First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Religion: The misconceptions of some geniuses in CR
6268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 1/3/09
well the reason to fuck it up is to see wich people do good things, and i completly disagree with u about the lie that this world is fucked up, and i doubt that a god would do anything for fun, so making a evil world practicly brings out the good of some people but yet why even doing that if u can let all humans live in harmony?
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 1/3/09

amersfoort wrote:

well the reason to fuck it up is to see wich people do good things, and i completly disagree with u about the lie that this world is fucked up, and i doubt that a god would do anything for fun, so making a evil world practicly brings out the good of some people but yet why even doing that if u can let all humans live in harmony?


So a god doesn't get bored ? If i was a god like being and got bored, I would make the world a messed up place just to see what happens. And besides people are animals, and animal instincts tend to take over in bad situations. And btw there is no such thing as "good" and "evil" as good/evil are just personal opinions and vary from person to person.

And if i was god and made the world an "Evil" place to bring out the good in people, even I know that that would fail, and backfire on me. And besides a world where everyone lived in harmony with each other would be really boring. Its fun to have disagreements and differences of opinion. If everyone got along with each other, I would be bored 24/7. I like to watch what people do what they get into fights and disagreements. its always interesting. So we need stuff like racism and sexism and general differences of opinions to keep this place fun and interesting.
6268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 1/3/09
all u say is true, but a god loves his creation so he would never do it harm unless he would have a good reason, and u may not compare urself to a god since a human might be bored quickly but a god wouldnt.
and yes good and evil are just opinions that change over time
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 1/3/09 , edited 1/3/09

amersfoort wrote:

all u say is true, but a god loves his creation so he would never do it harm unless he would have a good reason, and u may not compare urself to a god since a human might be bored quickly but a god wouldnt.
and yes good and evil are just opinions that change over time


How do we know he loves his "Creations" and would never harm them ? Hell he may have "created" us for the sole reason of his amusement. And why can't I compare myself to a god ?

Generally speaking if it has some form of a higher intelligence it's capable of getting bored. Monkeys can get bored, and the gene difference between humans and monkeys is only a mere 2%. So the differences between humans and monkeys is only 2% on a genetic level. Thus coming to a logical conclusion here, if humans can get bored, god too is capable of getting bored.
6268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 1/3/09
a god isnt an animal and should never be compared to one, thus we do not have to assume that a god has emotions such as boredom.
and in the bible and quran is written that god loves his creation, in the quran he actually fls in love with his own creation therefore he wouldnt do them any harm, WITHOUT any reason
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 1/3/09

amersfoort wrote:

a god isnt an animal and should never be compared to one, thus we do not have to assume that a god has emotions such as boredom.
and in the bible and quran is written that god loves his creation, in the quran he actually fls in love with his own creation therefore he wouldnt do them any harm, WITHOUT any reason


I never said "god" was an animal, i said he should theoritically have a form of higher intelligence, and with that boredom would occur.

Not to mention the bible is a book written by humans, and thus it's accuracy cannot be 100% trusted. I don't know about the quran tho.

Also if god is the all powerful being, he should have no problem making people believe what he wants them to, so in reality, god could be "Evil" as fuck, but through this magic shit, made you believe he is "good" and he "loves his creations, but you would never know that. How can you trust the words of god ? You don't know if he is manipulating you. Also you say you know about god, so then tell me what are his intentions ? What does he plan to do with humanity ? If you truly know about god, you should be able to answer that.
6268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 1/3/09
well since im an atheist i dont truly know about god but saying he gets bored with his own creation is surely not one of his intentions
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 1/3/09 , edited 1/3/09

amersfoort wrote:

well since im an atheist i dont truly know about god but saying he gets bored with his own creation is surely not one of his intentions


Well I'm an atheist too, and as far as I'm concerned, "god" could easily get bored with his creations. then since he's bored, he could make them fight and kill each other so he would have something to watch. Simple concept. It's what I would do if I was god.
6268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 1/3/09

Allhailodin wrote:


amersfoort wrote:

well since im an atheist i dont truly know about god but saying he gets bored with his own creation is surely not one of his intentions


Well I'm an atheist too, and as far as I'm concerned, "god" could easily get bored with his creations. then since he's bored, he could make them fight and kill each other so he would have something to watch. Simple concept. It's what I would do if I was god.


well imo if i was god id let humanity do what it wants and pull my hands off em and have a gewd time in heaven
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 1/3/09 , edited 1/3/09

amersfoort wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


amersfoort wrote:

well since im an atheist i dont truly know about god but saying he gets bored with his own creation is surely not one of his intentions


Well I'm an atheist too, and as far as I'm concerned, "god" could easily get bored with his creations. then since he's bored, he could make them fight and kill each other so he would have something to watch. Simple concept. It's what I would do if I was god.


well imo if i was god id let humanity do what it wants and pull my hands off em and have a gewd time in heaven


Maybe, but heaven sounds boring, its too perfect, and that would piss me off, if nothing ever goes wrong and there's no arguments or fights and disagreements then I would be bored as fuck.

Perfection = boring.
6268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 1/3/09

Allhailodin wrote:


amersfoort wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


amersfoort wrote:

well since im an atheist i dont truly know about god but saying he gets bored with his own creation is surely not one of his intentions


Well I'm an atheist too, and as far as I'm concerned, "god" could easily get bored with his creations. then since he's bored, he could make them fight and kill each other so he would have something to watch. Simple concept. It's what I would do if I was god.


well imo if i was god id let humanity do what it wants and pull my hands off em and have a gewd time in heaven


Maybe, but heaven sounds boring, its too perfect, and that would piss me off, if nothing ever goes wrong and there's no arguments or fights and disagreements then I would be bored as fuck.

Perfection = boring.


true perfection is boring as hell, but thats why i believe heaven isnt that perfect but just a better place, like a place were u can do whatever u want and never have to work, but there still will be small disagreements making it bearable
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 1/3/09 , edited 1/3/09

amersfoort wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


amersfoort wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


amersfoort wrote:

well since im an atheist i dont truly know about god but saying he gets bored with his own creation is surely not one of his intentions


Well I'm an atheist too, and as far as I'm concerned, "god" could easily get bored with his creations. then since he's bored, he could make them fight and kill each other so he would have something to watch. Simple concept. It's what I would do if I was god.


well imo if i was god id let humanity do what it wants and pull my hands off em and have a gewd time in heaven


Maybe, but heaven sounds boring, its too perfect, and that would piss me off, if nothing ever goes wrong and there's no arguments or fights and disagreements then I would be bored as fuck.

Perfection = boring.


true perfection is boring as hell, but thats why i believe heaven isnt that perfect but just a better place, like a place were u can do whatever u want and never have to work, but there still will be small disagreements making it bearable


Small disagreements = boring.

Major fighting and killings = true entertainment.

So I would find heaven bearable, but still kinda boring.
6268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 1/3/09
ye but u know.... its still better then forever burning and being tortured in hell....
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 1/3/09

amersfoort wrote:

ye but u know.... its still better then forever burning and being tortured in hell....


Pshh, how do you know that you forever burn and get tortured in hell. Hell could actually be exactly the same as heaven for the people who go there.
6268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 1/3/09
well if there is a god, then there probably is also a place that is boring (heaven) and painfull (hell) so if we assume, like we just did that there is a god and 2 afterlifeworlds, then id rather go to heaven
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.