First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
DBSK Fangirls read this please.
11396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / OC, CA, USA
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

mokney wrote:


light_febe wrote:


mokney wrote:

I dunno, maybe because I said I was unhappy with all the random DBSK threads, group I may or may not still be apart of etc.

I lol'd to be honest. I mean saying you don't like a band is fine. Anti-clubs are fine too. There is nothing wrong with free speech BUT to single a fan out and attack them is no way to act. Now I am apart of a group called DBSGay...but at the same time that is in itself a joke. I do not "Hate" DBSK. I just thought the name was clever.


yes, and i think this girl just toooo wayyyy obsessed?

anyway...is it random message? or.... [just curious] u said something before to her....?


It's no secret to anyone that I am not a fan of Manufactured Boy or Girl Groups. Alot of you have at once been at loggerheads with me...but at least the majority of you have kept it civil *one even added me* but yeah, the general message here is I am apparently a "Loser" because I do not like DBSK. And apparently it is all because I am jealous of a non-existent person who I supposedly stalked liking a member of DBSK.

I don't ever call someone stupid or an idiot for liking a band. No one except myself is me...for lack of a better example. I do not judge anyone on their favourite bands or what they like to eat etc etc. It is of no concern to me who you like, if you treat me with respect I will do the same. If anyone of you joined an Anti-metal or Anti-blues or whatever group, it wouldn't bother me honestly. It is only if you sent me a message insulting my character and my intelligence.


oh i c...

well, i just wondering...coz this girl is so random that suddenly sent you this message....lol....
and she might just out of her mind.. >..>
and u got bad luck got picked being the recipient of that kind message... >.<

sure, why not? i got you... being neutral is OK..who's said you cant? i got your back here..^^

^____^
11396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / OC, CA, USA
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

mokney wrote:



Seriously, creating a profile just to sent us hatemail is downright pathetic. So I ask you guys, ever been sent hatemail on cruncryroll for something like this?

Oh and to miss DBSKruleslosers, I am not in school, have graduated 2 years ago. But thanks.


i noticed, when i look that up, this girl has 0 cr points which make me think that.... she never join any group in CR, and dont have friends...

or i think...she only join CR for send bad chain letters?
have u report this girl??
2703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / WA
Offline
Posted 1/2/09 , edited 1/2/09

light_febe wrote:


mokney wrote:



Seriously, creating a profile just to sent us hatemail is downright pathetic. So I ask you guys, ever been sent hatemail on cruncryroll for something like this?

Oh and to miss DBSKruleslosers, I am not in school, have graduated 2 years ago. But thanks.


i noticed, when i look that up, this girl has 0 cr points which make me think that.... she never join any group in CR, and dont have friends...

or i think...she only join CR for send bad chain letters?
have u report this girl??


No, what this person has done is created another account so that in the event that she does get reported she can return to her old account without repercussion.

Like I said, it is of no one's concern whether or not I actually like these bands. My reasons are my own. But I have never insulted you over your choices as it is none of my business.
11396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / OC, CA, USA
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

mokney wrote:


light_febe wrote:


mokney wrote:



Seriously, creating a profile just to sent us hatemail is downright pathetic. So I ask you guys, ever been sent hatemail on cruncryroll for something like this?

Oh and to miss DBSKruleslosers, I am not in school, have graduated 2 years ago. But thanks.


i noticed, when i look that up, this girl has 0 cr points which make me think that.... she never join any group in CR, and dont have friends...

or i think...she only join CR for send bad chain letters?
have u report this girl??


No, what this person has done is created another account so that in the event that she does get reported she can return to her old account without repercussion.

Like I said, it is of no one's concern whether or not I actually like these bands. My reasons are my own. But I have never insulted you over your choices as it is none of my business.


oh...i see...

like i said...dont worry..
this kind of girl...wont make anyone happy either...

just ignore her...pretend like she never there....

she never said anything

more u make it bigger, more she will laugh over you...trust me...ok, good luck...^^
2703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / WA
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

light_febe wrote:


mokney wrote:


light_febe wrote:


mokney wrote:



Seriously, creating a profile just to sent us hatemail is downright pathetic. So I ask you guys, ever been sent hatemail on cruncryroll for something like this?

Oh and to miss DBSKruleslosers, I am not in school, have graduated 2 years ago. But thanks.


i noticed, when i look that up, this girl has 0 cr points which make me think that.... she never join any group in CR, and dont have friends...

or i think...she only join CR for send bad chain letters?
have u report this girl??


No, what this person has done is created another account so that in the event that she does get reported she can return to her old account without repercussion.

Like I said, it is of no one's concern whether or not I actually like these bands. My reasons are my own. But I have never insulted you over your choices as it is none of my business.


oh...i see...

like i said...dont worry..
this kind of girl...wont make anyone happy either...

just ignore her...pretend like she never there....

she never said anything

more u make it bigger, more she will laugh over you...trust me...ok, good luck...^^


Haha, I actually quite enjoy it. It's nothing other than amusement at someone not being happy with my opinion. She may be laughing but that would only further prove a need for her to undergo psychiatric assessment.
11396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / OC, CA, USA
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

mokney wrote:


light_febe wrote:


mokney wrote:


light_febe wrote:


mokney wrote:



Seriously, creating a profile just to sent us hatemail is downright pathetic. So I ask you guys, ever been sent hatemail on cruncryroll for something like this?

Oh and to miss DBSKruleslosers, I am not in school, have graduated 2 years ago. But thanks.


i noticed, when i look that up, this girl has 0 cr points which make me think that.... she never join any group in CR, and dont have friends...

or i think...she only join CR for send bad chain letters?
have u report this girl??


No, what this person has done is created another account so that in the event that she does get reported she can return to her old account without repercussion.

Like I said, it is of no one's concern whether or not I actually like these bands. My reasons are my own. But I have never insulted you over your choices as it is none of my business.


oh...i see...

like i said...dont worry..
this kind of girl...wont make anyone happy either...

just ignore her...pretend like she never there....

she never said anything

more u make it bigger, more she will laugh over you...trust me...ok, good luck...^^


Haha, I actually quite enjoy it. It's nothing other than amusement at someone not being happy with my opinion. She may be laughing but that would only further prove a need for her to undergo psychiatric assessment.



then i should said...
ENJOY!! Lmao....

173 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 1/2/09
Man thats stupid. Im not in school either, this chick is wacked out. Not sure why the heck she even took the time to make an account just to trash people and their own opinions, I mean if you hate keep it to yourself. Im a DBSK fan also but Im not a wack job either.
633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Orange Juice
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

krisgurl15 wrote:

These type of people are the one that gives DBSK and their fans a bad name.
When I see people act like this it disgust me to say I'm a fan.
Like if someone said they didn't like DBSK I wouldn't rip off their Head~
Don't worry whoever it is, is a sad, inmature person.


I agree, I'm a fan but people who do this is really giving DBSK and their fans a really bad name.
It's really just demented, it's the fans that are overly obsessed. ;S
DBSK are just boys, you wouldn't really need to send hate mail to the people who don't like them.
People have different tastes in boybands and girl bands, or solo artists.
Recieving hate mail is really hurtful too, I haven't actually recieved any. But
i know that it would hurt but it wouldn't hurt that much because that person doesn't even know you.
And you have no clue who that person is. They are really immature.
173 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 1/2/09
Ok Ive just read some other people's opinion. And I have not really changed my mind at all but really I still think she is a bit of a wack job, but I guess she is entitled to her own opinion. But to put it out on the web site where everyone can see it, and it just makes people trash her is a little.....whats the word.......right stupid. Though I have to agree with light_febe just pretend she isnt there and eventually she will get bored and pass on to some other group and try and trash them.
Posted 1/2/09
You are both immature.
13869 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Xiah's Heart.
Offline
Posted 1/2/09
Shoot I'm a DBSK fan, but that girl is putting DBSK to shame. Seriously, people have their own opinion, that doesn't give her the right to go bashing on you over something she didn't like, if she didn't like it, why couldn't ignore it and move on
16399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your bed!!!...
Offline
Posted 1/2/09
*Dies of laughter*

R.I.P

Mypinkyrulez
7134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/2/09
She's in this thread...lurking...waiting...haunting....bwahahaha

DBSK fans are amusing. They bring spark to CR. {:
16399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your bed!!!...
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

mushrie wrote:

She's in this thread...lurking...waiting...haunting....bwahahaha

DBSK fans are amusing. They bring spark to CR. {:


*Ghost of Mypinkyrulez comes out of grave* Dude you're freaking scaring me! And I'm a ghost *Refers to past post*
7553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Greatest Place on...
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

yellowturtle wrote:


krisgurl15 wrote:

These type of people are the one that gives DBSK and their fans a bad name.
When I see people act like this it disgust me to say I'm a fan.
Like if someone said they didn't like DBSK I wouldn't rip off their Head~
Don't worry whoever it is, is a sad, inmature person.


I agree, I'm a fan but people who do this is really giving DBSK and their fans a really bad name.
It's really just demented, it's the fans that are overly obsessed. ;S
DBSK are just boys, you wouldn't really need to send hate mail to the people who don't like them.
People have different tastes in boybands and girl bands, or solo artists.
Recieving hate mail is really hurtful too, I haven't actually recieved any. But
i know that it would hurt but it wouldn't hurt that much because that person doesn't even know you.
And you have no clue who that person is. They are really immature.


Thanx for agreeing with me.
But sometimes I go on soompi DBSK forum and some of the fangirls sound crazy.
taking stalker pictures of them, saying their jealous Jaejoong co-star in heavans Postman is sad.
And the VIP vs. Cassie arguments are making sick too. Like seriously it's not that serious.*sigh*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.