First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
≧▽≦✖✖『Avatar Shop』✖✖
Posted 1/3/09 , edited 1/19/09

♥♡WeLcOmE To VIP aVaTaR♥♡
Please QUOTE/SPOILER this to make Sure *
☆{PaYmEnTs}☆
►Upload 5 photos for 1 Avatar per day, if 2 Avatars upload 12 photos...if 3 Avatars upload 19 photos
...And please upload in Payments Section* thankies =3
(Only 2 Avatars>>Monday-Thursday)
(3 Avatars-FRIDAY-SAT)

►Invite 2Buddies
►Invite 10Buddies for 1 Banner
►Upload 3 photos for 1 Icon
►Upload 5 photos for 1 Gift

>>Any problems just ask Di-chan (mrs_kimura) or Miyako-chan (xoxo_love)

☆{Rules}☆
►Fill this please:

-username:
-Have u paid,how many?
-From:mrs_kimura or xoxo_love
-Number:#
-What u want to write on it:
-Any more special effects?:



We will give u as fast as possible☆
♥♡Miyako-chan (Xoxo_Love) Samples:
New:#9 &#10

♥♡Dii-chan (mrs_kimura) Samples:
SOLD OUT ALREADY*

Posted 1/5/09

lovelesslegend92 wrote:


xoxo_love wrote:




-username:kurai_tsuki92
-Have u paid ?going to right now (8photos)
-From: ♡Miyako-chan (xoxo_love)
-Number:#1 and #2
-What u want to write on it: kurai_tsuki92, Eren-chan


(yes i want them to say those names. the kurai_tsuki92 and eren-chan)



>>>GOMENASAIII EREN-CHAN* the avatar #1 is already Taken by 2Buddies if u don't mind u can have it too or...wait for the others sample that am making it soon*
Posted 1/5/09

mingwu85 wrote:


-username: mingwu85
-Have u paid ? yes
-From: xoxo_love
-Number:#1
-What u want to write on it: mingwu85 and mashiro-chan


Here you go: Any Problems just quote this back ^^
9950 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in a box
Offline
Posted 1/5/09 , edited 1/5/09
-username:meg0325
-Have u paid ?yes
-From:xoxo_love
-Number:#1
-What u want to write on it:meg0325 ♥anne-chan♥
Posted 1/5/09

sm3xyang3l wrote:

-username:sm3xyang3l
-Have u paid ?yes
-From:xoxo_love , mrs_kimura
-Number:1,2,12
-What u want to write on it:sm3xyang3l,Daphne


Here you go: Any Problems just quote this back ^^
Posted 1/5/09 , edited 1/5/09


xoxo_love wrote:


♥♡WeLcOmE To VIP aVaTaR♥♡

☆{PaYmEnTs}☆
►Upload 5 photos for 1 Avatar per day, if 2 Avatars upload 12 photos...if 3 Avatars upload 19 photos...
(Only 2 Avatars per Day(Monday-Thursday)(3 Avatars-FRIDAY-SAT)
►Invite 2Buddies
►Invite 10Buddies for 1 Banner
►Upload 3 photos for 1 Icon
►Upload 5 photos for 1 Gift

>>Any problems just ask Di-chan (mrs_kimura) or Miyako-chan (xoxo_love)

☆{Rules}☆
►Fill this please:

-username:
-Have u paid ?(yes/no)
-From:mrs_kimura or xoxo_love
-Number:#
-What u want to write on it:


We will give u as fast as possible☆

♥♡Miyako-chan (Xoxo_Love) Samples:
#1 2# 3#

♥♡Dii-chan (mrs_kimura) Samples:
SOLD OUT* SOWWIE~please wait for a few hours neeh^^
#12 #13


username:anime_girl_94
-Have u paid ?(yes/no):yes
-From:mrs_kimura or xoxo_love: mrs_kimura
-Number:#13
-What u want to write on it: Sni
-Done~06.01.2009
Creator
2060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / ♥♡ next to u...
Offline
Posted 1/5/09

anime_girl_94 wrote:


xoxo_love wrote:


♥♡WeLcOmE To VIP aVaTaR♥♡

☆{PaYmEnTs}☆
►Upload 5 photos for 1 Avatar per day, if 2 Avatars upload 12 photos...if 3 Avatars upload 19 photos...
(Only 2 Avatars per Day(Monday-Thursday)(3 Avatars-FRIDAY-SAT)
►Invite 2Buddies
►Invite 10Buddies for 1 Banner
►Upload 3 photos for 1 Icon
►Upload 5 photos for 1 Gift

>>Any problems just ask Di-chan (mrs_kimura) or Miyako-chan (xoxo_love)

☆{Rules}☆
►Fill this please:

-username:
-Have u paid ?(yes/no)
-From:mrs_kimura or xoxo_love
-Number:#
-What u want to write on it:


We will give u as fast as possible☆

♥♡Miyako-chan (Xoxo_Love) Samples:
#1 2# 3#

♥♡Dii-chan (mrs_kimura) Samples:
SOLD OUT* SOWWIE~please wait for a few hours neeh^^
#12 #13


username:anime_girl_94
-Have u paid ?(yes/no):yes
-From:mrs_kimura or xoxo_love: mrs_kimura
-Number:#13
-What u want to write on it: Sni



HERE YOU GO:



:) THANKSSSSS babyy**
Member
11276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / The Moon
Offline
Posted 1/5/09

anime_girl_94 wrote:





username:kurai_tsuki92
-Have u paid ?gonna right now
-From:xoxo_love ,Miyako-chan
-Number :#1 #2 #3
-What u want to write on it: kurai_tsuki92, and Eren-chan
116645 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Next to Tsuna ;P...
Offline
Posted 1/5/09
-username:Jennyzhen112 (Aya-chan)
-Have u paid ?(yes/no)yes
-From:mrs_kimura or xoxo_love: xoxo_love
-Number:# 1
-What u want to write on it::Jennyzhen112 (Aya-chan)
this one;
Posted 1/5/09

meg0325 wrote:

-username:meg0325
-Have u paid ?yes
-From:xoxo_love
-Number:#1
-What u want to write on it:meg0325 ♥anne-chan♥


Here u go^^
Posted 1/5/09

jennyzhen112 wrote:

-username:Jennyzhen112 (Aya-chan)
-Have u paid ?(yes/no)yes
-From:mrs_kimura or xoxo_love: xoxo_love
-Number:# 1
-What u want to write on it::Jennyzhen112 (Aya-chan)
this one;


Aya-chan >O< gomen nee >U< etoo... the avatar #1 is already taken by 2 buddies~ if u don't mind i can make it too you too or...wait for the other samples neeh >U< gomenasaiii~ am going to make more samples TT^^TT sowiie*
Posted 1/5/09

kurai_tsuki92 wrote:


anime_girl_94 wrote:





username:kurai_tsuki92
-Have u paid ?gonna right now
-From:xoxo_love ,Miyako-chan
-Number :#1 #2 #3
-What u want to write on it: kurai_tsuki92, and Eren-chan


Here you go:
how many photos have u paid neh?xD


Posted 1/7/09


-username:NarutoFangirl_123095 (if its too long u dont have to put my username on it)
-Have u paid,how many?yes 5 pic
-From: xoxo_love
-Number:#9
-What u want to write on it:Nancy
Member
15281 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / in a bookshop or...
Offline
Posted 1/8/09
Username: mimi92_hyuga
have u payed?? :paying right now
fr: mrs_kimura
N#: etto......i don't remember XDD....maybe 13
what u want 2 write on it: mimi-chan
Posted 1/8/09
username:Nanami-san
-Have u paid,how many?yes
-From: xoxo_love
-Number:#1
-What u want to write on it:Nana-Chan
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.