First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
♥ REQUEST: Avatars
Moderator
4648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / in the dinning room
Offline
Posted 2/9/09

oxoxoguilun wrote:

username: oxoxoguilun
text: guilun 4ever
pic:

size: tall and thin


DONE
Moderator
4648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / in the dinning room
Offline
Posted 2/9/09

feilunhai1314 wrote:

Username:Feilunhai1314
Picture(s):

Text On Picture(optional): -


DONE
Member
12740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Singapore =D
Offline
Posted 2/13/09
Name/Username:Sherry/sherry2468
Picture(s):MeiMei from Hei Girl
If more than one picture,please provide!
Text On Picture(optional):Cute&Pretty Mei
6596 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Doki Doki
Offline
Posted 2/13/09

sherry2468 wrote:

Name/Username:Sherry/sherry2468
Picture(s):MeiMei from Hei Girl
If more than one picture,please provide!
Text On Picture(optional):Cute&Pretty Mei


i will do it.
Posted 2/14/09
Name/Username:jililina-bebu
Picture(s): Any recent selina pic, THANKS!
If more than one picture,please provide!
Text On Picture(optional):Selina ~ Love You!

Thanks, i really need a pretty avitar ^^

6596 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Doki Doki
Offline
Posted 2/15/09

Jilina-bebu wrote:

Name/Username:jililina-bebu
Picture(s): Any recent selina pic, THANKS!
If more than one picture,please provide!
Text On Picture(optional):Selina ~ Love You!

Thanks, i really need a pretty avitar ^^



i will do it
6596 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Doki Doki
Offline
Posted 2/15/09

pinkbubblesyum wrote:


Jilina-bebu wrote:

Name/Username:jililina-bebu
Picture(s): Any recent selina pic, THANKS!
If more than one picture,please provide!
Text On Picture(optional):Selina ~ Love You!

Thanks, i really need a pretty avitar ^^



i will do it


DONE

go pick it up at album
Member
945 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Stefan's apartmen...
Offline
Posted 2/21/09

Name/Username: Yumi/MoshiMoshiBunny
Picture(s):

Text On Picture(optional): Yumi and Stefan forever <3

Thank you very much!




6596 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Doki Doki
Offline
Posted 2/22/09

MoshiMoshiBunny wrote:


Name/Username: Yumi/MoshiMoshiBunny
Picture(s):

Text On Picture(optional): Yumi and Stefan forever <3

Thank you very much!






is the pic together?
Member
945 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Stefan's apartmen...
Offline
Posted 2/22/09
They are two seperate pix* = ) id like them together^^
Posted 2/26/09
Name/Username: Selina ~ Selina_Pinky
Picture(s): Can you chose any recent pic? ^^
Text On Picture(optional): SELINA '2009

Thank you ^^
Moderator
4648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / in the dinning room
Offline
Posted 2/26/09

Selina_Pinky wrote:

Name/Username: Selina ~ Selina_Pinky
Picture(s): Can you chose any recent pic? ^^
Text On Picture(optional): SELINA '2009

Thank you ^^


DONE
Posted 2/27/09
^ You made an icon didn't you? =) Cause its so small..hehe
Moderator
4648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / in the dinning room
Offline
Posted 2/27/09

SugarDumplingx wrote:

^ You made an icon didn't you? =) Cause its so small..hehe


lol well yeah..sorry because i call my icon avarters too sooo i wasn't sure which she wanted,,,besides
haha and i always made my "avarter" icon sorry
Posted 2/28/09
LOL its ok ^^ Hehe ~ Neverminds! =]
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.