First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply Which Character do you want to be?
Moderator
14633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Asia
Offline
Posted 3/14/09

hizino wrote:


tricia20 wrote:


hizino wrote:

Uhm Can I be Kukai ? Please


shurrr!
you are now kukai~!!!!


Thanks a lot ^^





yer very much welcomes my friend~!
its my pleasure~!
plks..
invite yer buddies too~! xDD
18636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Saitama prefectur...
Offline
Posted 3/14/09
i be daichi
Moderator
14633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Asia
Offline
Posted 3/14/09

kitty_chan201 wrote:

i be daichi


ooh shurr!
you are now daichi~!!
Member
7544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Cause I was like...
Offline
Posted 3/14/09
Can I be Kiseki?
Member
8164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / I don't know wher...
Offline
Posted 3/14/09

tricia20 wrote:


dark_kagome wrote:

can i be yoru? onegai~~



shur !! you r now yoru! and plsss..... be active dark_kagome! hihi xDD


haii~ nya ^^ ill try be as active as possible =)
Member
6513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / manga paradise
Offline
Posted 3/14/09
hmm...is kusukusu available?
Moderator
14633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Asia
Offline
Posted 3/14/09

dark_kagome wrote:


tricia20 wrote:


dark_kagome wrote:

can i be yoru? onegai~~



shur !! you r now yoru! and plsss..... be active dark_kagome! hihi xDD


haii~ nya ^^ ill try be as active as possible =)




tnx so much! xDD hellloooo nyaa~ haha! :p
Moderator
14633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Asia
Offline
Posted 3/14/09

shellym127 wrote:

Can I be Kiseki?


shurr! you are now kiseki! xDD
pls be active and invite some of yer buddies too! kipsafe ne~! :p
Member
7544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Cause I was like...
Offline
Posted 3/14/09

tricia20 wrote:


shellym127 wrote:

Can I be Kiseki?


shurr! you are now kiseki! xDD
pls be active and invite some of yer buddies too! kipsafe ne~! :p


Thanks!!!

Moderator
14633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Asia
Offline
Posted 3/14/09

chocolatesprout wrote:

hmm...is kusukusu available?




yes yes :]] its available! yer now kusukusu! xDD
42332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In God's Hands
Offline
Posted 3/15/09
Can I be Lunethic Charm?? =P
Moderator
14633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Asia
Offline
Posted 3/15/09

shekinahglory wrote:

Can I be Lunethic Charm?? =P




-- yes you are now lunatic charm! enjoy! :]]
42332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In God's Hands
Offline
Posted 3/15/09

tricia20 wrote:


shekinahglory wrote:

Can I be Lunethic Charm?? =P




-- yes you are now lunatic charm! enjoy! :]]


weee..thankies~<3 ^^
Moderator
14633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Asia
Offline
Posted 3/15/09

shekinahglory wrote:


tricia20 wrote:


shekinahglory wrote:

Can I be Lunethic Charm?? =P




-- yes you are now lunatic charm! enjoy! :]]


weee..thankies~<3 ^^





-- yer welcoems !! ne~ invite yer buddies too!! xDD
ty very much!! :]]

42332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In God's Hands
Offline
Posted 3/15/09

tricia20 wrote:


shekinahglory wrote:


tricia20 wrote:


shekinahglory wrote:

Can I be Lunethic Charm?? =P




-- yes you are now lunatic charm! enjoy! :]]


weee..thankies~<3 ^^





-- yer welcoems !! ne~ invite yer buddies too!! xDD
ty very much!! :]]



wee..I already invited them~ =D
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.