First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
some anime are not in our region
746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / philippines
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

Imagoodperson wrote:





Anyway, it's all the same w/ the Racist defin.
But how can you say that it's not our right to Watch anime for free?, i always watch/DL free anime's.. haha
Posted 1/2/09 , edited 1/2/09


Anyway, it's all the same w/ the Racist defin.
But how can you say that it's not our right to Watch anime for free?, i always watch/DL free anime's.. haha

Well its a privilege to watch anime for free
992 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
anime land
Offline
Posted 1/2/09
i am wondering how the publishers determine the viewing rights of an anime for a certain region
naruto is available worldwide except France and Japan
shugo chara is also available worldwide except Japan
while most of the other anime such as Eyeshield 21, Dear Boys and others are only available in US, Canada and Australia
so why can't these and other anime be available worldwide too?
2013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In Front Of My Co...
Offline
Posted 1/2/09
all anime except naruto are not in my region -,-
2292 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In a dumpster
Offline
Posted 1/2/09 , edited 1/2/09

Imagoodperson wrote:


credential23 wrote:


Imagoodperson wrote:



Anyway, it's all the same w/ the Racist defin.
But how can you say that it's not our right to Watch anime for free?, i always watch/DL free anime's.. haha


Well its a privilege to watch anime for free


Lolwut
These people aren't asking for free anime they're asking to be able to watch it in their region.
Posted 1/2/09 , edited 1/2/09


Anyway, it's all the same w/ the Racist defin.
But how can you say that it's not our right to Watch anime for free?, i always watch/DL free anime's.. haha

Well its a privilege to watch anime for free

Lolwut
These people aren't asking for free anime they're asking to be able to watch it in their region.

Yea to watch it in their region for FREE dumb ass
29707 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singaporeee
Offline
Posted 1/2/09
well , if CR doesnt have th animes we liked,
have no choice but to find it somewhere else .
746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / philippines
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

Imagoodperson wrote:





Well its a privilege to watch anime for free

Lolwut
These people aren't asking for free anime they're asking to be able to watch it in their region.

Yea to watch it in their region for FREE dumb ass


Then use a Proxy site. dum-dum
2292 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In a dumpster
Offline
Posted 1/2/09 , edited 1/2/09

Imagoodperson wrote:



Anyway, it's all the same w/ the Racist defin.
But how can you say that it's not our right to Watch anime for free?, i always watch/DL free anime's.. haha


Well its a privilege to watch anime for free

Lolwut
These people aren't asking for free anime they're asking to be able to watch it in their region.

Yea to watch it in their region for FREE dumb ass


As of now you have to watch it with commercials which pays for the videos "dumb ass" [:

By the way I don't see a star next to your name. Trying to watch some videos for free?
Posted 1/2/09 , edited 1/2/09

Lolikon wrote:


Imagoodperson wrote:



Anyway, it's all the same w/ the Racist defin.
But how can you say that it's not our right to Watch anime for free?, i always watch/DL free anime's.. haha


Well its a privilege to watch anime for free


Lolwut
These people aren't asking for free anime they're asking to be able to watch it in their region.

Yea to watch it in their region for FREE dumb ass


As of now you have to watch it with commercials which pays for the videos "dumb ass" [:

By the way I don't see a star next to your name. Trying to watch some videos for free?

Which is practically free........... and yes but you don't see complaining about it cus it's my privilege

and you just said it was free

dumb butt

Posted 1/2/09

credential23 wrote:


Imagoodperson wrote:





Well its a privilege to watch anime for free


Lolwut
These people aren't asking for free anime they're asking to be able to watch it in their region.

Yea to watch it in their region for FREE dumb ass


Then use a Proxy site. dum-dum

Why should I do that if I have Cr dum-dum-dum
2292 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In a dumpster
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

Imagoodperson wrote:


Lolikon wrote:


Imagoodperson wrote:



Anyway, it's all the same w/ the Racist defin.
But how can you say that it's not our right to Watch anime for free?, i always watch/DL free anime's.. haha


Well its a privilege to watch anime for free


Lolwut
These people aren't asking for free anime they're asking to be able to watch it in their region.


Yea to watch it in their region for FREE dumb ass


As of now you have to watch it with commercials which pays for the videos "dumb ass" [:

By the way I don't see a star next to your name. Trying to watch some videos for free?

Which is practically free........... and yes but you don't see complaining about it cus it's my privilege

and you just said it was free

dumb butt



You'd complain too if you couldn't watch 95% of the shows :lol:

I guess it's hard to tell sarcasm over the internet. Grow up a little and then try to insult me. kthx [:
746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / philippines
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

Imagoodperson wrote:


credential23 wrote:


Imagoodperson wrote:





Well its a privilege to watch anime for free


Lolwut
These people aren't asking for free anime they're asking to be able to watch it in their region.


Yea to watch it in their region for FREE dumb ass


Then use a Proxy site. dum-dum

Why should I do that if I have Cr dum-dum-dum


OMG!! you really dont know Proxies.... Ahaha.. What a Noob.. ( i cant believe you said you have CR )
Posted 1/2/09

Lolikon wrote:


Imagoodperson wrote:


Lolikon wrote:


Imagoodperson wrote:



Anyway, it's all the same w/ the Racist defin.
But how can you say that it's not our right to Watch anime for free?, i always watch/DL free anime's.. haha


Well its a privilege to watch anime for free


Lolwut
These people aren't asking for free anime they're asking to be able to watch it in their region.


Yea to watch it in their region for FREE dumb ass


As of now you have to watch it with commercials which pays for the videos "dumb ass" [:

By the way I don't see a star next to your name. Trying to watch some videos for free?

Which is practically free........... and yes but you don't see complaining about it cus it's my privilege

and you just said it was free

dumb butt



You'd complain too if you couldn't watch 95% of the shows :lol:

I guess it's hard to tell sarcasm over the internet. Grow up a little and then try to insult me. kthx [:

I need to grow up? Please then you need to grow up for arguing to someone you said needs to grow up btw you are also older than me and who is acting immature right now?

P.S. I wouldn't complain about it cus I barely watch on CR

Posted 1/2/09

credential23 wrote:


Imagoodperson wrote:


credential23 wrote:


Imagoodperson wrote:





Well its a privilege to watch anime for free


Lolwut
These people aren't asking for free anime they're asking to be able to watch it in their region.


Yea to watch it in their region for FREE dumb ass


Then use a Proxy site. dum-dum

Why should I do that if I have Cr dum-dum-dum


OMG!! you really dont know Proxies.... Ahaha.. What a Noob.. ( i cant believe you said you have CR )


Do I need to know proxies don't think so? and yes I said I have CR it's a figure of speech)
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.