First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply What can we do?
Posted 1/2/09
The most we can do
1.Pray for world peace
2.Discourage any activity that promotes discrimination
3.Dont involve ourselves in anykind of voilence bcoz voilence starts from scrath
4.hate the act not the person doing it
5.Resolve every issue with lopve and peace
6.Stand united against anyone who promotes terror
You might think that all these thing are insignificant but let me tell you oceans are filled with little drops of water
migjhty lands are made up of little grains of sand joined togather
never consider an act small
The good deed that you left behind is the biggest good deed

Posted 1/2/09
i'm looking forward to your suggestion i'm not a genius my all suggestion are not perfect
Member
2178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Our beloved Earth
Offline
Posted 1/13/09
Don't worry.. Your suggestions look perfect to me.
As for me, I can't think of anything else since they've been already listed above so I 1001% support you..
Member
1841 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 2/7/09
I also can help save animals/pets that be hurt and help homeless ppl :)
Member
3444 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Paris
Offline
Posted 2/8/09
well

1. is utterly useless
2.thats allready been done IRL ( the internet is pirate waters no one can "really" control what goes on there)
3.were human beings we have to engage violence or violent activities if you wont to change that you have to change our genes.... good luck :)
4.i agree with that to a certen point. but who can look a pedophile in the eye and say i dont hate you....
5.change love with respect and ill agree with you :)
6.i agree, we the people must unite against the goverment there the only one promoting terror (look at the media)
Member
3444 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Paris
Offline
Posted 2/8/09
heres what i think will bring Peace

we need to do something like our ancestors did we need something to really look forward to in our life time... time is infinite lol whats the point in striving to achieve our selfish personal goals??

we need to build Grand civilizations not just a shit load of houses and mcdonalds etc etc we need something that every one can help build, something Massive!,something to unite us. None of that if you beleive in god your united with you brother crap

i mean look at the Egyptians it took thousands of workers to build just 1 magnificent Pyramid

imagine if we did that today but on a Mutch large scale soooo many people will be able to work on the project
can you imagine it, billions of people all over the world all united each working to build something great and jaw dropping !!!

Respect and Peace to all our ancerstors who left us so many great examples on how to become immortal its a shame we dont follow in your footsteps we are lost we have nothing to look forward too,nothing to achieve.....
Posted 2/10/09

Khephren wrote:

heres what i think will bring Peace

we need to do something like our ancestors did we need something to really look forward to in our life time... time is infinite lol whats the point in striving to achieve our selfish personal goals??

we need to build Grand civilizations not just a shit load of houses and mcdonalds etc etc we need something that every one can help build, something Massive!,something to unite us. None of that if you beleive in god your united with you brother crap

i mean look at the Egyptians it took thousands of workers to build just 1 magnificent Pyramid

imagine if we did that today but on a Mutch large scale soooo many people will be able to work on the project
can you imagine it, billions of people all over the world all united each working to build something great and jaw dropping !!!

Respect and Peace to all our ancerstors who left us so many great examples on how to become immortal its a shame we dont follow in your footsteps we are lost we have nothing to look forward too,nothing to achieve.....


i"m really happy that u wrote all that at least u think and thats all that matters

talking about changing genes so let me tell u my bro that what a human actually is

It is natural for human beings to engage in violent activites i agree but a human should not follow natural reactions
he should rather use his mind to asses the situation and act accordingly a human following natural reactions without using mind is not human he is a beast in human form and this is the main difference b/w a human and a beast we humans have brains and beasts dont have that
We shud learn to use our minds for how long we will keep on blaming that this is in our nature or that is in our genes and we cant do anything about that man was never meant to fly but he did using his mind now tell me was flying in his nature noo
its all about using ur strenghts and overcoming ur weaknesses blaming this or that is nothing but playing dumb so dont play dumb
beleive in ur abilities beleive ur strenghts make a resolution that u will not do this or that and beleive me u can do this it not something new all the progress man has made is just becoz of his beliefs in his abilities
so beleive it

about making something big so let me tell u my bro its not about working togather its about working individually towards a common cause dont think that ur individual efforts wont work beleive me they will big things are not created on thier own they are made of individual partners so dont wait for other to initiat a work initiat it urself work individually for waht u think is right dont wait for others oceans are made up of single drops of water joined togather

so never consider ur worthless u add value to this world
nothing in this world has been created in vain

if you think that working towards peace alone will make nothig then think again
hope that helps
God Bless u
bye
Member
3444 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Paris
Offline
Posted 2/11/09
you are so right man

i totaly get you im so into this Utopia world you have like wow im totaly unique ! its all about me me me, i never knew that, i was living this hard materialistic unfair real world were im not worth shit because i dont have a diploma and much money !!

until i realized there are people like you that live in a perfect world were money is less holy that god !! im soo gonna change my life now i totally beleive i have millions on my bank account

God bless me and you my believing brother !!
God bless all the rich and powerful !!
To all the poor, homeless and new orleans people YOU ARE THE DEVIL you didnt beleive !!! look what happend, i pity you i will send 5 dollars a month to make oneself feel better and oh take all my shitty old clothes that my God blessed
ahhh it feels good to be embraced by gods warmth
Posted 2/11/09 , edited 2/12/09

Khephren wrote:

you are so right man

i totaly get you im so into this Utopia world you have like wow im totaly unique ! its all about me me me, i never knew that, i was living this hard materialistic unfair real world were im not worth shit because i dont have a diploma and much money !!

until i realized there are people like you that live in a perfect world were money is less holy that god !! im soo gonna change my life now i totally beleive i have millions on my bank account

God bless me and you my believing brother !!
God bless all the rich and powerful !!
To all the poor, homeless and new orleans people YOU ARE THE DEVIL you didnt beleive !!! look what happend, i pity you i will send 5 dollars a month to make oneself feel better and oh take all my shitty old clothes that my God blessed
ahhh it feels good to be embraced by gods warmth


God bless rich and powerful!!!
God bless poor and needy
God bless orphans and lonely
sun shines on every one light touches every one rain falls on every one
air is for every one to breath
earth is for evryone to live
Oh my Great God tell those mighty and Rich that the power u have blessed them with is not for their use only its to serve the humaity
Tell those mighty and poor that its not my blessing its a test from me and the one who fails will be punished heavily
tell them that the true purpose of human is to serve humanity and if they are too stupid to realize that they dont deserve to be called human
being human doesnot mean being born in human form its about acting like human
cheer the grieved My Great Lord

if u say God has not told all those things u r very wrong go and recite the Holy books
God has said all those things and has warned man aginst going those things
now the question is if God is such powerful y dont he do it by himself

so let me tell u God is powerfull the ultimate Authority but He is not a dictator
He is a ruler that gives freedom to His people but when someone crosses his limit then God dont reamin silent like any good ruler wud do
have u ever pondered where all those ancient civilizations went u might call it natural selection but its not its the wrath of God when
tyranny and unjustice crosses the limit u might say that todays circumstances are the worst but actually they are not

u are not being sacrificed to so called sun god or volcano god for no reason
u r not being buried alive
u have a right to say
all these things happened in the past even more worse happened so God Allmighty reacted

my brother i think u are thinking too much about this world its materials dont do that
its not all in all of ur life
I say again
God Bless u my brother
bye



Member
1162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Nowhere
Offline
Posted 2/13/09
weell.., for me bro'
the only thing

i think
I can do is.
is to be a good son
to my loving parents..
Even though I
know I'm not a perfect SOn and
brother.. I will always see to it
that I will do my responsibility
and to make them smile..

secondly,.
to be a good and trustful friend,,
like me to you my brother Piranas
and toall of you my co-member here in
peaceful world..
because
everyone deserves to be love by
someone..,
like me


Even though i know we we're
all far from each other..,
and we really don't know
much each other
but I think this is
the true essence
of having a technology that's
why God permitted us (human beings)
to discover or to have this kind of knowledge
so we can share our love to each other
that really deserves to be love..

I will always be thankful bother
Piranas
for creating this kind of group
so we can have a freedom
to express ourselves..
in this group!

please take care everybody..!


Member
383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Where the compute...
Offline
Posted 2/24/09
Hi everyone.
I agree with alot of what piranas says, and I like the idea of this group.
One thing I disagree though, is the 'hate the act, not the person doing it."
It's the person that does the act, and I think that person who does that act must take responsibility for the actions. Also, the person doing the act must be recognized that that person is disrupting peace, so people need to recognise and guide people to stop doing 'disrupting peace' acts.
Posted 2/24/09

TheLelouch wrote:

Hi everyone.
I agree with alot of what piranas says, and I like the idea of this group.
One thing I disagree though, is the 'hate the act, not the person doing it."
It's the person that does the act, and I think that person who does that act must take responsibility for the actions. Also, the person doing the act must be recognized that that person is disrupting peace, so people need to recognise and guide people to stop doing 'disrupting peace' acts.

Thanx for appreciation and for contribution
u r rite one must take responsibility of his actions
and we shud do something to make him realize that he is wrong but the way it shud be done has to be positive constructive
and to add more we must act according to the situation
sometimes it is better to forgive and sometimes to punish it all depends on situation

thanx Lelouch i forgot to mention it thanx for bringing my attention to it

About hating the act not the person i still think its rite by hating act i mean we shud abstain from having that habbit and try our best to help that poor fellow who do that effort
Member
20924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 3/15/09
Is possible to achieve peace,

Eradicate war, poverty, famine, racism.

Those things that i mention are the enemy of peace.
Member
2058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / antananorivo, mad...
Offline
Posted 3/15/09
the best i can do is stand in the streets then again unless i get threatened to be ran over then i could tell my mom another way to stop the war ecaus shes in the army but shes not in the war and i could tell all my friends at school caus they already know im kinda a hippie without the drugs lol. the school part is the most i can do right now untill my mom comes home from her traveling army job. also i live in a place with a lot of light pollution so i don't leave my lights on that much cuz its also really sunny here
Member
2352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Under the hood, f...
Offline
Posted 3/15/09
do what you can in your own life: dicourage violence and encourage peace, love and watch over those that are close to you, strive to make yourself a peaceful person, spread the message and reach out as much as possible even to those who you may dislike or dislike you

we are all the same: we are born mortal, live mortal lives, we have our dreams and ambitions, and we all die and return to the earth. do not hold back others, and don't hold yourself back....
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.