Created by athena134
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
who should Gintoki pick?
114644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Mayo Kingdom
Offline
Posted 1/3/09
Hijikata!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
37808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in my cave
Offline
Posted 1/3/09
Poll Section
17344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Crapsack World
Offline
Posted 1/3/09
Seriously, you should post this thread to the poll section instead of the anime section.
114644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Mayo Kingdom
Offline
Posted 1/3/09

Maou068 wrote:

Seriously, you should post this thread to the poll section instead of the anime section.


If you not going to vote than don't post at all Mrs. Ignorant!
114644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Mayo Kingdom
Offline
Posted 1/3/09

holy_may wrote:

Poll Section


thanks for telling me!
Posted 1/3/09
Erm.. Fuck Yeah?

P O L L. S E C T I O N , P L E A S E.
65971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 1/3/09
Hijikata!!!
17344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Crapsack World
Offline
Posted 1/3/09

athena134 wrote:


Maou068 wrote:

Seriously, you should post this thread to the poll section instead of the anime section.


If you not going to vote than don't post at all Mrs. Ignorant!


May I remind you that I'm doing this on good will to point out your mistake and not starting a flame war.

BTW, I'm a guy.....
8216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / Where I am needed
Offline
Posted 1/3/09

Maou068 wrote:


athena134 wrote:


Maou068 wrote:

Seriously, you should post this thread to the poll section instead of the anime section.


If you not going to vote than don't post at all Mrs. Ignorant!


May I remind you that I'm doing this on good will to point out your mistake and not starting a flame war.

BTW, I'm a guy.....


Sorry, I think this person judges by sight. Doesn't even look at infos and such.
Also, do u know if this thread is meaningful?
I mean, WTF, what kind of poll is this, Lol the only female char I see is Kagura!
114644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Mayo Kingdom
Offline
Posted 1/3/09

Maou068 wrote:


athena134 wrote:


Maou068 wrote:

Seriously, you should post this thread to the poll section instead of the anime section.


If you not going to vote than don't post at all Mrs. Ignorant!


May I remind you that I'm doing this on good will to point out your mistake and not starting a flame war.

BTW, I'm a guy.....


you sound like a girl! All you had to say was it's a poll selection! Your the one who wanted show off how ignorant you are!
114644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Mayo Kingdom
Offline
Posted 1/3/09

santoryou wrote:

Hijikata!!!


same here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
114644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Mayo Kingdom
Offline
Posted 1/3/09

UniverseWanderer wrote:

Erm.. Fuck Yeah?

P O L L. S E C T I O N , P L E A S E.


stop swearing!
1652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/3/09

athena134 wrote:


Maou068 wrote:


athena134 wrote:


Maou068 wrote:

Seriously, you should post this thread to the poll section instead of the anime section.


If you not going to vote than don't post at all Mrs. Ignorant!


May I remind you that I'm doing this on good will to point out your mistake and not starting a flame war.

BTW, I'm a guy.....


you sound like a girl! All you had to say was it's a poll selection! Your the one who wanted show off how ignorant you are!


how does this make one ignorant? besides that, i agree with you these "mini-mod" nerdbags are fucking annoying.
114644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Mayo Kingdom
Offline
Posted 1/3/09

froofroo123 wrote:


athena134 wrote:


Maou068 wrote:


athena134 wrote:


Maou068 wrote:

Seriously, you should post this thread to the poll section instead of the anime section.


If you not going to vote than don't post at all Mrs. Ignorant!


May I remind you that I'm doing this on good will to point out your mistake and not starting a flame war.

BTW, I'm a guy.....


you sound like a girl! All you had to say was it's a poll selection! Your the one who wanted show off how ignorant you are!


how does this make one ignorant? besides that, i agree with you these "mini-mod" nerdbags are fucking annoying.


Freako! No swearing!
Posted 1/3/09

athena134 wrote:


UniverseWanderer wrote:

Erm.. Fuck Yeah?

P O L L. S E C T I O N , P L E A S E.


stop swearing!


You don't fucking care.Who are you to tell me that?FUCKKKKK...FUCCK..FUCK.FUCK.FUCK.
FUCK...FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK..

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.