First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
[Assignment]Night Kido Class
Posted 1/17/10

animateluv9 wrote:

if my memory serve me right, it should be kido since its ability is very similar to kido


Correct, 5 AB Points



Correct,5 AB Points


reyna11 wrote:

he compared it to kido


Correct,5 AB Points


UchihaSakura2 wrote:

kido i think


Correct,5 AB Points


7black7prince7 wrote:

well it is kido...right?


Correct, 5 AB Points


GinetteM wrote:

ummmm kido


Correct, 5 AB Points


RainBliz wrote:

kido i think >.<


Correct, 5 AB Points


SakuraHigurashi wrote:


Did i get it?


Incorrect
3312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In hell...come jo...
Offline
Posted 1/18/10
kido
5453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
underworld
Offline
Posted 1/19/10
kido...
124873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 2/3/10
Aww see he has to fight someone and win to keep going ?
5037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere...Unkno...
Offline
Posted 2/9/10
He compared it with Kido
Posted 2/9/10


Not in spoiler.


raito143 wrote:

kido...


Not in spoiler.


Aeko2 wrote:

Aww see he has to fight someone and win to keep going ?


Reword your question.


kikyo10 wrote:

He compared it with Kido


Not in spoiler.
5037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere...Unkno...
Offline
Posted 2/9/10
Posted 2/9/10

kikyo10 wrote:



5 AB Points

There it is, and sorry about normally I don't care if it's spoiler or not, but my friend here (who's poking my side) who's the teacher says otherwise.
5037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere...Unkno...
Offline
Posted 2/9/10

kairiXhinataXhyuga65 wrote:


kikyo10 wrote:



5 AB Points

There it is, and sorry about normally I don't care if it's spoiler or not, but my friend here (who's poking my side) who's the teacher says otherwise.


Lol,
124873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 2/9/10

kairiXhinataXhyuga65 wrote:


animateluv9 wrote:

if my memory serve me right, it should be kido since its ability is very similar to kido


Correct, 5 AB Points



Correct,5 AB Points


reyna11 wrote:

he compared it to kido


Correct,5 AB Points


UchihaSakura2 wrote:

kido i think


Correct,5 AB Points


7black7prince7 wrote:

well it is kido...right?


Correct, 5 AB Points


GinetteM wrote:Aww thxs for the points I got it right

ummmm kido


Correct, 5 AB Points


RainBliz wrote:

kido i think >.<


Correct, 5 AB Points


SakuraHigurashi wrote:


Did i get it?


Incorrect


5453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
underworld
Offline
Posted 2/10/10
Member
35429 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / a m a i m o n ' s...
Offline
Posted 2/10/10 , edited 2/21/10
........i think i kno tha answer
4611 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 3/3/10 , edited 3/23/10
KIdo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4611 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 3/23/10
He Compared It To Kido
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.