First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Girlfriends for DBSK
Member
2181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Manila
Offline
Posted 1/24/09
But for pairing Jae with a female celebrity... Again it will be Younha.... Hehe
Member
2181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Manila
Offline
Posted 1/24/09

KaWd0rablez wrote:
...
Hero Jaejoong
- A girl who will always tell him she loves him
- Has a student-type fashion
- A little vengeful
- Straight, short hair <---- isnt that like Han Hyo Joo

...


Nope' Hyo Joo's hair is not really short hair at all... Hehe I can't see Hyo Joo's personalities in there...

Member
49 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 1/27/09
uumm changmin and yunho 4 me lol
1737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / UK
Offline
Posted 1/28/09
Good list.
Member
966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 1/28/09
Just as long as its a girl, I'll be fine. lol. I am NOT a fan of YunJae. Or Yoosu, O HoMin, or whatever. Only in friendship (omg, i love there friendship.) If they doo get girlfriends, i think all the girlfrends would have to be really close to, because the boys are so close, like brothers. It would really suck if their girlefriends didn't like each other.
Member
1274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Forks
Offline
Posted 1/28/09

anego08 wrote:

Just as long as its a girl, I'll be fine. lol. I am NOT a fan of YunJae. Or Yoosu, O HoMin, or whatever. Only in friendship (omg, i love there friendship.) If they doo get girlfriends, i think all the girlfrends would have to be really close to, because the boys are so close, like brothers. It would really suck if their girlefriends didn't like each other.


Agree! : D And I hope their future girlsfriends will really love them, and not get together with them because they are DBSK --_--''
Member
1274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Forks
Offline
Posted 1/28/09
I think Yunho will be the one marrying first! He is much older then the other boys inside!<3
Member
966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 1/28/09

Dejavu93 wrote:


anego08 wrote:

Just as long as its a girl, I'll be fine. lol. I am NOT a fan of YunJae. Or Yoosu, O HoMin, or whatever. Only in friendship (omg, i love there friendship.) If they doo get girlfriends, i think all the girlfrends would have to be really close to, because the boys are so close, like brothers. It would really suck if their girlefriends didn't like each other.


Agree! : D And I hope their future girlsfriends will really love them, and not get together with them because they are DBSK --_--''


Yeah, exactly. Like I, for instance, would really love Micky . . . lol. jk. it would never happen. Too far away and plus I'de be too shy, not because he's DBSK but because he's a boy period, lol.
Member
570 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 1/28/09

Dresses like Lee Hyori? xD
That's quite specific and/or suggestive of him. lol
Member
4163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Saipan, NORTHERN...
Offline
Posted 1/29/09
hmmm junsu and taeyeon?...idk...you girls heard about that racist remark she made about alicia keys? and her complaint at the hospital during at radio talk show? it really got fans fuming up against her. there fans are WILD! i mean they're basically all guys but man!!! i was so mad at their fans for hurting cassies and elfs
Posted 3/23/09
hmmmm.... yeah, not rlly liking those couples.. altho i'm anti - snsd, so... i don't think it rlly matters. they just need a girl who can face all the death threats. (and live through the crazy cassiopeias *cough cough* not me *cough cough*) i'd rlly like me and max!! lol but he's like 7 years older than me.
Posted 3/23/09
i think the girl(s) they are going to date should be ready with the consequences they might take. we all know that mostly of the korean fangirls or the cassiopeia are very obsessive. They don't want their "oppas" to get related in terms of love relationship with girls. don't you think? as for me, i really want them to get girlfriends now, it would be for the best.
Member
395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 4/6/09
i think yunho and yoobin would be cute together
Member
3112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 4/6/09

Dejavu93 wrote:

I think Yunho will be the one marrying first! He is much older then the other boys inside!<3


i think it's going to be junsu in an interview he said he wanted to get married at 25...

the only girl that i wouldnt mind them w/ is Boa!
she's so cute and sweet and an amazing performer..
anyone from dbsk w/ her is fine, but jaejoong and boa would be perfect.
Member
1274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Forks
Offline
Posted 4/7/09 , edited 4/7/09

sakura89 wrote:


Dejavu93 wrote:

I think Yunho will be the one marrying first! He is much older then the other boys inside!<3


i think it's going to be junsu in an interview he said he wanted to get married at 25...

the only girl that i wouldnt mind them w/ is Boa!
she's so cute and sweet and an amazing performer..
anyone from dbsk w/ her is fine, but jaejoong and boa would be perfect.


JaeJoong has a too perfect face for Boa, xD
Can't imagine Yunho with Boa? Don't know why...
Junsu can marry me, : D SOCCERFREAK : )
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.