First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
avatar contest
Posted 1/2/09
tha avatar is required to have the name of the group

we're hoping for your participation
Posted 1/2/09 , edited 3/26/09
thanks for making aviis ^^
Fan
24121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Everywhere
Offline
Posted 2/28/09

ryoma_sakuno wrote:

tha avatar is required to have the name of the group

we're hoping for your participation


Here is our avi! Hope you like it!
Posted 3/1/09

twins_sisters wrote:


ryoma_sakuno wrote:

tha avatar is required to have the name of the group

we're hoping for your participation


Here is our avi! Hope you like it!


wow! it looks good, thanks!
Fan
24121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Everywhere
Offline
Posted 3/1/09

ryoma_sakuno wrote:


twins_sisters wrote:


ryoma_sakuno wrote:

tha avatar is required to have the name of the group

we're hoping for your participation


Here is our avi! Hope you like it!


wow! it looks good, thanks!


thanks!
Fan
4079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Cookiess
Offline
Posted 3/24/09

tha avatar is required to have the name of the group

we're hoping for your participation


Posted 3/26/09

bluestarzari wrote:


tha avatar is required to have the name of the group

we're hoping for your participation




thanks for the avatar :]]

i'll make it the avii of the group ^^
Fan
4079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Cookiess
Offline
Posted 3/27/09
thanksss
Posted 3/29/09

bluestarzari wrote:

thanksss


ur welcome ^^
Guardian
12599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / A place where all...
Offline
Posted 5/18/09
I made some aviii~
Movin aviis




non-movin aviis


Posted 5/18/09 , edited 5/18/09


thanks for joining ayumi-chan.
Guardian
12599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / A place where all...
Offline
Posted 5/18/09

ryoma_sakuno wrote:


ayumi94 wrote:

I made some aviii~
Movin aviis




non-movin aviis




thanks for joining ayumi-chan. :)


No prob!
Posted 5/18/09


i asked 22895 if she can choose who wins in the avii contest.
Guardian
12599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / A place where all...
Offline
Posted 5/18/09

ryoma_sakuno wrote:



i asked 22895 if she can choose who wins in the avii contest.


ok
Posted 5/20/09
The Avatar Contest will end on May 29.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.