First  Prev  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  Next  Last
Post Reply Digimon Role Playing Planning Commitee
371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Indigo Plateau
Offline
Posted 7/15/09
i'm new but i vote for Chomplant & Xelia the freaky eye thing.
11517 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 7/17/09
I see, and welcome
Member
30613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / My bed.
Offline
Posted 7/18/09 , edited 7/18/09
VOTES OVER!!.

Demon Leader: Chomplant Wins

Daemon General: Darias & Xelia TIE, still deciding on the winner...
11517 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 7/18/09
XD Chomplant XD More like Peteyplant XD
Member
30613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / My bed.
Offline
Posted 7/20/09 , edited 7/20/09
Just a Question, but how many of us members actually use the Digimon Rp group for our guidelines, And whats with the Newbie in the Rp? i thought all our Slots were filled inside the RolePlay until Season 2?
Member
18746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Either in Team Fo...
Offline
Posted 7/20/09
I don't really know, I guess the newbie didn't see the guidelines either.......
371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Indigo Plateau
Offline
Posted 7/20/09
Uhmm I don't use the group for the guidelines... I use the group because it seems like it might be fun to get back into RP just to kill some of my spare time... But I do follow the guidelines...I think... but I just started so yeah o.o
Member
18746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Either in Team Fo...
Offline
Posted 7/22/09
TOPIC FOR DISCUSSION # 11

Should we end the season when Shere Khan and Karin do kill Lucimon (Lust), while turning good and human??

Member
30613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / My bed.
Offline
Posted 7/22/09

dark_matter85 wrote:

TOPIC FOR DISCUSSION # 11

Should we end the season when Shere Khan and Karin do kill Lucimon (Lust), while turning good and human??



I think we should end it, when the whole SCAR and Daemon problem is resolved.


OneRainyDay wrote:

Uhmm I don't use the group for the guidelines... I use the group because it seems like it might be fun to get back into RP just to kill some of my spare time... But I do follow the guidelines...I think... but I just started so yeah o.o


you don't have to worry my Friend i shall steer you in the right direction ^_^.

Member
18746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Either in Team Fo...
Offline
Posted 7/22/09 , edited 7/22/09

Akatsuki-Zetsu wrote:


dark_matter85 wrote:

TOPIC FOR DISCUSSION # 11

Should we end the season when Shere Khan and Karin do kill Lucimon (Lust), while turning good and human??



I think we should end it, when the whole SCAR and Daemon problem is resolved.

Really? That's a long way to go.....

Member
30613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / My bed.
Offline
Posted 7/22/09

dark_matter85 wrote:


Akatsuki-Zetsu wrote:


dark_matter85 wrote:

TOPIC FOR DISCUSSION # 11

Should we end the season when Shere Khan and Karin do kill Lucimon (Lust), while turning good and human??



I think we should end it, when the whole SCAR and Daemon problem is resolved.

Really? That's a long way to go.....



Yes i know,But i believe the "first season" Should end with a bang!, if you must know more about my reasoning behind this just Pm me and i'll explain it in more detail.
Member
18746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Either in Team Fo...
Offline
Posted 7/22/09

Akatsuki-Zetsu wrote:


dark_matter85 wrote:


Akatsuki-Zetsu wrote:


dark_matter85 wrote:

TOPIC FOR DISCUSSION # 11

Should we end the season when Shere Khan and Karin do kill Lucimon (Lust), while turning good and human??



I think we should end it, when the whole SCAR and Daemon problem is resolved.

Really? That's a long way to go.....



Yes i know,But i believe the "first season" Should end with a bang!, if you must know more about my reasoning behind this just Pm me and i'll explain it in more detail.


Please do, for everyone else's sake, too
Member
30613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / My bed.
Offline
Posted 7/22/09

dark_matter85 wrote:


Akatsuki-Zetsu wrote:


dark_matter85 wrote:


Akatsuki-Zetsu wrote:


dark_matter85 wrote:

TOPIC FOR DISCUSSION # 11

Should we end the season when Shere Khan and Karin do kill Lucimon (Lust), while turning good and human??



I think we should end it, when the whole SCAR and Daemon problem is resolved.

Really? That's a long way to go.....



Yes i know,But i believe the "first season" Should end with a bang!, if you must know more about my reasoning behind this just Pm me and i'll explain it in more detail.


Please do, for everyone else's sake, too


Wow, didn't expect you to post so fast XD, Alright so by everyone else do you mean post my explanation here Bro? or me send just you the explanation?
Member
18746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Either in Team Fo...
Offline
Posted 7/23/09

Akatsuki-Zetsu wrote:


dark_matter85 wrote:


Akatsuki-Zetsu wrote:


dark_matter85 wrote:


Akatsuki-Zetsu wrote:


dark_matter85 wrote:

TOPIC FOR DISCUSSION # 11

Should we end the season when Shere Khan and Karin do kill Lucimon (Lust), while turning good and human??



I think we should end it, when the whole SCAR and Daemon problem is resolved.

Really? That's a long way to go.....



Yes i know,But i believe the "first season" Should end with a bang!, if you must know more about my reasoning behind this just Pm me and i'll explain it in more detail.


Please do, for everyone else's sake, too


Wow, didn't expect you to post so fast XD, Alright so by everyone else do you mean post my explanation here Bro? or me send just you the explanation?


Post, if you please, CR brother
Member
1558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/23/09
Actually, not really a long way to go. After taking care of the remaining demon leaders of both SCAR and Daemon. (around 4 or 5 for SCAR and 4 for Daemon), its final battle time. Besides, it should only take around 3 months in my estimation if anything goes on smoothly and no other demon leaders will be added. I think we can be though by december.

I was planning for season 2 to feature entirely different characters, since I don't think anything should follow-up our current story, considering what has transpired and how many ubers have made the RPG. Although we can have some temporary returns for season 2.
First  Prev  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.