First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Manga Coloring Requests
Creator
39617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / New York. Ya i kn...
Offline
Posted 1/2/09 , edited 2/14/09
Fill Out Form For Request-
Mod/Maker Requesting (optional) :
Picture :
Color Base (what color do you want for each part?)
38692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / where i want to be
Offline
Posted 1/12/09 , edited 1/15/09
Mod/Maker Requesting (optional) : anyone
Picture :
Color Base (what color do you want for each part?) eyes-blue/hair-pink, the broom is sliver and the gem on its end it red also the area around it is an ice field
Text : Keep wind master and add pleaz
Personal Directions? Here whats her outfit looks like
Posted 1/31/09

Knightdemon wrote:

Mod/Maker Requesting (optional) : anyone
Picture :
Color Base (what color do you want for each part?) eyes-blue/hair-pink, the broom is sliver and the gem on its end it red also the area around it is an ice field
Text : Keep wind master and add pleaz
Personal Directions? Here whats her outfit looks like


umm can u give me da title of this? i just started 2 learn manga coloring so srry it's very late and i'm not sure of the color so can u give me the title thx
38692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / where i want to be
Offline
Posted 1/31/09


sure np its Mar or Marchen Awakens Romance
Posted 1/31/09

Knightdemon wrote:


here u go i dunno da background color so i didnt color it gome >.< if u want me 2 do the background just tell me and tell me the color thxx

38692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / where i want to be
Offline
Posted 2/1/09


thanks you very much and its fine the way it is
Member
2812 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Here and There
Offline
Posted 2/12/09 , edited 2/23/09
Picture :
Color Base (what color do you want for each part?) like this:

Text: none

Done Naomi885
Posted 2/20/09
Fill Out Form For Request-
Mod/Maker Requesting (optional) : anyone
Picture :
Color Base (what color do you want for each part?)refer to this


thank you very much..~~
Member
426 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / On your Roof
Offline
Posted 2/23/09
ermmm hi do you do line art too?
Posted 2/23/09

SoraLikesCake wrote:

ermmm hi do you do line art too?


ehh wut's that?
Posted 2/23/09 , edited 2/23/09

junikp3 wrote:

Picture :
Color Base (what color do you want for each part?) like this:

Text: none

Done Naomi885


here u go srry 4 the late reply and hope you like it!

Member
2812 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Here and There
Offline
Posted 2/25/09

Naomi885 wrote:


junikp3 wrote:

Picture :
Color Base (what color do you want for each part?) like this:

Text: none

Done Naomi885


here u go srry 4 the late reply and hope you like it!



thanks
Member
426 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / On your Roof
Offline
Posted 2/27/09

Naomi885 wrote:


SoraLikesCake wrote:

ermmm hi do you do line art too?


ehh wut's that?


its like when you draw sumthing and then you scan it on to the PC and then you CG (computer generated) it . Line art is like when you ermmm...start CGing you put lines over the bits you have drawn so it will look like images in a graphoc novel
Moderator
5478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/28/09

your_gurl wrote:

Fill Out Form For Request-
Mod/Maker Requesting (optional) : anyone
Picture :
Color Base (what color do you want for each part?)refer to this


thank you very much..~~


Here you go! Gomen ne if it's not good...
Posted 2/28/09

SoraLikesCake wrote:


Naomi885 wrote:


SoraLikesCake wrote:

ermmm hi do you do line art too?


ehh wut's that?


its like when you draw sumthing and then you scan it on to the PC and then you CG (computer generated) it . Line art is like when you ermmm...start CGing you put lines over the bits you have drawn so it will look like images in a graphoc novel


well..i know one thing is that i dont know how 2 do that but i'm not sure of the other helpers/mods
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.