I love them! Especially Onew cuz i like his voice! hehe well u shud try listening to Replay and In my room. Those are my 2 fav songs so far.
59 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Australia, Sydney
Offline
Posted 1/5/09
Love taemin, hes such a cutie! But all of them are great, they have their own specialty
Member
1454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in my room.
Offline
Posted 1/11/09

suju02 wrote:

i really don't know shinee but i want know! Anybody can advise me a song?


hello~

i know this is pretty late and stuff...
but still...
i advice you to listen to:
-replay
-in my room
-love like oxygen
-shinee world
-romantic
-last gift
-best place
-one for me

..they're all great!!! me and my friends love these...
i hope you enjoy listening to these songs
162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / France
Offline
Posted 1/14/09

dendot wrote:


suju02 wrote:

i really don't know shinee but i want know! Anybody can advise me a song?


hello~

i know this is pretty late and stuff...
but still...
i advice you to listen to:
-replay
-in my room
-love like oxygen
-shinee world
-romantic
-last gift
-best place
-one for me

..they're all great!!! me and my friends love these...
i hope you enjoy listening to these songs :)



alors, I like "In my room" "romantic" "best place" "one for me"

I LOVE "last gift"

I dislike "replay" "love like oxygen" "romantic"

How old are they??

Hum i prefer Super junior! i don't really like their style. but they are no bad.
Member
1454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in my room.
Offline
Posted 1/16/09

suju02 wrote:


dendot wrote:


suju02 wrote:

i really don't know shinee but i want know! Anybody can advise me a song?


hello~

i know this is pretty late and stuff...
but still...
i advice you to listen to:
-replay
-in my room
-love like oxygen
-shinee world
-romantic
-last gift
-best place
-one for me

..they're all great!!! me and my friends love these...
i hope you enjoy listening to these songs :)



alors, I like "In my room" "romantic" "best place" "one for me"

I LOVE "last gift"

I dislike "replay" "love like oxygen" "romantic"

How old are they??

Hum i prefer Super junior! i don't really like their style. but they are no bad.


i'm happy you liked some of their songs...^_^
i don't really know how old they are...ehehehe...but they are pretty young...
i like super junior too!!!hehehe...


Member
32367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in donghae's arms
Offline
Posted 1/18/09
love u ol...
awesome singers and dancers...
SHINee rocks!
Member
14578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 동방신기 하늘
Offline
Posted 1/18/09
Great!! talented........love them all speacially 2min!!!!
Member
3042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sweden T-T
Offline
Posted 1/25/09
i think they're very cute and talented! even though i didn't fall for them at first ^-^
Posted 2/14/09
they're my fave bb
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.