First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply FANFIC[OS]~~Never Forgotten
Fanfic Lover
4026 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines. :]
Offline
Posted 1/9/09

jally23 wrote:

yeah! sooo cheesy. I'm melting already. haha! :">

he's in my latest album in multiply. he's wearing yellow. pero wala masyadong pics niya. don't comment ha? :))

random again: kyaay! My inoo passed in meiji university! he can be like yamapi na. :)) (yamapi studied there right? ) haha! XD so happy for him. :-j


hahaha! xD

i see. wait, ano ba u-name mo sa multi? xD hahaha. okay, i won't. xD

hahaha! i know, right? yeah, i think so. and he'll be in the same school as koya. xD
Fanfic Lover
4026 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines. :]
Offline
Posted 1/9/09
PART 3.1, people! xD

Moderator
4895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Wherever I wanna be
Offline
Posted 1/9/09
omg omg..
she has cancer? *tear*
so sad...
keep up the good work! i can't wait for the next part T__T
Fanfic Lover
4026 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines. :]
Offline
Posted 1/9/09

Yamada_Yuuki83 wrote:

omg omg..
she has cancer? *tear*
so sad...
keep up the good work! i can't wait for the next part T__T


yea. D:
thank you for reading! :3
Posted 1/9/09
uwaaaaaa~! i'm so excited right now!!! i'm really waiting for the next part ha? please update fast! ^^
Fanfic Lover
4026 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines. :]
Offline
Posted 1/9/09

lizbeth_yao95 wrote:

uwaaaaaa~! i'm so excited right now!!! i'm really waiting for the next part ha? please update fast! ^^


thank you for reading! i'll post it asap. xD
Posted 1/9/09

arashi369 wrote:


lizbeth_yao95 wrote:

uwaaaaaa~! i'm so excited right now!!! i'm really waiting for the next part ha? please update fast! ^^


thank you for reading! i'll post it asap. xD


waaaaaaah~! thank you! xD
Creator
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 1/9/09
aw..sad..
poor jally and inoo!!
Fanfic Lover
4026 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines. :]
Offline
Posted 1/10/09

hsj9392 wrote:

aw..sad..
poor jally and inoo!!


thanks for reading again! :3
Fanfic Lover
5272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / earth
Offline
Posted 1/14/09
awww. I can't attend the prom because of that asdfghjk sickness. argh.

my multiply id is: jelliace. :>
Fanfic Lover
4026 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines. :]
Offline
Posted 1/16/09

jally23 wrote:

awww. I can't attend the prom because of that asdfghjk sickness. argh.

my multiply id is: jelliace. :>


yea. and proms happen only twice in your life. wait, does college have prom, too?. xD

will check it out. :3
Fanfic Lover
4026 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines. :]
Offline
Posted 1/17/09
Here's Part 3.2. xD It's REALLY short. It just says here what was written in the letter.

----START of Part 3.2----

Dear Inoo,
I dunno if you can still see me after you have read this. I'm sorry I lied to you about my plans that day that we were supposed to go to the prom together. The truth is, I'm off to my doctor for my chemo therapy because they told me that my sickness is up to stage 3 already. Yes, cancer. I hope you forgive me for everything. Thank you for standing by me through everything. Always remember that I'll love you.

-- Jally.

Inoo couldn't believe it. Jally...cancer? How is that possilbe...? I've been with her with the past few days...She seemed perfectly fi--- Ah! So that explains why she's been acting weird lately! I need to find her.

----END of Part 3.2----

Hmmm. Do you think Inoo can find Jally? Find out next time.

[ PLUGGING] Please read Twister. Thank you. :3
Fanfic Lover
5272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / earth
Offline
Posted 1/17/09

arashi369 wrote:

Here's Part 3.2. xD It's REALLY short. It just says here what was written in the letter.

----START of Part 3.2----

Dear Inoo,
I dunno if you can still see me after you have read this. I'm sorry I lied to you about my plans that day that we were supposed to go to the prom together. The truth is, I'm off to my doctor for my chemo therapy because they told me that my sickness is up to stage 3 already. Yes, cancer. I hope you forgive me for everything. Thank you for standing by me through everything. Always remember that I'll love you.

-- Jally.

Inoo couldn't believe it. Jally...cancer? How is that possilbe...? I've been with her with the past few days...She seemed perfectly fi--- Ah! So that explains why she's been acting weird lately! I need to find her.

----END of Part 3.2----

Hmmm. Do you think Inoo can find Jally? Find out next time.

[ PLUGGING] Please read Twister. Thank you. :3


aww.

I suddenly remembered Joe's song in Camp Rock. :))
Moderator
27060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines...
Offline
Posted 1/18/09
*shucks*
this is so frustrating~! how I hope Jally would survive "cancer"
*sniff sniff*

DON'T LET JALLY DIE~~!
Fanfic Lover
5272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / earth
Offline
Posted 1/19/09
aww. shie-chan. :)) haha! Help me survive the big C! :)) haha! XD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.