First  Prev  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  Next  Last
So...anyone NOT a Yaoi fan[girl]?
1487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 1/14/11 , edited 1/14/11
I freaking hate incest unless it's "twincest" (dunno but twins are appealing for some reason) and yaoi and yuri are okay but I hate yaoi and yuri crackships with characters who don't even like each other and/or aren't in a healthy relationship and I hate yaoi/yuri fanboys/girls who do nothing but bash straight couples:
For example:
'OMG I HATE SYAORAN CAUSE TOMOYO AND SAKURA LOVE EACH OTHER!!!1111"

Those people are so damn annoying. Lol retards.... They're HYPOCRITES because if you say "I don't like [insert gay pairing here", they'll call you "homophobe" yet they're so obviously "heterophobes"!!
Practice what you preach, already!

I ship mostly straight couples anyway....because there are hardly ever any GOOD yaoi/yuri pairings that are canon....*sigh*
305 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 1/14/11 , edited 1/14/11
Although I do like my share of yaoi pairings, I cannot stand it when crazy fangirls act like Nazis and think someone is homophobic for not liking their favorite pairing. In fact, I think I hate most yaoi fangirls (unless I can find a mature one out there).

I also don't like it when people ship together two characters that have zero chemistry (i.e. those characters have never even met each other).

As for yuri, shotacon, and incest, I will only tolerate them if they are done well.

And I also hate it when people tell us to just fuck off if we don't like it. What the hell can we do if that stuff is everywhere? Even I get worn out with all the yaoi going around...and that's saying a lot coming out of me.
362 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / United States
Offline
Posted 1/14/11 , edited 1/14/11
I am not a yaoi fan. some characters make cute couples, but as best friends, not gay lovers. It's also irritating when you are looking for a picture of two of your favorite characters and all that comes up is yaoi/yuri pics. bleah.
7028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/14/11
I'm not, but I never saw or read any of that stuff. So I can become one if I ever took the chance to get into it. But I think it's annoying when people pair up yaoi couples when they don't even have a little bit of a romantic relationship. Like, Naruto and Sasuke or something. Something like that.

I don't care for yaoi, yuri, incest or twincest. But those relationships don't bother me to the point where I get annoyed. I can stand them.
981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
74 / M / nothing
Offline
Posted 1/14/11
I hate yaoi...
5896 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / with Usagi
Offline
Posted 1/15/11 , edited 1/15/11
well I'm a yuri fan boy
Shoujo ai too

I got nothing against incest anime, not a big deal to me

no yaoi for me but if you like it more power to ya

Straight is fine as well
31016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / your bedroom
Offline
Posted 1/15/11

jadasmiles wrote:

eh i like yaoi;
incest even a little yuri.
so what?
sue me.


im a yaoi fanboy. only if it's not drawn like all those shojo manga, i don't like that art style.
yuri's kinda meh, as not much ever happens, and insest is relatively okay. i mean, it's a game the whole family can play, but i only really like it if it's twincest.
Posted 1/16/11

Mochimochibunny wrote:

I am not a yaoi fan. some characters make cute couples, but as best friends, not gay lovers. It's also irritating when you are looking for a picture of two of your favorite characters and all that comes up is yaoi/yuri pics. bleah.


The one that bothers me the most is L and Light... here I am trying to find L fanart and I always have to see him with that bastard. It makes me want to yack
55422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
14 / F
Offline
Posted 1/16/11
yaoi sucks -___-
12284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Next to you
Offline
Posted 1/16/11 , edited 1/16/11
i dont really like yaoi,yuri,and incest......
its my own opinion though.
706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / in the middle of...
Offline
Posted 1/16/11
I personally think that yaoi etc is a waste of beautifully drawn characters.

They are in a way the opposite of shounen style, which is my favourite, so I don't quite stand yaoi stuff.
362 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / United States
Offline
Posted 1/16/11

nerdsonfire1 wrote:


Mochimochibunny wrote:

I am not a yaoi fan. some characters make cute couples, but as best friends, not gay lovers. It's also irritating when you are looking for a picture of two of your favorite characters and all that comes up is yaoi/yuri pics. bleah.


The one that bothers me the most is L and Light... here I am trying to find L fanart and I always have to see him with that bastard. It makes me want to yack


haha yeah me too. I also hate always finding MattxMello pics.
Posted 1/16/11 , edited 1/16/11

Mochimochibunny wrote:


nerdsonfire1 wrote:


Mochimochibunny wrote:

I am not a yaoi fan. some characters make cute couples, but as best friends, not gay lovers. It's also irritating when you are looking for a picture of two of your favorite characters and all that comes up is yaoi/yuri pics. bleah.


The one that bothers me the most is L and Light... here I am trying to find L fanart and I always have to see him with that bastard. It makes me want to yack


haha yeah me too. I also hate always finding MattxMello pics.


I've seen a lot of Matt and Mello pics that are more shonen ai and best friend types, but the L and Light ones are almost always yaoi and perverted. I wish Tsugumi Ohba and Takeshi Obata would never have handcuffed them together because that's why all of them exist
52769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / F
Offline
Posted 1/16/11
Yaoi fangirl?? No. I have one yaoi book only because the magazine Otaku USA recommended it as having a good storyline and it did. The four pages of sex neither added to or detracted from the story. It was well placed within the story. It was a "one shot" manga, although, from what I saw, there were two shots.
362 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / United States
Offline
Posted 1/16/11

nerdsonfire1 wrote:


Mochimochibunny wrote:


nerdsonfire1 wrote:


Mochimochibunny wrote:

I am not a yaoi fan. some characters make cute couples, but as best friends, not gay lovers. It's also irritating when you are looking for a picture of two of your favorite characters and all that comes up is yaoi/yuri pics. bleah.


The one that bothers me the most is L and Light... here I am trying to find L fanart and I always have to see him with that bastard. It makes me want to yack


haha yeah me too. I also hate always finding MattxMello pics.


I've seen a lot of Matt and Mello pics that are more shonen ai and best friend types, but the L and Light ones are almost always yaoi and perverted. I wish Tsugumi Ohba and Takeshi Obata would never have handcuffed them together because that's why all of them exist


yeah. that's true. I don't mind shounen ai because it's all cute and gushy and i like that kind of stuff. but yeah, handcuffing them was a dumb idea.
First  Prev  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.