First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Aragaki Yui, is she a good singer?
Posted 1/2/09 , edited 1/2/09
o_o Heh~ Yeah I've been wondering if there were any Aragaki Yui fans [of her music] or anything else o_o"

Personally, I'm jealous of her looks and smiles D: she always looks good god dammit! -sniff- And found out that she was a singer, o_o I searched her up on Youtube and uhh listened to 5 seconds of Heavenly Days and quit. [don't kill me!!]

So Ahh yeahh o.o please chooose~
11396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / OC, CA, USA
Offline
Posted 1/2/09
i dont really know, but i heard she is....
most of my friends know her, and like her...so i think she is good...^__^

3217 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / An ephemeral world
Offline
Posted 1/2/09
No...




No offense...
7134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/2/09
She acts well...considering I've only watched one drama from her. ahaha
7473 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Narita, Tokyo Japan
Offline
Posted 1/2/09
she acts good and looks good also..but singing..nahh...
992 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
anime land
Offline
Posted 1/2/09
who is she? never heard her sing
i only know the YUI that sings Bleach opening song
3264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 1/2/09
Besides her singles, a lot of her songs are boring
But she's good at singing
16399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your bed!!!...
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

siput_83 wrote:

who is she? never heard her sing
i only know the YUI that sings Bleach opening song


She's the main character in the movie Koizora.
992 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
anime land
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

Mypinkyrulez wrote:

She's the main character in the movie Koizora.


ahh~~ okay she's pretty cute
but that's about it

btw Mypinkyrule i like your avatar
hyde looks so gorgeous in it
16399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your bed!!!...
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

siput_83 wrote:


Mypinkyrulez wrote:

She's the main character in the movie Koizora.


ahh~~ okay she's pretty cute
but that's about it

btw Mypinkyrule i like your avatar
hyde looks so gorgeous in it


thank you. He does, dosen't he? xDDDD
3153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / California
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

light_febe wrote:

i dont really know, but i heard she is....
most of my friends know her, and like her...so i think she is good...^__^


may I ask wat you heard about her..
you said "but I heard she is...." wat?
just askiin

3153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / California
Offline
Posted 1/2/09 , edited 1/2/09
she's good... her song are soothing to listen.... she also improved on her latest single akai ito...
11396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / OC, CA, USA
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

Nie9017 wrote:


light_febe wrote:

i dont really know, but i heard she is....
most of my friends know her, and like her...so i think she is good...^__^


may I ask wat you heard about her..
you said "but I heard she is...." wat?
just askiin



lol...what i meant by, "but i heard she is.."

it's not like i left it blank...it's like,,She is good...^^
3153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / California
Offline
Posted 1/3/09

light_febe wrote:


Nie9017 wrote:


light_febe wrote:

i dont really know, but i heard she is....
most of my friends know her, and like her...so i think she is good...^__^


may I ask wat you heard about her..
you said "but I heard she is...." wat?
just askiin



lol...what i meant by, "but i heard she is.."

it's not like i left it blank...it's like,,She is good...^^


ohhh... okay
lol..... t.y for quoting back

11396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / OC, CA, USA
Offline
Posted 1/3/09

Nie9017 wrote:


light_febe wrote:


Nie9017 wrote:


light_febe wrote:

i dont really know, but i heard she is....
most of my friends know her, and like her...so i think she is good...^__^


may I ask wat you heard about her..
you said "but I heard she is...." wat?
just askiin



lol...what i meant by, "but i heard she is.."

it's not like i left it blank...it's like,,She is good...^^


ohhh... okay
lol..... t.y for quoting back



ok,,me too...lmao...
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.