First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Do You Want Vampire Knight Season 3?
Member
32377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Liverpool, Mersey...
Offline
Posted 7/9/11
I would have to say yes since it seems like the story didn't really finish
Member
2439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / US
Offline
Posted 7/14/11
Yes !
Actually , I heard they're in the process of making one . I could be wrong though .
Oh well ! I hope they do !
Member
30 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/17/11
Ohhh i really hope they make a season 3!!! If i find out that they are I'd be found dancing in the streets singing Happy Happy Joy Joy and that is no lie.
Posted 8/18/11
Season 2 would be good
Member
467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Down Under
Offline
Posted 8/19/11
Only if its just as good!
59 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / England
Offline
Posted 8/19/11
Hells yeah! ^^ But I guess it has to be just as good :3 XD @Kawaii_Kitti (Y)
Member
844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 8/26/11
HELL YEAH AND I WOULD LOOK LIKE THIS

HELL YEAH
8 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/21/11
VAMPIRE KNIGHT IS AWESOME! PLEASE MAKE SEASON THREEE!!!

VAMPIRE KNIGHT IS AWESOME! PLEASE MAKE SEASON THREEE!!!

VAMPIRE KNIGHT IS AWESOME! PLEASE MAKE SEASON THREEE!!!

VAMPIRE KNIGHT IS AWESOME! PLEASE MAKE SEASON THREEE!!!

VAMPIRE KNIGHT IS AWESOME! PLEASE MAKE SEASON THREEE!!!

VAMPIRE KNIGHT IS AWESOME! PLEASE MAKE SEASON THREEE!!!
8 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/21/11
they should make like vampire blood candys that look like regular candys just like there blood tablets they should hav like idk candy cains but the red is fake blood for vampires of something idk lol
116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Under your bed
Offline
Posted 11/27/11 , edited 11/27/11
honestly to me V.K shouldnt even had the second season.
Guilty full killed my interest in this series so no more
but if there is knowing myself ill probably still watch it...
Posted 12/23/11

xblackcoffee wrote:

honestly to me V.K shouldnt even had the second season.
Guilty full killed my interest in this series so no more
but if there is knowing myself ill probably still watch it...


I agree
Member
33 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / In my room o:
Offline
Posted 12/28/11 , edited 12/28/11
Well.. yeah, I want season 3
but it gotta be interesting
Season 2 was plain boring -.-'
Member
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 12/28/11

Lolcat_2197 wrote:

Well.. yeah, I want season 3
but it gotta be interesting
Season 2 was plain boring -.-'



Too bad there won't be a third season of the series at all. The manga series will continue though.
Member
33 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / In my room o:
Offline
Posted 12/28/11

TonyTheShredder wrote:


Lolcat_2197 wrote:

Well.. yeah, I want season 3
but it gotta be interesting
Season 2 was plain boring -.-'



Too bad there won't be a third season of the series at all. The manga series will continue though.


ugh I hate it when they stop the anime series & continue manga


Member
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 12/29/11

Lolcat_2197 wrote:


TonyTheShredder wrote:


Lolcat_2197 wrote:

Well.. yeah, I want season 3
but it gotta be interesting
Season 2 was plain boring -.-'



Too bad there won't be a third season of the series at all. The manga series will continue though.


ugh I hate it when they stop the anime series & continue manga






The producers and director have one plot holes too many. Hino have already left the studio during episode 10 of Guilty. The ultimate villain Sara was never in either anime series.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.