First  Prev  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  Next  Last
So...anyone NOT a Yaoi fan[girl]?
533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/15/09 , edited 1/15/09
personally, i go but if others like it then that's their opinion.
271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31
Offline
Posted 1/15/09
yaoi is okays better than yuri i guess
25685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/15/09
yaoi/yuri=gay porn
1095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Boston
Offline
Posted 1/15/09

XlxYamixlX wrote:


mackreki wrote:


XlxYamixlX wrote:


mackreki wrote:


BluePearl_luv wrote:


XlxYamixlX wrote:

I have never in my life, ever met a girl who does not like yaoi. If you dislike yaoi, or any form of mansex, you're a lesbian.

Grow up you 13 year old.

It doesn't matter if you hate it. The majority of the world LOVES Yaoi, and as long as there is Anime, there will be Yaoi anime, Yaoi manga, Yaoi doujinshi, Yaoi pictures, Yaoi everything.

I don't understand why you have to throw tantrums. When I see a picture I don't like, I go ew and move on. But do you seriously have to make a thread about it?


I'm one of the majority of the world who loves Yaoi and proud of it ^^
And I agree with you! It's true that everyone has thier own opinion but, people! you must stop whining about it.
At least try and act a littel bit mature. Besides, just as Yamix said, if you don't like it, simply ignore it......
Oh and I'm one of those writers who write slashy fics.......<---is a Draco X Harry fan XD


I am not quoting you but the person you quoted .

To the guy or girl who says they have never met a girl who doesn't like Yaoi , you are lying . I am much older than you and have lived in 5 countries , and i have only met a handful of girls who do like Yaoi . If we take away the internet , and a few girls at conventions , i have yet to meet more than a handful that like it . I spent the majority of my life in Japan ,and even there most girls don't watch yaoi . There is a reason only a few yaoi's are released each year . It is probably the most extreme niche market in existence .

If every girl , or even most girls liked yaoi , we would of heard many stories by now of husbands walking in on their wives watching gay porn . You always hear about men watching girl on girl action , and the wives or significant others catching them or knowing about it . Yet you never hear the opposite , or in some cases very rarely hear about it .





First of all, yes you are older, but times have changed since then significantly, or not, it has changed, and people have become more opened minded about those things, and they're usually the younger people.

And about the "porn thing", Husbands don't walk on their wives watching porn because; most of them dont? If your wife watches porn, then you aren't doing a very good job in the bedroom... You don't really hear about women watching porn.

And must you take the lesbian thing so seriously? What I wrote was full of sarcasm... People are diffrent in every way possible, so of course there will be girls, lesbian or not, who will dislike Yaoi.

I don't like yuri, since it does not appeal to me; but I'm not going to spaz and go "Omg it's gross" then go and make a forum topic about it, then have others come and start some sort of hate thing going on. The whole thing is just LOL.

And another thing. For all you people who dislike yaoi because you don't like your male characters fondling other male charcters, guess what? Reality Check. THEY'RE ANIME CHARACTERS. Lavi or Kanda or Allen or any other anime character will never like you because he's a fictional character. Meaning, he's not real. -gasp-... So get over it.


You really know much less than you think you do . If you think kids have evolved in the few years since i have been a teenager , then you are lacking intelligence . If anything kids are way more vulgar and less open minded than when i was young . Your city isn't in some alternative universe where bizzaro rules apply . Your area might have more yaoi fans , but i would bet my life it isn't as many as you are trying to make it seems . There aren't that many yaoi fans in Japan , and yet that is the yaoi capital of the world . Again if it was as popular as you would like to believe , then yaoi wouldn't be such a nice market that only releases a few titles a year . Try using your head and looking at evidence , instead of just stating what you want to believe .

You should also stop trying to be an adult and talk about things like marriage , when you obviously have no clue . Women don't watch porn ? Is that from the same old wives tale booklet that says women don't masturbate ? Please show me some evidence that women don't watch porn . Or explain why if a women watches porn she isn't being satisfied ? Are the 99 out of 100 men who watch porn not being satisfied ?



And your making excuses for the sick in the head fangirls is also sad . We don't care because we are in love with the character , or because we think they are real . We care because they are creating a great disservice to the creators of the character , not to mention breaking the law . If most of these people weren't young and broke , you would of seen a lot of lawsuits by now .

All in all i have deduced that you are someone who lives in their own little fantast world . You



Don't even start by insulting me. I'm a kid, so I would know about other kids. I live in Florida, and as far as I know, that isn't an alternative universe; unless you're too smart to understand even that. Teenagers these days are more open mided than ever, thats why we can dye our hair diffrent colors or pierce wherever we want and make friends depending on their personality, not their sexuality. I don't know if my area has more yaoi fans; but it doesn't matter if Japan is the yaoi capital of the world and they're aren't many fans there. Yaoi fans are all over the world... Just because something is popular doesn't mean that it's everywhere.

I'm not trying to be an adult... I don't know where you got that from. Women watch porn AND masturbate, but they are discreet about it. The whole satisfying thing : Again; it's called sarcasm...

This generation is diffrent. As far as I know, If a girl were to say she watch porn or masturbated, she'd be looked down on. Don't know why, maybe it's a slut thing.


Because you are a kid , you think you know about other kids ? To be honest , that is one of the most illogical statements i have seen in some time .

Do you realize that when i was 13 , that was when all the piercings and tattoos started to catch on in the younger generations . Yes that didn't start with your generation , nor did the green orange etc hair dyes .


You also seem to be trying to argue against points that i haven't even made. Of course there is yaoi fans everywhere . There are a good number of them as well since there are a lot of people in this world . The same can be said for child molestors and bestiality freaks . It doesn't change the fact that yaoi has the least amount of fans in the anime world . The evidence is right in front of you . Just take a look at what genre has the least amount of titles made each year . The answer is Yaoi .

But to be honest , it was easy to tell you really didn't have a clue what you are talking about . Shoujo itself is still far from popular , and that encompasses all female oriented anime . Hell i wish there were more girl anime fans . Then maybe we could get some fresh animes made . Instead of all the recycled male harems , and stupid fanservice series that do nothing but recycle the same crap like hot springs and beach episodes .


Now i will ask you a question . Why haven't they broadcast a yaoi on your television ever ? A yaoi has never been broadcast on american television , and only a few shonen-ai have been streamed on comcast on demand .If as many girls liked yaoi as you are trying to make people believe , it wouldn't mostly be available in only 1 market in the entire world .
346 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 1/15/09

mackreki wrote:


XlxYamixlX wrote:


mackreki wrote:


XlxYamixlX wrote:


mackreki wrote:


BluePearl_luv wrote:


XlxYamixlX wrote:

I have never in my life, ever met a girl who does not like yaoi. If you dislike yaoi, or any form of mansex, you're a lesbian.

Grow up you 13 year old.

It doesn't matter if you hate it. The majority of the world LOVES Yaoi, and as long as there is Anime, there will be Yaoi anime, Yaoi manga, Yaoi doujinshi, Yaoi pictures, Yaoi everything.

I don't understand why you have to throw tantrums. When I see a picture I don't like, I go ew and move on. But do you seriously have to make a thread about it?


I'm one of the majority of the world who loves Yaoi and proud of it ^^
And I agree with you! It's true that everyone has thier own opinion but, people! you must stop whining about it.
At least try and act a littel bit mature. Besides, just as Yamix said, if you don't like it, simply ignore it......
Oh and I'm one of those writers who write slashy fics.......<---is a Draco X Harry fan XD


I am not quoting you but the person you quoted .

To the guy or girl who says they have never met a girl who doesn't like Yaoi , you are lying . I am much older than you and have lived in 5 countries , and i have only met a handful of girls who do like Yaoi . If we take away the internet , and a few girls at conventions , i have yet to meet more than a handful that like it . I spent the majority of my life in Japan ,and even there most girls don't watch yaoi . There is a reason only a few yaoi's are released each year . It is probably the most extreme niche market in existence .

If every girl , or even most girls liked yaoi , we would of heard many stories by now of husbands walking in on their wives watching gay porn . You always hear about men watching girl on girl action , and the wives or significant others catching them or knowing about it . Yet you never hear the opposite , or in some cases very rarely hear about it .





First of all, yes you are older, but times have changed since then significantly, or not, it has changed, and people have become more opened minded about those things, and they're usually the younger people.

And about the "porn thing", Husbands don't walk on their wives watching porn because; most of them dont? If your wife watches porn, then you aren't doing a very good job in the bedroom... You don't really hear about women watching porn.

And must you take the lesbian thing so seriously? What I wrote was full of sarcasm... People are diffrent in every way possible, so of course there will be girls, lesbian or not, who will dislike Yaoi.

I don't like yuri, since it does not appeal to me; but I'm not going to spaz and go "Omg it's gross" then go and make a forum topic about it, then have others come and start some sort of hate thing going on. The whole thing is just LOL.

And another thing. For all you people who dislike yaoi because you don't like your male characters fondling other male charcters, guess what? Reality Check. THEY'RE ANIME CHARACTERS. Lavi or Kanda or Allen or any other anime character will never like you because he's a fictional character. Meaning, he's not real. -gasp-... So get over it.


You really know much less than you think you do . If you think kids have evolved in the few years since i have been a teenager , then you are lacking intelligence . If anything kids are way more vulgar and less open minded than when i was young . Your city isn't in some alternative universe where bizzaro rules apply . Your area might have more yaoi fans , but i would bet my life it isn't as many as you are trying to make it seems . There aren't that many yaoi fans in Japan , and yet that is the yaoi capital of the world . Again if it was as popular as you would like to believe , then yaoi wouldn't be such a nice market that only releases a few titles a year . Try using your head and looking at evidence , instead of just stating what you want to believe .

You should also stop trying to be an adult and talk about things like marriage , when you obviously have no clue . Women don't watch porn ? Is that from the same old wives tale booklet that says women don't masturbate ? Please show me some evidence that women don't watch porn . Or explain why if a women watches porn she isn't being satisfied ? Are the 99 out of 100 men who watch porn not being satisfied ?



And your making excuses for the sick in the head fangirls is also sad . We don't care because we are in love with the character , or because we think they are real . We care because they are creating a great disservice to the creators of the character , not to mention breaking the law . If most of these people weren't young and broke , you would of seen a lot of lawsuits by now .

All in all i have deduced that you are someone who lives in their own little fantast world . You



Don't even start by insulting me. I'm a kid, so I would know about other kids. I live in Florida, and as far as I know, that isn't an alternative universe; unless you're too smart to understand even that. Teenagers these days are more open mided than ever, thats why we can dye our hair diffrent colors or pierce wherever we want and make friends depending on their personality, not their sexuality. I don't know if my area has more yaoi fans; but it doesn't matter if Japan is the yaoi capital of the world and they're aren't many fans there. Yaoi fans are all over the world... Just because something is popular doesn't mean that it's everywhere.

I'm not trying to be an adult... I don't know where you got that from. Women watch porn AND masturbate, but they are discreet about it. The whole satisfying thing : Again; it's called sarcasm...

This generation is diffrent. As far as I know, If a girl were to say she watch porn or masturbated, she'd be looked down on. Don't know why, maybe it's a slut thing.


Because you are a kid , you think you know about other kids ? To be honest , that is one of the most illogical statements i have seen in some time .

Do you realize that when i was 13 , that was when all the piercings and tattoos started to catch on in the younger generations . Yes that didn't start with your generation , nor did the green orange etc hair dyes .


You also seem to be trying to argue against points that i haven't even made. Of course there is yaoi fans everywhere . There are a good number of them as well since there are a lot of people in this world . The same can be said for child molestors and bestiality freaks . It doesn't change the fact that yaoi has the least amount of fans in the anime world . The evidence is right in front of you . Just take a look at what genre has the least amount of titles made each year . The answer is Yaoi .

But to be honest , it was easy to tell you really didn't have a clue what you are talking about . Shoujo itself is still far from popular , and that encompasses all female oriented anime . Hell i wish there were more girl anime fans . Then maybe we could get some fresh animes made . Instead of all the recycled male harems , and stupid fanservice series that do nothing but recycle the same crap like hot springs and beach episodes .


Now i will ask you a question . Why haven't they broadcast a yaoi on your television ever ? A yaoi has never been broadcast on american television , and only a few shonen-ai have been streamed on comcast on demand .If as many girls liked yaoi as you are trying to make people believe , it wouldn't mostly be available in only 1 market in the entire world .


You need to stop stereotyping because not all yaoi/shounen-ai anime consist of the same "crap". And for you're question, it's simple. Girls aren't as perverted as guys. Who do you think manages the porn industry? They're all guys. Chicks don't need their yaoi plastered all over the place. Guys on the other hand, do. Besides. Lesbians are more accpeted than gays are. Homophobia is mostly aimed at males.
20049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Confusion
Offline
Posted 1/15/09
sorrry I don't really like them at all!!!!!
11440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / idk XD
Offline
Posted 1/15/09
i hate yaoi but i LUV yuri lol xD idk y tho i mean most girls

like yaoi but i think its NASTY......
732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 1/16/09 , edited 1/16/09
lol... yaoi and incest is fine... but yuri? i havent touched any anime on it
332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 1/16/09
i read yaoi which is fine but i dont no about incest and yuri
1095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Boston
Offline
Posted 1/16/09

XlxYamixlX wrote:


mackreki wrote:


XlxYamixlX wrote:


mackreki wrote:


XlxYamixlX wrote:


mackreki wrote:


BluePearl_luv wrote:


XlxYamixlX wrote:

I have never in my life, ever met a girl who does not like yaoi. If you dislike yaoi, or any form of mansex, you're a lesbian.

Grow up you 13 year old.

It doesn't matter if you hate it. The majority of the world LOVES Yaoi, and as long as there is Anime, there will be Yaoi anime, Yaoi manga, Yaoi doujinshi, Yaoi pictures, Yaoi everything.

I don't understand why you have to throw tantrums. When I see a picture I don't like, I go ew and move on. But do you seriously have to make a thread about it?


I'm one of the majority of the world who loves Yaoi and proud of it ^^
And I agree with you! It's true that everyone has thier own opinion but, people! you must stop whining about it.
At least try and act a littel bit mature. Besides, just as Yamix said, if you don't like it, simply ignore it......
Oh and I'm one of those writers who write slashy fics.......<---is a Draco X Harry fan XD


I am not quoting you but the person you quoted .

To the guy or girl who says they have never met a girl who doesn't like Yaoi , you are lying . I am much older than you and have lived in 5 countries , and i have only met a handful of girls who do like Yaoi . If we take away the internet , and a few girls at conventions , i have yet to meet more than a handful that like it . I spent the majority of my life in Japan ,and even there most girls don't watch yaoi . There is a reason only a few yaoi's are released each year . It is probably the most extreme niche market in existence .

If every girl , or even most girls liked yaoi , we would of heard many stories by now of husbands walking in on their wives watching gay porn . You always hear about men watching girl on girl action , and the wives or significant others catching them or knowing about it . Yet you never hear the opposite , or in some cases very rarely hear about it .





First of all, yes you are older, but times have changed since then significantly, or not, it has changed, and people have become more opened minded about those things, and they're usually the younger people.

And about the "porn thing", Husbands don't walk on their wives watching porn because; most of them dont? If your wife watches porn, then you aren't doing a very good job in the bedroom... You don't really hear about women watching porn.

And must you take the lesbian thing so seriously? What I wrote was full of sarcasm... People are diffrent in every way possible, so of course there will be girls, lesbian or not, who will dislike Yaoi.

I don't like yuri, since it does not appeal to me; but I'm not going to spaz and go "Omg it's gross" then go and make a forum topic about it, then have others come and start some sort of hate thing going on. The whole thing is just LOL.

And another thing. For all you people who dislike yaoi because you don't like your male characters fondling other male charcters, guess what? Reality Check. THEY'RE ANIME CHARACTERS. Lavi or Kanda or Allen or any other anime character will never like you because he's a fictional character. Meaning, he's not real. -gasp-... So get over it.


You really know much less than you think you do . If you think kids have evolved in the few years since i have been a teenager , then you are lacking intelligence . If anything kids are way more vulgar and less open minded than when i was young . Your city isn't in some alternative universe where bizzaro rules apply . Your area might have more yaoi fans , but i would bet my life it isn't as many as you are trying to make it seems . There aren't that many yaoi fans in Japan , and yet that is the yaoi capital of the world . Again if it was as popular as you would like to believe , then yaoi wouldn't be such a nice market that only releases a few titles a year . Try using your head and looking at evidence , instead of just stating what you want to believe .

You should also stop trying to be an adult and talk about things like marriage , when you obviously have no clue . Women don't watch porn ? Is that from the same old wives tale booklet that says women don't masturbate ? Please show me some evidence that women don't watch porn . Or explain why if a women watches porn she isn't being satisfied ? Are the 99 out of 100 men who watch porn not being satisfied ?



And your making excuses for the sick in the head fangirls is also sad . We don't care because we are in love with the character , or because we think they are real . We care because they are creating a great disservice to the creators of the character , not to mention breaking the law . If most of these people weren't young and broke , you would of seen a lot of lawsuits by now .

All in all i have deduced that you are someone who lives in their own little fantast world . You



Don't even start by insulting me. I'm a kid, so I would know about other kids. I live in Florida, and as far as I know, that isn't an alternative universe; unless you're too smart to understand even that. Teenagers these days are more open mided than ever, thats why we can dye our hair diffrent colors or pierce wherever we want and make friends depending on their personality, not their sexuality. I don't know if my area has more yaoi fans; but it doesn't matter if Japan is the yaoi capital of the world and they're aren't many fans there. Yaoi fans are all over the world... Just because something is popular doesn't mean that it's everywhere.

I'm not trying to be an adult... I don't know where you got that from. Women watch porn AND masturbate, but they are discreet about it. The whole satisfying thing : Again; it's called sarcasm...

This generation is diffrent. As far as I know, If a girl were to say she watch porn or masturbated, she'd be looked down on. Don't know why, maybe it's a slut thing.


Because you are a kid , you think you know about other kids ? To be honest , that is one of the most illogical statements i have seen in some time .

Do you realize that when i was 13 , that was when all the piercings and tattoos started to catch on in the younger generations . Yes that didn't start with your generation , nor did the green orange etc hair dyes .


You also seem to be trying to argue against points that i haven't even made. Of course there is yaoi fans everywhere . There are a good number of them as well since there are a lot of people in this world . The same can be said for child molestors and bestiality freaks . It doesn't change the fact that yaoi has the least amount of fans in the anime world . The evidence is right in front of you . Just take a look at what genre has the least amount of titles made each year . The answer is Yaoi .

But to be honest , it was easy to tell you really didn't have a clue what you are talking about . Shoujo itself is still far from popular , and that encompasses all female oriented anime . Hell i wish there were more girl anime fans . Then maybe we could get some fresh animes made . Instead of all the recycled male harems , and stupid fanservice series that do nothing but recycle the same crap like hot springs and beach episodes .


Now i will ask you a question . Why haven't they broadcast a yaoi on your television ever ? A yaoi has never been broadcast on american television , and only a few shonen-ai have been streamed on comcast on demand .If as many girls liked yaoi as you are trying to make people believe , it wouldn't mostly be available in only 1 market in the entire world .


You need to stop stereotyping because not all yaoi/shounen-ai anime consist of the same "crap". And for you're question, it's simple. Girls aren't as perverted as guys. Who do you think manages the porn industry? They're all guys. Chicks don't need their yaoi plastered all over the place. Guys on the other hand, do. Besides. Lesbians are more accpeted than gays are. Homophobia is mostly aimed at males.


Do you not understand how dumb you are making yourself look . You are either putting words in my mouth , or you really have no reading comprehension skills what so ever .

Stereotyping ? First you need to go study up on the english language because i never once said yaoi and shonen ai consisted of the same crap . I clearly said shonen was the one with all the recycled garbage . And again i never said "all" . You really do need to maybe stay in school for a few years , before you get into discussions with the big boys .

Oh and nothing else you said is relevant to anything we have discussed . It doesn't matter who manages the porn industry , and i wouldn't exactly say men run the anime industry . The average female porn star makes over 3 times the salary as the average male . I'd say women completely have that industry locked down , but again that doesn't even pertain to anything we have discussed .

Who is accepted more is also very funny considering it also doesn't pertain to anything we discussed . Yuri vs Yaoi Lesbian vs Gays . It is all nonsense . I have spent enough time in Florida to know it is the same as where i am now . Gay males are treated just fine . Sure there are morons out there who have homphobia issues , but most people are rather accepting .Most males watch girl on girl porn , where as most girls don't get off from watching two males pump each other . That has nothing to do with what is more accepted , and has all to do with males just being much bigger sexual pigs than females . It seems like you get all your information from television shows , because you certainly haven't learned the ways of the world yet .


Posted 1/24/09

Ok, I'm the kind of person who doesn't give a flip if people on the internet don't like Yaoi or any of my hobbies. Heck, I don't care if my IRL friends don't like them. I have good enough taste in friends that none of mine would be rude to my face about it, and I don't insist that my friends like everything I like, so it's a non-issue. BUT some of these comments got my attention for several reasons and today I feel like wasting my time a little bit since I just got home from work and I'm bored

Sorry to intrude but mackreki, if you believe yourself so mature and intelligent just because you're older then why don't you stop fighting with the 'kid'? since you're repeating everything over and over again. I bet she got your point. (and what was that? oh! that yaoi is not popular! )


mackreki wrote:You always hear about men watching girl on girl action , and the wives or significant others catching them or knowing about it . Yet you never hear the opposite , or in some cases very rarely hear about it .


Women are more discreet in what they do or say whereas men are more vocal when it comes to sex. As a woman, I can guarantee you that women can be as vulgar (lack for a better word) as men. Didn't you take the psychology class in College? (and I'm saying this from my own experience too). Also, I don't see how this is related to yaoi.


mackreki wrote:
Most males watch girl on girl porn , where as most girls don't get off from watching two males pump each other . That has nothing to do with what is more accepted , and has all to do with males just being much bigger sexual pigs than females. It seems like you get all your information from television shows , because you certainly haven't learned the ways of the world yet .



wow! and you believe yourself mature, ignorant much! ;p

One of my favorite places is this delicious gay porn site I joined a few months ago, so you just found a girl that does get off from watching two men pumping each other! *drools* As I always say: Nothing beats 2 athletic guys naked, romping, and doing each other's c**cks. ~ If you knew me, I bet you would say that I'm one of those girls that doesn't even know the meaning of the word 'sex'



mackreki wrote:The evidence is right in front of you . Just take a look at what genre has the least amount of titles made each year . The answer is Yaoi .


You know about the yaoi industry A LOT! more than me I'm afraid to say...that's NOT FAIR! I've been following this genre since 6 years ago, no one should know about yaoi more than me!!!!!!! (sarcasm)

Obviously, you don't know nothing, absolutely NOTHING about yaoi. Sure, the genre is not as popular as shoujo or shounen since Boys love is still considered a taboo in most places, especially Japan. It's like saying that there are more homosexuals than heterosexuals! just think about it.

Like I said before, I've been a hardcore yaoi fan since many years ago. The best time I had with yaoi was when almost no one knew about the genre but its popularity has increased little by little which is great. Now, not only more people have come to appreciate the genre but many manga publishers have been interested in yaoi as well.

Yaoi is just starting to bloom!


For all yaoi lovers: We're going to KEEP running into dorks like the creator of this thread, ad infinitum, but we don't have to waste our time with them. Prune such people from your life, like so many dead branches.
Posted 1/24/09
i kinda like it 0.o

wait....

LOOOOOVE it XD

hahas~
1095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Boston
Offline
Posted 1/24/09

kirika20 wrote:


Ok, I'm the kind of person who doesn't give a flip if people on the internet don't like Yaoi or any of my hobbies. Heck, I don't care if my IRL friends don't like them. I have good enough taste in friends that none of mine would be rude to my face about it, and I don't insist that my friends like everything I like, so it's a non-issue. BUT some of these comments got my attention for several reasons and today I feel like wasting my time a little bit since I just got home from work and I'm bored

Sorry to intrude but mackreki, if you believe yourself so mature and intelligent just because you're older then why don't you stop fighting with the 'kid'? since you're repeating everything over and over again. I bet she got your point. (and what was that? oh! that yaoi is not popular! )


mackreki wrote:You always hear about men watching girl on girl action , and the wives or significant others catching them or knowing about it . Yet you never hear the opposite , or in some cases very rarely hear about it .


Women are more discreet in what they do or say whereas men are more vocal when it comes to sex. As a woman, I can guarantee you that women can be as vulgar (lack for a better word) as men. Didn't you take the psychology class in College? (and I'm saying this from my own experience too). Also, I don't see how this is related to yaoi.


mackreki wrote:
Most males watch girl on girl porn , where as most girls don't get off from watching two males pump each other . That has nothing to do with what is more accepted , and has all to do with males just being much bigger sexual pigs than females. It seems like you get all your information from television shows , because you certainly haven't learned the ways of the world yet .



wow! and you believe yourself mature, ignorant much! ;p

One of my favorite places is this delicious gay porn site I joined a few months ago, so you just found a girl that does get off from watching two men pumping each other! *drools* As I always say: Nothing beats 2 athletic guys naked, romping, and doing each other's c**cks. ~ If you knew me, I bet you would say that I'm one of those girls that doesn't even know the meaning of the word 'sex'


More stupidity from the lowest iq fanbase of the anime world . I only need to comment on one thing just to show how dumb you are . Your comment about how to like to watch men pump each other . If you had reading comprehension you would clearly see that i said " most women dont enjoy watching 2 men pump each other " which is a factually correct statement . I know there peopple sick in the head like you who do enjoy it .

The fact remains if you don't have reading comprehension , which you don't , then all your points become null and void . Good day sicko .


mackreki wrote:The evidence is right in front of you . Just take a look at what genre has the least amount of titles made each year . The answer is Yaoi .


You know about the yaoi industry A LOT! more than me I'm afraid to say...that's NOT FAIR! I've been following this genre since 6 years ago, no one should know about yaoi more than me!!!!!!! (sarcasm)

Obviously, you don't know nothing, absolutely NOTHING about yaoi. Sure, the genre is not as popular as shoujo or shounen since Boys love is still considered a taboo in most places, especially Japan. It's like saying that there are more homosexuals than heterosexuals! just think about it.

Like I said before, I've been a hardcore yaoi fan since many years ago. The best time I had with yaoi was when almost no one knew about the genre but its popularity has increased little by little which is great. Now, not only more people have come to appreciate the genre but many manga publishers have been interested in yaoi as well.

Yaoi is just starting to bloom!


For all yaoi lovers: We're going to KEEP running into dorks like the creator of this thread, ad infinitum, but we don't have to waste our time with them. Prune such people from your life, like so many dead branches.


908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 1/24/09 , edited 1/24/09
Yea.. I'm not a Yaoi.. yuri... fan.. i avoid these anime... Incest is worst!.. i don't understand what's the appeal..

I hate it when some of those fan artists drew my favorite characters in a yaoi way.. (=.=)

but well.. to each its own.. we have to respect one another.. all i need to do is to avoid those anime/drawings/manga..
Posted 1/24/09 , edited 1/24/09



Oh you and your childlike argument, calling me "dumb", and acting peeved, was unnecessary.
You continually repeated the same argument you had over and over again. I was not at all swayed by your subpar statements.

You said: "and has all to do with males just being much bigger sexual pigs than females."

I got my point across as well, if you have the vocabulary. For your personal edification, here is what I said:



Women are more discreet in what they do or say whereas men are more vocal when it comes to sex. As a woman, I can guarantee you that women can be as vulgar (lack for a better word) as men. Didn't you take the psychology class in College? (and I'm saying this from my own experience too). Also, I don't see how this is related to yaoi.


Now, who doesn't have reading comprehension skills?

Again, I don't like your idiotic and kinky way of acting better than the rest of us. I know that not everybody will like what I like or do, but that doesn't give you the right to be disrespectful towards me. You think I'm stupid just because I said the true? I'm a sicko just because I like to watch sex? what's the difference about watching gay, straight or lesbian porn? How am I any different from the guys who watch lesbian porn? Answer me all those questions without calling names since you seem not to know how to carry a discussion without insulting. And I thought I was talking to an ADULT, not to a 5 year old kid, who doesn't know a thing about nothing.

Edit***

poohgal wrote:

Yea.. I'm not a Yaoi.. yuri... fan.. i avoid these anime... Incest is worst!.. i don't understand what's the appeal..

I hate it when some of those fan artists drew my favorite characters in a yaoi way.. (=.=)

but well.. to each its own.. we have to respect one another.. all i need to do is to avoid those anime/drawings/manga..



Exactly! if you don't like something, ignore it!

You're the same age as 'mackreki' but you proved yourself as much more mature than him so I'm going to follow what you said and avoid that guy from now on.












First  Prev  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.