First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
What would YOU do if a cow was chasing you?
32215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Denver
Offline
Posted 1/3/09

superninjaboy wrote:

Actually now that I think about it this question is "udderly" ridiculous


Please, stop PUNishing us!!!
9784 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Bored out of my m...
Offline
Posted 1/3/09
id turn around and breathe fire and have myself the works biggest steak ^^
32215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Denver
Offline
Posted 1/3/09

JusticexFreedom wrote:

Human instincts. 1 word.
RUN!!!!


You are a COW-ard!
Posted 1/3/09

DreadDenimPirate wrote:


superninjaboy wrote:

Actually now that I think about it this question is "udderly" ridiculous


Please, stop PUNishing us!!!


LAWL Maybe but there is so much to "Milk" from this thread.
32215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Denver
Offline
Posted 1/3/09

superninjaboy wrote:


DreadDenimPirate wrote:


superninjaboy wrote:

Actually now that I think about it this question is "udderly" ridiculous


Please, stop PUNishing us!!!


LAWL Maybe but there is so much to "Milk" from this thread.


Or maybe we should just MOOve on?
Posted 1/3/09
I will say, 'fuck off'. You cannot defeat me.
2447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / somewhere but i d...
Offline
Posted 1/3/09
lol, ill be runing like hell non stop
Posted 1/3/09 , edited 1/3/09

DreadDenimPirate wrote:


superninjaboy wrote:


DreadDenimPirate wrote:


superninjaboy wrote:

Actually now that I think about it this question is "udderly" ridiculous


Please, stop PUNishing us!!!


LAWL Maybe but there is so much to "Milk" from this thread.


Or maybe we should just MOOve on?


Well I am enjoying the fact I can "Hoover" around this issue for it seems very pressing and a sign of the times.
Plus when life gives you meat than you gotta make hamburgers.
Edit^^
32215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Denver
Offline
Posted 1/3/09

superninjaboy wrote:


DreadDenimPirate wrote:


superninjaboy wrote:


DreadDenimPirate wrote:


superninjaboy wrote:

Actually now that I think about it this question is "udderly" ridiculous


Please, stop PUNishing us!!!


LAWL Maybe but there is so much to "Milk" from this thread.


Or maybe we should just MOOve on?


Well I am enjoying the fact I can "Hoover" around this issue for it seems very pressing and a sign of the times.
Plus when all you have is meat than you gotta make hamburgers.


Hey, look up ^

UniverseWanderer has beef with the cow
19849 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
69 / M / Limbo
Offline
Posted 1/3/09
I would beat its head in with a baseball bat.
5342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Upstate NY
Offline
Posted 1/3/09
i'd climb a tree :)
i'd be freakin terrified though, just the idea of a cow chasing me is terrifying
Posted 1/3/09
Firstly, wonder why a cow is chasing me... and then probably keep on running.
Posted 1/3/09

DreadDenimPirate wrote:


superninjaboy wrote:


DreadDenimPirate wrote:


superninjaboy wrote:


DreadDenimPirate wrote:


superninjaboy wrote:

Actually now that I think about it this question is "udderly" ridiculous


Please, stop PUNishing us!!!


LAWL Maybe but there is so much to "Milk" from this thread.


Or maybe we should just MOOve on?


Well I am enjoying the fact I can "Hoover" around this issue for it seems very pressing and a sign of the times.
Plus when all you have is meat than you gotta make hamburgers.


Hey, look up ^

UniverseWanderer has beef with the cow


It seems the steaks are getting higher.
32215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Denver
Offline
Posted 1/3/09

superninjaboy wrote:


DreadDenimPirate wrote:


superninjaboy wrote:


DreadDenimPirate wrote:


superninjaboy wrote:


DreadDenimPirate wrote:


superninjaboy wrote:

Actually now that I think about it this question is "udderly" ridiculous


Please, stop PUNishing us!!!


LAWL Maybe but there is so much to "Milk" from this thread.


Or maybe we should just MOOve on?


Well I am enjoying the fact I can "Hoover" around this issue for it seems very pressing and a sign of the times.
Plus when all you have is meat than you gotta make hamburgers.


Hey, look up ^

UniverseWanderer has beef with the cow


It seems the steaks are getting higher.


What do you call a heard of cattle masturbating?
553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / San Antonio TX
Offline
Posted 1/3/09
Team up with the cow to take down a greater foe.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.