First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply ♡ Graphic Opinion
Member
6023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ~In your dreams~
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

kisstheclouds wrote:


Miyiki wrote:

i does this some time ago but i think its BAD...


Image looks too faded, overpowered by the strong colours in your effects and background. Try using selective colouring to adjust the colours. I'm also not fond of the scanlines, patterns added at the top seem like they are there merely to fill space and not to beautify the image. Also, with copyrights, it's better to use simple and non-eyecatching fonts.


thanks for the inform!!! And also thanks for pokeing a knife RIGHT into my heart~ I really NEED adice...
Posted 1/22/09

Miyiki wrote:


kisstheclouds wrote:


Miyiki wrote:

i does this some time ago but i think its BAD...


Image looks too faded, overpowered by the strong colours in your effects and background. Try using selective colouring to adjust the colours. I'm also not fond of the scanlines, patterns added at the top seem like they are there merely to fill space and not to beautify the image. Also, with copyrights, it's better to use simple and non-eyecatching fonts.


thanks for the inform!!! And also thanks for pokeing a knife RIGHT into my heart~ I really NEED adice...


ii totally agree with kisstheclouds i suggest you use the visitor font for your cpyrights which yuu can get at dafont.com.also,yuu might wanna start learning about textures?x3
Member
6023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ~In your dreams~
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

ToasterGirl wrote:


Miyiki wrote:


kisstheclouds wrote:


Miyiki wrote:

i does this some time ago but i think its BAD...


Image looks too faded, overpowered by the strong colours in your effects and background. Try using selective colouring to adjust the colours. I'm also not fond of the scanlines, patterns added at the top seem like they are there merely to fill space and not to beautify the image. Also, with copyrights, it's better to use simple and non-eyecatching fonts.


thanks for the inform!!! And also thanks for pokeing a knife RIGHT into my heart~ I really NEED adice...


ii totally agree with kisstheclouds i suggest you use the visitor font for your cpyrights which yuu can get at dafont.com.also,yuu might wanna start learning about textures?x3


o.o thanks! and where do i learn it?
Posted 1/22/09

Miyiki wrote:


ToasterGirl wrote:


Miyiki wrote:


kisstheclouds wrote:


Miyiki wrote:

i does this some time ago but i think its BAD...


Image looks too faded, overpowered by the strong colours in your effects and background. Try using selective colouring to adjust the colours. I'm also not fond of the scanlines, patterns added at the top seem like they are there merely to fill space and not to beautify the image. Also, with copyrights, it's better to use simple and non-eyecatching fonts.


thanks for the inform!!! And also thanks for pokeing a knife RIGHT into my heart~ I really NEED adice...


ii totally agree with kisstheclouds i suggest you use the visitor font for your cpyrights which yuu can get at dafont.com.also,yuu might wanna start learning about textures?x3


o.o thanks! and where do i learn it?


well,if ya use photoshop,ya can just search ''How to apply textures'' on youtube and find the one most relevant to your search.if ya use GIMP then ii can PM ya the steps?so which programs do yuu use?x]
Member
6023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ~In your dreams~
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

ToasterGirl wrote:


Miyiki wrote:


ToasterGirl wrote:


Miyiki wrote:


kisstheclouds wrote:


Miyiki wrote:

i does this some time ago but i think its BAD...


Image looks too faded, overpowered by the strong colours in your effects and background. Try using selective colouring to adjust the colours. I'm also not fond of the scanlines, patterns added at the top seem like they are there merely to fill space and not to beautify the image. Also, with copyrights, it's better to use simple and non-eyecatching fonts.


thanks for the inform!!! And also thanks for pokeing a knife RIGHT into my heart~ I really NEED adice...


ii totally agree with kisstheclouds i suggest you use the visitor font for your cpyrights which yuu can get at dafont.com.also,yuu might wanna start learning about textures?x3


o.o thanks! and where do i learn it?


well,if ya use photoshop,ya can just search ''How to apply textures'' on youtube and find the one most relevant to your search.if ya use GIMP then ii can PM ya the steps?so which programs do yuu use?x]


thanks! and photoshop Cs3.... (just begin so my avii are not very good...
Posted 1/22/09

Miyiki wrote:


ToasterGirl wrote:


Miyiki wrote:


ToasterGirl wrote:


Miyiki wrote:


kisstheclouds wrote:


Miyiki wrote:

i does this some time ago but i think its BAD...


Image looks too faded, overpowered by the strong colours in your effects and background. Try using selective colouring to adjust the colours. I'm also not fond of the scanlines, patterns added at the top seem like they are there merely to fill space and not to beautify the image. Also, with copyrights, it's better to use simple and non-eyecatching fonts.


thanks for the inform!!! And also thanks for pokeing a knife RIGHT into my heart~ I really NEED adice...


ii totally agree with kisstheclouds i suggest you use the visitor font for your cpyrights which yuu can get at dafont.com.also,yuu might wanna start learning about textures?x3


o.o thanks! and where do i learn it?


well,if ya use photoshop,ya can just search ''How to apply textures'' on youtube and find the one most relevant to your search.if ya use GIMP then ii can PM ya the steps?so which programs do yuu use?x]


thanks! and photoshop Cs3.... (just begin so my avii are not very good...


so yuu can just search how to apply textures in youtube
Posted 1/22/09

kisstheclouds wrote:



iPaos wrote:



1s again, opinions please guys! (:


>< I don't really much like this one D: Erika's head look a bit strange sticking into the red area.


Aight. : ))
I was planning to crop the bottom part of the banner off but since I spent awhile doing the red part I thought it would be a waste ahah. xD

Member
6023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ~In your dreams~
Offline
Posted 1/22/09


thankies!
Posted 1/22/09

thenatureofthings wrote:

gift graphic I made for her birthday

original VV



It's suppose to be an icon but it's way bigger then your standard. (my fault- I hate how small icons are >.>)


Saving small files such as icons as .png files would do a little good. 8D
Also I think the rainbow text isn't quite fitting.

Posted 1/22/09 , edited 1/22/09


I promise, this will be my last post for awhile rofl.
Veron must be sick of me. 8D
This is kind of a new.. style(?) for me. Twirled paint splatters, grudgy textures, pattern overlay.
What do you guys think?
Posted 1/22/09

iPaos wrote:


Harhar Paos again. : ) You fag AHAHAH.
Ah I'm not sure what to say. For the first one, you did a good job about not letting the pattern overlay affect the face. (Y) It seems like there's something missing though. Its a LITTLE too plain, maybe colorize just a little of it. Like the scarf? Harhar. Yes, my opinions are bad man. The second one, the word ' humanity ' is hard to see because it's gray. : ( Colorization in this is GOOD. And texture is GOOD also harharhar.
Nice style man, nice style. (Y) Uber pwnage LOLOLOL.
Moderator
2717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / behind you ☆
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

iPaos wrote:



I promise, this will be my last post for awhile rofl.
Veron must be sick of me. 8D
This is kind of a new.. style(?) for me. Twirled paint splatters, grudgy textures, pattern overlay.
What do you guys think?


No way. The more you post = the more I CAN HACK HACK HACK HYACK HACK 8D

I'd be spamming this thread if I wasn't so lazy.

And you actually have a new style *emos*

I like it, it's very unique, and reminds me of old old photographs. The pattern overlay isn't cliche (YES WE HAVE CLICHES IN GRAPHICS DESIGN 8D) and enhances the image :D

*puts sword on paos' head* And I bestow you the name of... THE INNOVATOR 8)
Posted 1/22/09 , edited 1/23/09

kisstheclouds wrote:
O: Is it just me or is the quality a bit low..?

Apparently, I saved it under the wrong file type *headdesk*



LimHuan wrote:
@thenatureofthings - The color is a bit " moldy " -ish, if you know what I mean. : ( And yes, as Veron said, it looks a bit LQ.

*nods* It's the blues and the greens together... both very moldy sorts of colours. Actually it was my first time trying out a gradient filter. I definitely wished I had done something different :)



iPaos wrote:
Saving small files such as icons as .png files would do a little good. 8D
Also I think the rainbow text isn't quite fitting.

I didn't see that at first but now that you mention it... I obviously tried to go for "gotta have more colour". What sort of text would you suggest would be more fitting?

Thanks guys! ^_^
Next time I'll post something more recent.
Member
12232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / trying to escape...
Offline
Posted 1/23/09

LimHuan wrote:

Please tell me what you think. : D


i absolutely lubbb the first one. very unique :D

Member
12232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / trying to escape...
Offline
Posted 1/23/09
hmm, when guys say a different font, liiike, what kind of fonts would you suggest then??
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.