First  Prev  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  Next  Last
So...anyone NOT a Yaoi fan[girl]?
5147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / NJ, USA
Offline
Posted 10/3/09

AndiUndead wrote:

I don't see what's so great about it... it doesn't gross me out or anything, i just don't get the attraction.
when i went to AX this year my friend got soooo excited when we got to the booth..... personally, i think yuri is better, just because i like girls more than i like guys -- but i don't really care either way.

to be honest, it's kind of stupid and pointless.


Well you just answered your question right there... You like girls more than guys, that's why you prefer yuri. Try to see if from this stand point: A girl likes a hot guy. What's better? TWO hot guys. Now what's better than that? Two hot guys making love and showing off their bodies and passion.

The way I see it, a straight girl would say the same thing about yuri, that youre saying about yaoi. Sometimes its about a level of attraction to that gender.

Anywho. Me? I'm not a fan girl, but I am a fan of all different forms of love. Whether it be because of race, religion, or gender. I tend to hate most yaoi fangirls because they're REALLY annoying in the "I'm-gonna-butcher-the-Jpn-language-and-make-squealing-noises-over-animated-men" way.
blue-y 
24933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / under the same sky
Offline
Posted 10/3/09
i just cant get used to it.. i mean, even after like 3 or 4 episodes... just cant get used to it....

(talking about yaoi here... never watched yuri / incest bfore...)
25072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/3/09
I dislike it. My friend once forced me to read one. Never finished it. Only clicked the link, but I never read it. I don't plan to ever read one.
24286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / The place were we...
Offline
Posted 10/3/09
yaoi - no,
yuri on the other hand, well...
55 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / So-Cal
Offline
Posted 10/3/09

GuardianOMS wrote:


AndiUndead wrote:

I don't see what's so great about it... it doesn't gross me out or anything, i just don't get the attraction.
when i went to AX this year my friend got soooo excited when we got to the booth..... personally, i think yuri is better, just because i like girls more than i like guys -- but i don't really care either way.

to be honest, it's kind of stupid and pointless.


Well you just answered your question right there... You like girls more than guys, that's why you prefer yuri. Try to see if from this stand point: A girl likes a hot guy. What's better? TWO hot guys. Now what's better than that? Two hot guys making love and showing off their bodies and passion.

The way I see it, a straight girl would say the same thing about yuri, that youre saying about yaoi. Sometimes its about a level of attraction to that gender.

Anywho. Me? I'm not a fan girl, but I am a fan of all different forms of love. Whether it be because of race, religion, or gender. I tend to hate most yaoi fangirls because they're REALLY annoying in the "I'm-gonna-butcher-the-Jpn-language-and-make-squealing-noises-over-animated-men" way.



i like guys too i just don't think two guys together are hot. one hot guy is enough for me.
and some of the guys look really girly. and i don't see the attraction to girly guys. i like feminine women, but not feminine guys.

5147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / NJ, USA
Offline
Posted 10/4/09 , edited 10/4/09

Oh, then it's the fact that you just can't understand their attraction to them, I see. Not everyone has the same likes ya know, I'm sure some people would consider your tastes stupid and pointless as well. It's all a matter of opinion. The "girly" men as you say are considered beautiful by the fangirl populous, I don't see it that way but that's where the matter of opinion comes in. It has to do with the whole, soft features kind of thing. There are plenty of yaoi with butchy men as the characters, its just that bishounen happen to be more liked.

And not all guys that look girly, act girly though. Usually, they have that look, and a calm and cool demeanor, which makes them very popular and likable. Notice how there not many yaoi that include really feminine acting gay guys. It's just the look that for some reason, lots of girls like.
Posted 10/4/09
i love yaoi. but it doesn't mean that i'm bi. it's just that yaoi gives me the thrill. HAHAH` xD
142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Weehawken, NJ
Offline
Posted 10/4/09
I don't like it, but I know is part of fandom.....just hate to see it EVERYWHERE when I'm reading/looking for references pics (either for cosplay or drawing) from a series I like. And also the fangirls....I hate it when some of them pretty much act as if the series is a Yaoi series and everything about it is yaoi (even worse when the series is something like Bleach when fighting happens every 5 mins)
308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / mAniLa,pHiLippiNes
Offline
Posted 10/4/09
i like it..lol because you'll get crazy feelings..i only watch 2 yaoi series
it was like "hell! what am i supposed to act..it's like gross but fun"
it's kinda exciting because it brought u mix emotions

i got goosebumps anytime there's this unexpected scenes..lol

though u hate it they still exist..hahaha
Posted 10/4/09
those fan girls are so annoying -_-
55 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / So-Cal
Offline
Posted 10/4/09

GuardianOMS wrote:


Oh, then it's the fact that you just can't understand their attraction to them, I see. Not everyone has the same likes ya know, I'm sure some people would consider your tastes stupid and pointless as well. It's all a matter of opinion. The "girly" men as you say are considered beautiful by the fangirl populous, I don't see it that way but that's where the matter of opinion comes in. It has to do with the whole, soft features kind of thing. There are plenty of yaoi with butchy men as the characters, its just that bishounen happen to be more liked.

And not all guys that look girly, act girly though. Usually, they have that look, and a calm and cool demeanor, which makes them very popular and likable. Notice how there not many yaoi that include really feminine acting gay guys. It's just the look that for some reason, lots of girls like.



you're right it all depends on the person.

i forgot i called it stupid.... i didn't mean that. i think its great that its being accepted.
32 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 10/4/09
Yuri ftw!
139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / usa
Offline
Posted 11/10/09
mehh... i don't like them
260 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 11/26/09

I personally think it's disgusting. Same goes for Yuri


I couldn't agree more
962 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / .. th0usaNd suNNy..
Offline
Posted 11/26/09

logged_out wrote:


Kippana wrote:

I personally think it's disgusting. Same goes for Yuri and Incest.

I'm also annoyed with the fangirls and their ability to doodle.
I'm up on photobucket, trying to find some Kanda pics, and for about 50 frackin pages (SLIGHT exaggeration, most likely a miscalculation.) all I see is Lavi/Allen tongue wrestling Kanda!!

Kanda is not homosexual, neither is Lavi. Allen...not so sure. :P


i fucking hate those yaoi pics...........


agree.. me too same thing..
First  Prev  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.